T~Tinkering

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In silence he looks down the corridor , he clears his throat as I continue to stare at him , frightened but also shocked. “I am sorry…I didn’t hurt you did i?..” I shake my head in answer to his question , looking down to the floor in order to keep my face straight “No…of course not…you just scared me…” He sighs and my cheek softly , his smile comforting me a little “I am sorry that I scared you so much , will you forgive me…”

“Of course I will…lets just hurry and see my brother…we have already used enough time….” He nods and holds my hand , I then go up to a nurse and tap her on the shoulder. She looks disinterested as she looks at me from head to toe , her eyebrow raising. “What is it you want…” Her tone is also very rude , I frown at her “Where is Lu Han…I need to see him…”

“You need to go back to you’re hospital room , miss…” Her hands gently push my shoulders back to where I came from , I grasp her hands on my shoulders and angrily squeeze them in my hands. A frown of pain lighting up on her perfect composure , she tries to let me escape but I want my answer first “Where Is My BROTHER!”

 She looks now a little scared as her voice is timid , her hands trembling “Five more rooms down , now..please…let go of me…!” I throw her hands backwards and she stumbles a little , I’m now boiled up with annoyance as I make my way to the room. On the way Lay rubs my shoulders and speaks calmly into my ear “Are you okay?”

I nod as I take a deep inhale and exhale “I’m okay…she just annoyed me very much…what a …” I am about to open the door when Lay grasps my arms an brings me close to him , I feel his heart beat against mine , my thoughts becoming scrambled “Ignore her and pay attention…whatever his condition is…I am always here for you….would you like me to go in there with you?”

I take a few seconds pause before shaking my head “Xiumin…will be in there…I don’t think you should come—“

He moves his grip from my arms for his hands to be by his side , he smiles and bites his lip “All the more reason for me to come in then isn’t it?” I let out a big sigh as I put my hand on the door handle , knocking with my other hand before slowly pushing down the handle. I have a strong feeling of doubt and guilt as I push the door open , I immediately see Chanyeol sleeping on the couch in the corner.

Even in his sleep he looks exhausted , I spot Xiumin now staring at me his eyes then flicker to Lay then quickly back to me , then Luhan…Luhan…. . Saying nothing I take slow steps towards Luhan who is bandaged up , my vision blurring with tears as my hand goes over my mouth. A noise of grief escapes my mouth as I clutch onto myself , my body now trembling as I move both my hands gently onto Luhan’s legs.

His head is bandaged up along with his torso and the bottom of his back , I burry my face into the covers and begin to weep loudly “I-Im sorry….i never meant to do this to you…Please forgive me…I love you so much….I am sorry for all the mean things I ever said or did to you…forgive me..” I say this barely through tears that choke up my voice , my body shaking violently as I feel Yixing rubbing my back , I then hear Xiumin’s soft but hoarse voice echo through my sobbing.

“I need to talk to you , alone…outside…” I turn around and look to Lay who is reluctant to let me leave , I nod to him and squeeze his hand once “Trust me...and him please…” I say this in a whisper so Xiumin cant hear me , I see him smile as he looks over to the door. I then nod to Xiumin and walk out of the room , he follows after me and closes the door after him.

He then pulls me away from the door and into a open but empty corridor , he then looks into my eyes and I can tell that he has had no sleep. It doesn’t seem like he can start a conversation at the moment , so I do it for him “How…is he Xiumin?” He flinches at the question and grips me tighter , biting his lips “He has a cracked skull…the bottom of his back is broken but he wont be paralysed…only trouble with running…also he broke some ribs…”

I look down to the floor and pull myself from his hands “S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter