Unexpected situation.

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

  

"DAMN!" GaYoon shouted. The gas stove ran out of gas just when the purple-highlights girl was boiling the water halfway. GaYoon frowned and walked out of the kitchen awkwardly. JiHyun followed her out and looked at the other 17 people who were taring at the two 4minute leaders.

"Eheheheh. We....Uh.....ran out of gas so I guess we'll eat out...?" JiHyun scratched her head as she waited for the replies.

"Fine by me." JiYong shrugged.

"So, I guess we'll just eat out? " ChaeRin asked as she looked at the others. SeungHo grabbed his hoodie while JiYong took out his phone and started smiling like a lunatic. He clapped his hands and said,

"GREAT. Lets eat out. We'll use this chance to let you all meet BIGBANG's best friend and his crew!" JiYong jumped around as he began to drag his gang members out to the door. HyunAh, SoHyun and the rest of the MBLAQ ran down the stair and darted out of the door. JiHyun, GaYoon and 2NE1 shook their head and followed behind their hyper dongsaengs. BIGBANG had already gotten into their sportscar and leading the other 4 gangs the route to the destination.

Within minutes, the pearl purple, hot pink, yellow and black sportscars zoomed and stopped in the carpark. 2NE1 stepped out of their hot pink sportscar while 4minute and MBLAQ stepped out of their purple and black sportscar respectively.

JiYong-ah. Lead the way, we don’t know the way, FYI.”Bom rolled her eyes as she looked at her nails, annoyed to the fact that she had to give up her appointment to get her hair dyed in order to meet BIGBANG's 'friends'. JiYong started to lead his gang and walked to the elevators. Just when their waiting for the lift, GaYoon looked at the cars in the carpark through the glass doors. A Dark Grey Sportscar suddenly caught her eye.

*That Dark Grey sportscar is so awfully familiar…..* GaYoon frowned. She shook the thoughts and doubts away and followed her members into the lift. While in the lift, SoHyun frowned.

Eh? We’re going to a restaurant right? Wont people get scared if they see so many people walk in together?”SoHyun asked as JiYong chuckled.

SoHyun-ah. Don’t worry. We already booked the whole restaurant.” JiYong smiled and patted his dongsaeng’s head. The elevators dinged. BIGBANG stepped out, following by 2NE1, MBLAQ and lastly, 4minute. JiYong walked into the doors and immediately, the BIGBANG members broke out a wide grin.

So-1! Long time no see.” DaeSung smiled as he fist-bumped the guy. MBLAQ and 4minute were still outside the door. They could not see who was So-1.

Yo man. Let me intoduce my friends.” JiYong gestured as 4minute and MBLAQ stepped in. SoHyun’s eyes immediately darkened and clenched her fist. Minzy stared at her best friend  and shook her.

Kwonsso-a. Gwenchanayo?” Minzy shooked her. SoHyun took deep breathes in. The So-1 turned around and greeted them when he looked up, he dropped the glass of whisky on the floor.

Huh. I didn’t know JiYong oppa were besties with s.” HyunAh smirked as her aura grew darker. JiYong blinked at her in surprise before frowning,

Whats wrong with you HyunAh? How can you be so rude to So-1?” JiYong asked.

Yeah. HyunSeung-hyung is our friend, wh---” SeungRi asked but got cutted off by G.O.

Its now a time to make choices. BIGBANG, who do you side with?” G.O growled as he flexed his muscles.

Hyung-ah. I didn’t know you make friends with es and .”DooJun snickered. SoHyun flared and grabbed her gun.

Hell yeah. No one calls my family or es, you bastard.” SoHyun pulled her trigger at DooJun’s shoulder. JiYong’s eyes widen as he saw her fire a shot.

*Something is seriously off about B2ST and 4minute....* JiYong thought

Im outta here.” SoHyun growled as she stormed out of the restaurant, but HyunSeung grabbed her by her bandaged wrist.

Heck no. No one shoots my friends and leave just--” HyunSeung growled but got cut off as soon as SoHyun punched him in the face.YoSeob and GiKwang grabbed and held HyunSeung back from hitting SoHyun while JiYoon and JiHyun held on lightly on SoHyun’s  shoulder.

May I know what is going on between you guys?!” JiYong growled.

Its decision time. Its either you side with B2ST or you side with US. Simple as that, G-Dragon-shii.” JiHyun said icely. JiYong flinched for a bit and stared at JiHyun in shock. 4minute had NEVER used such formal and cold tone to him.

I just want explainations.” JiYong sighed. Joon shook his head and lightly grabbed SoHyun’s bandaged wrist. He carefully tore the bandage and on her tender flesh was nail-like cuts.

The So-1 you said that was your best friend, did this to our SoHyun’s hand today. He grabbed her wrist so harsh that his nails dugged into her flesh, so hard, that it actually bled.” Joon explained.

You er!” Minzy cussed as she punched HyunSeung in the stomach. She shoved his only the glasses of cocktails and punched him in the face before using her sharp heeled boots to step on his stomach.

That’s no way to treat a girl. To make it worse, your aiming on Gong MinJi’s best friend!” Minzy growled as HyunSeung suddenly pushed her and slapped her.

Damn you.”Minzy frowned as she tried to lung at him again, but held back by Bom and Dara, but it was very obvious that 2NE1 was not happy that the red-headed pretty boy laid a hand on their precious maknae. JiYong massaged his temples and closed his eyes in frustration. He didn’t expect this to happen at all.

AHHH!!!!!!!” A sudden shout broke them out of trances. HyunAh smirked as she held the empty bottle in her hands. HyunAh had poured alchohol directly on DooJun’s gunshot.

No one calls us a or a . And it’s a lesson to remind you that you fail as a leader to control your member's actions. I wonder why B2ST isn't kicked out of the underworld yet.” HyunAh smirked. JunHyung twirl her body around and gave a slap on her face. HyunAh held her pink cheek that just got slapped at and glared at B2ST's co-leader.

You want a battle? Its on, man.” SeungHo growled as B2ST, 4minute and MBLAQ began to fight. TOP rolled his eyes as he held his gun in the air and shot. Everyone stopped at the sound of a gun.

Lets go home, we’ll settle this someday okay?” TaeYang said, trying to salvage the situation that is getting worse each second that passed by.

Heck NO. BIGBANG isn’t going to step in OUR apartment IF they don’t make a decision.” Mir said while folding his arms.

Sorry, Im with Kwonsso.” Minzy said as she stepped towards SoHyun.

Im definitely siding with CheonDung.” Dara said while TaeYang looked at Dara sadly.

They ARE in the wrong. So, don’t blame 2NE1.” Bom shrugged as she dragged CL over to 4minute’s side together. JiYong sighed in frustration.

Must you girls do this?!” TaeYang asked as his gaze set firmly on Dara.

We give you until tomorrow night, 12midnight. If you are in our apartment by then, I expect BIGBANG oppas to be siding with us and be rivals with B2ST. If you aren’t in our apartment by 12? We’ll cut off ties with BIGBANG.” JiYoon said as she stared at the five shock-looking men.

Its your choice. Friendship & Loyalty OR Righteous & Family.” GaYoon shrugged.