Y~Yearning

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day after day I stay in the hospital, it looks like Xiumins calculations were incorrect because I was kept in the hospital for another week. Thank God for Yixing and Chanyeol coming to visit me, if they didn’t me think I would have killed myself from boredom.

Eventually the nurses found my self-harm marks and bandaged them, ever since then they look at me rather disapprovingly. The only problem is now they have been keeping under tight supervision, stupid hospital….I just want to leave.

I haven’t had a chance to talk to Xiumin since he doesn’t work here at all, and…anyway he has no real reason to visit me dose he? I let out a sigh as I look at the wall, my voice has still not come back. But luckily today Chanyeol is taking me home. I haven’t been more relived to know that I’m being taken away from peoples care and back to my house , I then let out a smile as I get out of bed and take my drip along with me as I walk throughout the hospital.

It hurts knowing that Mother and Father died in this hospital….that’s even more of the reason I want to leave….I don’t think I could stand another moment here as it is. I finally reach the big window and stare out down into the car park, I then let out an exited gasp as I see one of our cars.

Just as I turn around to get my stuff I see Luhan stood there looking impatient “Oh…..its him……” I bite my lip and walk past him to my room, I hear him let out a huge sigh as he follows me. I pack my stuff and hold it in my arms, I then try to speak. “Where….Chanyeol…”

“He was busy with work….he wanted me to pick you up…..Hurry up I don’t have all day….” I frown and shove past him as I make my way with my drip into the elevator, he slowly walks in next to me. “Let me get your bags” I gently shake my head.

“Don...t….bother…..” I the cast around my neck and sigh as he yanks my stuff off me, he then walks ahead of me and exits the hospital as I follow behind him. I clutch my bag of anaesthetic as I sit in the front seat, moving as close to the door as I can. He begins driving not saying anything, he then reaches his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter