L~Let Me In

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Misaki pov:

Its dark in my room....no light is ever let in unless im happy , this is the way it has always been. Its even darker when im alone , I the empty space next to me on the bed and let a tear fall down my cheek. 

 

It feels like this streak of loneliness will never end...I grasp at the creases in the cover and let out a frustrated sigh , My life has always been like this and I've never been bothered to change it , that is....till I saw Xiumin.......

 

I bite my lip as I climb off my bed as go to look in the mirror , my eyes are red from rubbing them against my pillow......and my hair is in knots at either side of my shoulders , I grab a brush and drag it through my hair trying to force a smile upon my face. I then let out a sigh as every face I make looks fake , my brother never leaves Xiumin's side....how am I supposed to talk to him without my brother being there.

 

Somehow the thought of talking to Xiumin brightens me up imensly on the inside as well as on the out , but know one knows....my secret but Xiumin. Its a secret I wish I would never have to keep , but I have to...

 

Ever since my brother brought Xiumin into the house my eyes wouldn't leave him , I knew there was some connection I was feeling between us but I have never had the time to talk to Xiumin. I know if Luhan would ever find out he would be so angry with me....he wouldn't feel comfortable with me anymore and I certainly know that if he finds out he will do anything he can to keep Xiumin away from me. Thats where my depression comes in.......

 

(Misaki age 9 , Luhan 10 Chanyeol 19)

Flashback:

 

"Omma when are we gonna get to Grannys! I want her apple pie...."

 

Silence nothing could be heared from the two front seats , it was snowing hard and I couldn't see where we were going. I guess neither could they....

 

I grasped Luhan's hand tight and began to panic as I feel the car swerve slightly Chanyeol tried to reach for the wheel put Omma pushed him back into his seat , I let out a scream as I see an adge of a hill infront of us. But before we were even near is Omma let go of the wheel , Dad didn't even stop her , why didnt they turn ! They had so much time to turn..... 

 

"Its okay Misaki....Were all going to a be okay.....soon..." I couldn't.....describe the feeling of falling down a hill , my brother held me tight as our car rushed down the hill and flipped over on its own accord. Then everything went black......

 

The....pain of knowing your going to wake up from an experience like that dosent go away....neither dose the thing the doctors said.

 

"Your..... Brothers are alive...but...im so sorry....your mother and father have both passed away.....we...suspect suicide since we found a note in the dash board......"

 

-End flashback

 

Pain...Loss...Loneliness...Never to have parental Love....After that day we never spoke of it ever again.....but it never fades from my mind.....I....I can't stop thinking about it....its always in my mind... I stare at my now soft hair and begin to cry quietly into m hands , my body shaking as I whisper to my self.

 

"O-Omma....why did you do it.....Why did you do this to yourself......You and Dad never tried to spare us....." I let out a scream then I sob harder and clench the brush in my hand , there is a knock on my door and I don't bother to answer it as I curl up onto the floor and sob into the carpet. I hear the click of my door open then footsteps approach me from behind , I look through teary eyes to the figure sat next to me. "Y-Yixing...." He has a sad look on his face as he pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter