U~Unexpected Gift's

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lie in his arms for a while more , my hearts ache seeming to fade into a numbing sensation. He then lets me go and looks into my face , there always seems to be a smile. “Do you want me to walk you home?....im surprised you came here by yourself…..”

“Well you know…I wanted to get out….without someone accompanying me…” His hand begins to my cheek as I look to the floor “…Plus…its scary in the dark…I-I think people follow me….” He then giggles as he easily picks my body up and carries me into the next room where I see two big boxes wrapped in shiny wrapping paper.

“Happy Birthday…!” I feel myself go red from embarrassment as I gently trace my fingers over the soft paper , the crinkling noise making my heart race faster. “You remembered too?” He nodded as he sits beside me , I lie my head into his chest. “Of course I remembered Misaki….I do every year..”

I squeeze his hand “Thankyou so much….” I then sit up to unwrap the first one , I then see holes punctured in it everywhere. I turn around to see a big grin on his face as I suddenly hear a bark from inside. “Y-You bought me a…”

“Its only a small one you will be okay…” I let out a scream of excitement as I rip open the box , the dog then bounds onto me and begins to my face . I let out squeal of disgust but also excitement , I’ve always wanted a pug…!

“Oh wow….Lay I love it thankyou so much!!” Despite the dog jumping up my back I embrace him close and give him a quick kiss on the cheek “Its nothing really….i know you have been wanting a dog for a really long time….so I wanted to do the honours….” I then point the other box with a slightly thwarted opinion on what is inside.

“Its not another dog is it?”

He shakes his head as I the dogs head “I thought you needed something to brighten up your room”

I frown in confusion as I slowly unwrap the box , my eyes then go wide as I stare at it. “Y-You….”

I feel his arms slowy go around me as my hands go over my face “You got me those lights I wanted when I was younger…..How do you remember?”

“Well I don’t forget things easily….especial

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter