U~Underway

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before i can fully begin to fall asleep my name is called loudly from inside of the house , i sit up in a hurry and clutch the quilt close to my body. I look to Chanyeol who looks calm but the frown upon his face makes me uneasy , I hear rapid footsteps approach the balcony door and I feel my heart pound to each sound.

I stand up and back far away from the door , sensing that it is Luhan who called out to me. In the blink of an eye the door is thrown open and Luhan strides towards me , easily backing me up into the railing of the balcony. His expression furious as his words are like acid “How dare you! How dare you do that to my boyfriend! I knew you were a all this time!!”

The words hit my heart one by one and pierced , it felt like I was bleeding from the inside. “Say something damn it !!!” As he screams this his hands rip the cast from my neck and his hands are around me once again , the pain is even worse than before as I let out an ear piercing scream. It feels like there are knives in my neck!!!

“Luhan stop your going to hurt her!!!” I see Chanyeol struggling furiously to get his tight grip off my hands , my body is starting to go limp as my hands scratch at his tightening hands. I…cant breathe. And my throat is hurting so much….i think…something is broken…it hurts so much…

Yixing…..

“LUHAN!!!”

That is….Xiumin’s voice…!

I drag my eyelids open a little to see Xiumin pulling Luhan’s body from mine easily , it seems Luhan relaxed to his shout. As his hands leave my neck I collapse to the floor , I feel Chanyeol trying to help my get up. I put my arms around his neck as he supports my wobbling legs , I see Xiumin struggling to keep Luhan away from me , as he looks like an animal that has just found its pray.

Calmly , Chanyeol puts me on the swing , I start to notice im having trouble breathing. Starting to panic again my heart races , I look up to Chanyeol grabbing Luhan’s collar and shaking him violently. “You! You are the disgrace to our parents not her!” Luhan pulls him self from Chanyeols grasp , but the pull was to hard and he staggers backwards.

Before I knew what I was doing my legs moved on their own accord to Luhan who I saw was now falling over the railings , somehow I escape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter