More Drama

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

 

*Finally, at peace.* She sighed, plopping herself on a nearby chair at J.CUBE High’s library. Things were at mess, back at home. BIGBANG gone, 2NE1 gloomy, 4minute awkward, MBLAQ; often missing in action. Somehow, the most powerful Zeus familia had somehow … turned un-united. Tossing the book about greek gods in her hands, she was still unable to concentrate. Her mind was still fully occupied; not to mention, troubled.

 

Sighing heavily, she turned her face to the side, only to meet with a boy with chubby cheeks. He grinned cheekily as JiYoon blinked in bewilderment. Who the heck was this guy?

 

 

Blinks.

 

 

Frowns.

 

 

Blinks again.

 

 

Tilts her head.

 

 

Frowns.

 

 

Blink.

 

 

Blink.

 

 

 

Oh.

 

 

The guy from B2ST. Yang YoSeob… was it?

 

Turning her head back to her book. She pondered. *Book or Peace?* JiYoon thought, before making her way to the counter. Slotting her card into the machine, she scanned the book. Snatching her card from the slot and the book, she walked her way to the entrance. All the way, with YoSeob following her. Growling in annoyance, she spun around and snapped,

 

Off.” JiYoon glared through her glassy but cold eyes as she spun around, walking away. YoSeob jogged, catching up with JiYoon as he smiled,

 

No. No. No. KingKas and QueenKas should be together and be friends.” YoSeob smiled, with JiYoon scoffing.

 

Well, 4minute are. With MBLAQ.” JiYoon retorted, while YoSeob scoffed.

 

Puh-lease. MBLAQ is nothing compared to B2ST. How could you even compare us together?” scoffed YoSeob. JiYoon eyed him.

 

*To think this comes from a gang member that isn’t in any familia.* JiYoon inwardly snickered at the boy’s foolishness. But then again, who in the right form of mind would believe that a bunch of high school students were from the mafia world?

 

In everyone’s eyes, mafia world to them is just pure illegal things; drugs, ion, and dirty cash. Half true, but they don’t and won’t see the side or think for abit that those in the mafia, just want to have a place that they could fit in and mingle.

 

But one thing was true though, everyone that is in the mafia familia, have tainted hands. Covered with blood, covered with unseen able sins. Females and males in the mafia, have the looks, have the body, and have the brains. But not a heart, especially when it comes to sunbaes who existed in the familias for over 8years. They destroy whoever blocks their way. Wanna-be gangs, were just like an ant to them. One stomp, and they die.

 

JiYoon definitely felt surprised with MBLAQ’s actions. Given with SeungHo and Lee Joon’s fighting skills, CheonDoong’s gun skills, Mir’s hacking skills, G.O’s witty brain, destroying B2ST wouldn’t even be a chore. Yet, they chose to put up with their arrogance. Why? Because they wanted some entertainment? Probably. Those 6 dumb boys hadn’t even put the pieces together. Or was it because Jang HyunSeung still thought BIGBANG was some normal gangs out at the streets? That’s why they didn’t think that we were in the mafia?

 

JiYoon could only chuckle at the B2ST boys’ foolishness and slow-working brains. In her eyes, B2ST was just fools, trying to be gangsters. If only if they had opened their eyes and take a good look at the gang world. In the mafia world, sympathy and soft-hearted would only get you killed. Being lenient to your enemy, is just being cruel to yourself. That’s the way the mafia works. No one would be grateful just because you went easy on them. They would just howl in laughter at your foolishness and backstab you.

 

YAH. YAH. YAH. YAH. YAH. Where are you going?” YoSeob asked, cutting off JiYoon’s train of thoughts. The latter rolled her eyes, walking faster away from the pestering boy.

 

YAH….” YoSeob whined, steps speeding up to match up with JiYoon’s. Just then, a caramel colored head caught JiYoon’s attention. Following the silhouette with her gaze, JiYoon continued to stare.

 

Whatcha looking at?” YoSeob asked, eyes wide and blinking. Trying to charm the ice princess with his never-failed innocent aegyo. Unconsciously, JiYoon’s feet pulled her towards the girl that she was staring at while YoSeob frowned and pouted slightly when he realized that his aegyo was ignored.

 

JiYoon’s eagle-like eyes continued to stare. That caramel-headed girl might just be her dongsaeng, Kwon SoHyun. And it appears that she was with someone. As far as she was concerned, her maknae NEVER hanged out with anyone except for the Zeus familia. Her baby maknae’s so innocent. She was worried. Worried that if this girl is SoHyun, she might be with someone who will hurt her. A noise knocked her out of her thoughts.

 

Miss, ticket for one?” the voice asked. JiYoon shifted her gaze as she stared at the person. She was standing at the entrance of  Lotte World.

 

Huh? Oh. Yeah.” JiYoon nodded as she dived her hand inside her bag and took out her wallet, with her eyes still fixed on the caramel headed girl. Shoving the money to the person, she snatched the ticket and the change, she sped inside Lotte World. Behind her, YoSeob smiled.

 

*Aish. This girl. If she wanted to go with me to Lotte World, she could have said so. But again, she’ll be shy!* YoSeob grinned and threw a knowing look to JiYoon as he grabbed his ticket. Running towards JiYoon, he slung his arm around JiYoon.

 

Yah. If you wanted me to come with you to Lotte World, say so. Don’t be shy. I don’t bite.” YoSeob chuckled, still in self-delusion that JiYoon wanted him to go with her to the Lotte World. JiYoon frowned, she hated it when someone touches her.

 

Hands Off.” JiYoon growled, hands clenched into fist. YoSeob chuckled again,

 

Aigoo, like I said! Don’t be shy! Now, where do you want to go?” YoSeob grinned as JiYoon nose flared. Grabbing onto his hand that was slung over her shoulder, and another hand on his tummy, she flipped him, landing him with his back on the floor. JiYoon twisted his hand that was in her hands and stepped on his chest.

 

I don’t like people touching me. Hands to yourself, Yang YoSeob.” JiYoon sneered before letting go and turned her head around, in search of the girl. She ran forward, looking around for her maknae. She had caused a scene and attracted attention. That might just have blown her cover.

 

You were following me, Unnie?” a voice whispered. JiYoon spun around, her maknae was hiding behind a tent that was in Lotte World. And she ran right past it. Her cover had just utterly been torn off, by herself.