O~Open up

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm disturbed by quiet whispers not far from my bed , I imidiately recognise the voice's. Luhan and Yixing , but why are they talking in my room...? I breathe like im asleep and decide to listen in to their conversation. 

 

"So she's okay then Yixing?"

There is a silence before he replies

"I...came into her room and found her sobbing into her hands.....I don't think shes okay.....I just think shes better than ahe was"

I hear them both sigh then Luhan groans a little "I wish I could just help her......but the best thing to do is for me to stay away from her......the only time she will talk to me is if she's going to shout......so she dose talk to you?"

 

I stop my breathing to hear what Yixing will say next , just as I try to move my head a little to listen better a shooting pain spreads through my cheek and I conceal a scream of pain just to listen to what he says. "Well.....yeah she dose.....but sometimes she will go quiet and she's so sensitive to everything......" Then a thought goes through my mind and the pain slowly eases , Joy taking over. Luhan is here....that means Xiumin is somewhere in this house too.... but as soon as the smile goes on my face I let out a yelp of pain and I hear them both gasp in suprise. I grasp my cheek and cover my face as I feel them both now towering over me.

 

"Misaki...dose it hurt?" I peek at Yixing's face and Nod weakly as I stare at my brother and make a frowny face , I begin to feel sadness well up inside of me as he looks so melancholy. Despite his sadness I can't forgive what he said to me , nothing he dose can repair that. Just remembering what he called me makes me red wirh anger.  

 

Memory-Hospital , 3am 

 

I remember looking to him from my hospital bed , his eyes looking soulless as he stares at the note. I go over to him and sit next to him , I place my hand on the note and screw it up then throw it. I then embrace him silently , but unexpectedly he pushes me away onto the bed and shouts at me. "Don't even touch me!!! They cared about you before they died not me! You were always their favourite I wish you were never born" it still hurts to think about what he said now , but I remember him leaving me in the hospital room for me to cry into the sheets. 

~~~~~~

And for that I can't even look at him with a smile on my face , I hate him.....

 

I scream out at him as Yixing dabs the ice cold cloth on my cheek , my body begining to quiver. "Get out of my room!!! I hate you!!!! I don't want you in here get out! Now!!!" Luhan qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter