Truth

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

 

 

 KNOCK. KNOCK.

 

 

An old man opened the door and gasped at the figure in front of him. Out of everyone, he hadn’t expect her to come here at all. Opening the door wider, he gestured the lady in.

 

Oh my. What brings you here, Ms JiHyun?  Is there anything I can help you with?” the old man asked as the orange-haired girl turned around, and for the first time after a long time, she genuinely smiled at the old man.

 

its okay, Uncle Kim. I just need to look at 4minute and MBLAQ’s gang fight history. I want to check up on something. It’s really okay. You can go rest, I’ll help myself.” JiHyun smiled kindly as the old man nodded and hobbled back to his chair.

 

Don’t hesitate to call me if you need help!” The old man bellowed as JiHyun nodded, eyes turning into perfect crescents.

 

This place was a highly sacred place. Gang fights that are fought way back in decades can too be found here, recorded into the thick books that are placed on shelves. Whoever the gang fights was involved, it would be recorded in here. Only real gangs, with background and status would have their book in here.

 

There are 6 sections in this library. Poseidon section is the gangs that are located and originated in the north side of South Korea. Hercules section is the gangs that are located in the east. Helios section is the gangs that are located in the south. Apollo section is the gangs that are located in the west. While Zeus, is the gangs that are originated from the heart of South Korea. The gangs that originated from the Zeus are those who are well-respected in the mafia world. Zeus is known for their ruthlessness and craftiness in their fights. Those who opposed Zeus familia were all eliminated and crushed from the mafia world. And Zeus contains of 4 gangs in this current era, current time; 2NE1, BIGBANG, 4minute & MBLAQ. Zeus used to contain the top of the top gangs in the whole of Korea; ShinHwa, DBSK, SJ, way until they stepped down from the mafia world and let the next generation of gang step up. However, even though they stepped down, they are still considered sunbaes in the mafia family, these gangs are located in the last section, the Hades section. The familia that holds the most authority from Hades to Zeus and then Poseidon then Helios, to Apollo, finally Hercules. However, these six familia are still considered powerful despite the authority ranking, compared to the wannabe gangs outside that don't have their books in this library.  Each familia has a color that represent themselves. Zeus is amethyst purple, Poseidon is sapphire blue, Helios is ruby red, Apollo is emerald green, Hercules is citrin yellow while Hades, is pearl white.

 

JiHyun stopped at the Zeus section where the purple light had lit up the whole glass shelf. Though that this library is old, its actually filled with advanced technology. JiHyun put her palm onto the sensor and the glass shelf opened, making the thick books reachable. JiHyun took out 4minute’s book and flipped through the pages. They had just stepped up into Zeus familia 5 – 6 years ago and their fights weren’t that many. There were only, Block B & B1A4 that used to be in the Hercules familia, Infinite that used to be in Apollo, and TeenTop who used to be in the Helios familia…

 

TeenTop? JiHyun scanned through the faces in TeenTop’s bio. Until one caught her attention. Lee Joe. JiHyun speedily flipped to his personal bio page that and read;

 

Lee Joe… Commonly known as L.Joe…. Parents divorced since he was young…. Has a twin brother named… Lee… ByungHun?” JiHyun’s eyes fixed on the last sentence that she read out.

 

*Lee ByungHun… Lee ByungHun… Isn’t that the boy nerd from J.CUBE High? That is friends with our SoHyun?* JiHyun looked at L.Joe’s picture that is staring back at her. Indeed they look the same… only that L.Joe has blonde hair while Lee ByungHun has brown hair.

 

Snapping the book shut, she put the thick book back into the shelf and put her palm against the sensor as it shut close again, making the books seenable, but unreachable. JiHyun walked out to the main door and bowed to the old man, giving him a brief smile before rushing out of the library. It finally made sense to her why did SoHyun’s new friend looked so familiar.

 

 

 

 

 

He was the twin brother of our enemy that we killed 4 years ago.