Betrayal Or Loyalty?

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

“Wow wow chill okay? It’s me.” G-Dragon’s gold studded fist remained reeled back. G-Dragon breathed. The almighty G-Dragon is feeling lost and disorientated. He had stood frozen in front of the club, in a trance, until his maknae came and had a hand on his shoulder that shook him out of it and reacted immediately.

 

G-Dragon blinked. Lowering his fist, the lost man breathed heavily, eyes empty and mind confused. He looked down.

 

“Yong-ah. What’s wrong?” His same-aged buddy had asked. G-Dragon hears him but his mind is incapable of comprehending. Shaking his head, the leader looked at his four members and muttered incoherently,

 

“No, no. I have to go. We have to go.” Turning on his heel, G-Dragon had walked straight into the road and right in front of an incoming car. T.O.P had pulled the boy who is on the brink of losing it back to safety, only to get his hand shrugged off harshly.

 

“No, NO. Where’s my car? WHERE’S MY ING CAR?!” G-Dragon brushed his hands through his neatly gelled hair, tousling it into a messy heap as he looked around wildly panicking. The four BIGBANG members watched as their panic rose each second.

 

Grabbing his leader by the elbow and holding his shoulders, DaeSung attempted to calm his leader down.

 

“Hyung! Get yourself together! What happened?!” DaeSung yelled. G-Dragon has his eyes wide as he grabbed DaeSung’s arms.

 

“Someone’s got Chae and 2NE1! They….” G-Dragon halted as he recalled the instructions.

 

 

I only want you to be here.

 

 

“Yeah…We, we have to go back to the dorm and check.” G-Dragon affirms and corrected himself.

 

“Yeap we should. ” TaeYang agreed. This time, G-Dragon is not willing to gamble.

----------------------------------------

 

JiYong watched as his team members rushed out of the car. Lowering his head, he had entered the apartment last.

 

“Noona? CL? Mingkki! Are you guys home? ” SeungRi had yelled.

 

 

JiYong has his hand on the intruder spray pull.

 

 

“Please don’t give the silent treatment. This is urgent and crucial!” DaeSung said, walking around the first floor area.

 

 

JiYong takes in a deep, deep breath.

 

 

“Seems that they aren’t here really. JiYong, Should we --- ” T.O.P asked, eyes looking down on his phone.

 

 

JiYong tugs the pull down.

 

 

“Hyung!”

 

White mist is sprayed out from various direction and throughout the house. JiYong watched as his four members who was looking at him had their eyes rolled back. s had collapsed. Pushing the lever back up, the white mist had stopped.

 

“Sorry buddies.” JiYong said, walking past their unconscious bodies to his room.

 

A/N: I hereby officially apologise for the extreme lack of updates. I'm actually having my national exam (which is very very important, namely my O levels) this year so this whole year is extremely important for me, I reaaaally hope you guys will understand. I will resume to active writing in mid November, when my national exam is completely over. I know cliffhangers are horrible. Please forgive me.