S~Stay with me

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I awake with an aching feeling in my back , I then let out a gasp as I sit up. I look over to my side and see that Lay is lying next to me , dead to the world. Blushing a little I get dressed into some pants and top I find in my bag of stuff…stuff as in toothbrush , hair brush ect…Just as I sit back on the bed and think of what happened my whole body shivers , I bite my lip and slip on my shoes.

I shake Lay’s shoulder until he opens both his eyes slowly “Im going to see Luhan…okay?” He nods and brings me in to kiss him , he then smirks as he lets out a sigh “Maybe all the nurses will be gossiping about us…”

“Shut up Lay, You don’t need to make me feel more embarrassed…”

“Don’t worry…I don’t think they will bother…you wasn’t loud” He then laughs as he lets me go , I stretch and then smile “I wasn’t loud because I didn’t want anyone to hear…anyway stop talking about this…if you need me you know where I will be….” I rub my back as I exit the room , I then take a deep breath as I make my way over to my brothers room.

On the way I spot Chanyeol coming out of the room looking slightly more energised than the last time I saw him “Chanyeolliie!!” I throw my arms around him and he laughs loudly , hugging me back “Someone is feeling a lot better…”

I nod my head “Strangely…I think the doctor was lying…” We both laugh as we then look to the door where Luhan is , I bite my lip hard “Chanyeol…is he okay?” He nods his head and plants a simple kiss on my cheek , flashing me a wide smile “You should go in and see him…I think he will appreciate it…”

I nod as I open the door slowly , my body finding it hard to function as I shyly peak from behind the door. I see Luhan with his eyes closed looking up to the ceiling , he looks so peaceful I feel almost rude to disturb him…

Regardless I make my way into the room and take a seat next to him , without thinking I lye my head lightly on his chest. I then let out a big sigh as I hold back the tears that threaten to show “I’m sorry Luhan…I never meant to like him…” I then move my head so is above his shoulder “I…was jealous…” I then hear a sigh escape his lips , his arms gingerly moving to play with my hair.

“Its okay…” His voice is quiet , as if he had been crying. I look up to his face and notice his eyes are pinky , he has been crying. I reach my hand to his hair from his face , I then rub his eye lids softly “Tell me why you have been crying…Please…then we will talk properly…”

He smiles as he is still playing with my hair, it seems to calm him a little “I was just worried about you…and I thought I wasn’t going to wake up…I felt so guilty...” I can see tears welling up in his eyes again but I wipe them away quickly “Come on now Lu-Lu no tears … It’s not your fault…okay? If it makes you feel better I am perfectly fine… and also don’t feel guilty…”

“I cant help it…I nearly hurt you seriously…again….”

I shake my head and they lie it on his chest again “None of this was your fault , it was mine…lets just leave it there…On your medical side…your doing brilliant…”

He smiles as he gently the still red mark around my neck , he then frowns “I am sorry…you know that don’t you?”

“Of course I do…you are my brother…I feel like I would die without you…no matter how much you have upset me….I love you so much…mother and father would be disappointed…in both of us…”

He nods as if to agree with what I said “I love you too , I just want to get out of here…”

“Well it’s at least going to be another month or so Lu…You cracked your ribs and skull…you’re not going to get out overnight…”

“It ….by the way have you seen Xiumin anywhere?”

I shake my head and look to the door “No…But I will keep my eye out…”

“No… you stay here…I don’t want to be alone…”

He grips my hand , I rub it reassuringly as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter