R~Rest assured

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I awake to a ticklish feeling on my ear , I blush as I realise that Lay is air-tight to my body. I bite my lip and shake him , trying in a successful attempt to wake him “Misaki…what do you…need…” He opens his eyes slowly to look into mine , I take a few moments to get my words out. “I…Want to see Luhan…”

Lay pulls a sudden face of anger and disgust “But he did that to y—“

“Lay he is my brother…Please go with me….” With a little pouting and foul play I finally convince him to come with me to see my brother , I get out of bed and straighten out my hospital gown as I look up to Lay who is frowning. “What’s wrong?..” As I ask this he looks away , pointing to the bag beside the bed.

“If…you want to change Chanyeol brought you some clothes , ill look away if you want…” I nod as Chanyeol is the only one that has seen my scars and he didn’t even blink an eyelash , maybe that’s because he stared at my face the whole time…

I slowly change into the dress they had brought for me , black , tight and it looked ridiculously expensive , as promised Lay stayed turned around the whole time. I look down at the floor “Lay…would you mind…?” I point to the zip at the back off my dress , I try to shake my embarrassment as I know its ridiculous , we kissed…and its not the first time we have fallen asleep together ...”Sure…then we will go right?” I nod as his cold fingers touching my back makes my jump , I don’t hear a zipping noise but I feel him caressing something in a straight line that forms my spine , just about where the zip should go…

“How long have you had this?”

Suddenly I am very confused and nervous , is there something else wrong with me? “W-What!?” Still using such a calm voice he zips up the dress quickly , his expression blank “You have…a red scar all the way down your spine…” I put my hand over my mouth as I realize what he saw , I have to explain that it wasn’t self harm…not intentional either…”The car crash….my…spine fractured all the way down…but just enough so that they could fix it….but I still cant walk around for very long , running time is even less…”

“Why didn’t you tell me this before…” He holds my cheek with his large hand , I place my hand over the one on my cheek and cradle it too me in a comforting fashion “I didn’t want to bring back any memories…and then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter