G~Go

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up….is a shock to my body…

Remembering the events of last night make me burst into a blush , I look around and see im still in my hospital. So…half of last night was a dream….jeez how embarrassing….Just to check I see if I have my clothes on still , check….But where is Yixi—

I look to my side and his face it to close to mine….way to close…Even as he breathes I feel it close to my skin , I reach up to touch his cheek and I feel a rush of excitement spread through my body. I quickly move my hand away and stare at the floor.

No….i cant do this….i don’t want to hurt him….

Then the doctor comes in , as he sees us his movements become flustered. “Misaki , We need to take you in for surgery now…” My grip on Yixing’s arm tightens as he wakes up , the doctor lifts me up onto the bed and I let out a little scream.

“No! Don’t take me away! I don’t want you to disappear!!!” Yixing says nothing as he holds my hand , the doctors hold me down as they begin to sedate me. My screams become less rowdy as I begin to feel drowsy “No…i….don’t like this….feeling….its scary…..” I feel like I’m slowly slipping away from reality…..and then….Blank.

I let out a scream as  I wake up , then noticing I startled a lot of people. Around me I notice Chanyeol stood there with his hands on Luhan’s shoulders , Xiumin is sat down on the sofa next to Yixing. I feel slightly uncomfortable as they all just stare , but….i cant talk….

Suddenly Chanyeol lets go of Luhan and comes over to my head “Are you okay? You look….pale” I frown at him but nod my head as I pat his cheek. Xiumin then stands up and points to the area around my throat “You wont be able to talk for a while…..Im not even sure how you managed to let out a sound….” I then feel a sight pain in my neck and grip Chanyeol’s hand , I try mouthing the words –Its hurting-. Thankfully Xiumin can tell what im saying “Oh….yeah you have to drink some medicine and crushed uptablets…” He hands me a glass of Purple liquid , without question of the contents i drink it all.

I notice that Luhan Is staring at me from the far end of the room , I stare back at him but in my condition im feel slightly intimidated. Chanyeol notices this and lets out an exhausted sigh “Will you give that up shes here because of you !” He flinches at the words then looks to the floor.

“Then why drag me here…? “ His eyes flicker to Xiumin , Xiumin looks awkwardly to the wall. “I thought you would say sorry Lu….but your obviously not up to it….” Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter