H~Happening

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I place the globe onto my desk , holding back my anger as I put my hand up to my mouth , biting my skin. “So…..you…have kept it from me all these years…?”

I turn around to see him nodding grimly “I know it was wrong of me….But I didn’t feel like you deserved it at the time…”

That sends a shock through me as I let out a sigh of anger , I stop myself from trembling. “…..”

“what?” He sounds like hes surprised what a joke…

“You think….i didn’t deserve it….after all my suffering!” His eyes go wide as I scream at him , I do have a problem holding my temper…hes so frustrating!! Kill me!

“Well….you were being stubborn an---“

I point to the box “Its been so many years! Why only now do you give it me you bastard!” Rei then begins to bark as if joining in with me shouting at him , I put my hand to my forehead as he stays quiet. Like always I point to the door , holding back my urge to punch him “Get OUT!”

!

Unexpectedly he throws his arms around me in a hurry , his voice sounding weak “Please…I don’t want you to hate me forever….”

i-is..he begging me to be his friend?!

“Sis…..please I don’t want us to die hating eachother….”

My tone of voice comes out harsher than I would of expected “Well think twice before you say things! Whatever comes out of your mouth seems to hurt me….”

His grip tightens around my arms as he holds me , even though he is taller he still acts like a baby….”I’m sorry sis….forgive me?”

I nod my head pushing him from my body as I begin to feel awkward “ Yeah sure…just please go…I need my own time….”

I let out a big sigh as he leaves with no question or hesitation , closing the door softly behind him. Rei climbs onto my lap immediately as I sit down on the couch , I ponder over my thoughts for a while then I come to a simple decision. Ill have to write this down in my diary….its a big thing I guess…

I move Rei from my Lap as I go to grasp my diary from under my pillow.

Huh?....that’s weird I cant feel it….

I lift up the cushion to discover my diary is not in its place , Oh no….

I search down the side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter