O~Opened Up

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a while he stares at the ground and I begin to become conufused and scared , what dose he mean ‘this is bad’!

I rub his hawk like grip on my shoulders , he then gasps and lets go “Sorry…” He mumbles “Somehow you have to tell him how you really feel…..You still love him?”

I bite my lip “He’s Luhan’s not mine….plus I have found someone else…..” He smiles widely and rubs my shoulders “That’s great…..but you really need to tell him that you don’t like him….” I nod to him and let out a sigh “Chanyeol im going to go out….”

“By your self?”

I nod and he frowns “Are you sure ? you want to go alone?” I shake my head positively , confused. “Course’ why?”

He then lets out a shocked laugh “Well you certainly have come out of your self….” He kisses me in the middle of my forehead , smiling as he passes me a necklace. “Happy birthday….” He winks then gets up , I then pull him back down and hug him , always being careful of my cast. “You remembered my birthday…..brother?”

He tousles my hair laughing “Of course , how could I forget my sisters birthday…” He slowly grasps the necklace from me and puts its around my neck , I look down to it as it glistens in the light “Now go to Lay’s , He will be waiting”

“H-How did you know that’s where I was going?”

He shrugs “Hes the only one you actually have trust in of course I know! Now go!” He pushes my playfully from his room whilst I stand there for a while , dumbfounded. I then shake my head and go to change into my designer clothes I had never bothered to ware , I finally begin to use my make up and my curlers.

Why am I so happy……Maybe its because im getting what I finally want? Happiness….

I put on my trainers and put on my long cardigan…also designer , as im about to exit the door I suddenly remember “Thankyou Chanyeol!!!!” I shout this before happily making my way out of my house , I head towards where I remember Lay’s house to be.

Its been five years….i hope hes okay with me visiting…

I take a deep breath as I knock gently on the door , after a few seconds of waiting the door opens slowly. His eyes go wide as he looks me from head to toe “You are….? Misaki arnet you?....why do you look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter