I~Indescribable

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly awake from my sleep , I feel a deep pain in my arm and quickly look next to me. I see Chanyeol grabbing my arm tightly ,he still looks fast asleep but his face is crumpled into a fit of pain. The pain in my arm increases as I try to wake him up by shaking him "C-Chanyeol.....owh....your hurting me!" Just as his eyes fly open both his hand let go of my now bruised arm , he looks upset as he looks up to me. "M-Misaki....I'm sorry" I shake my head as I look into his eyes "What were you dreaming off?"

 

I see his expression darken as I ask ,he moves away from me looking away from my gaze. "I....It was.....about....work....." I nod and ruffle his hair playfully as I slowly get up out of bed "It's just a dream.....but thankyou for letting me sleep here.....I...." a shooting pain spreads through my throat and I cut off mid sentence , then I remember what happened yesterday and I begin to tremble slightly. 

 

Luhan.....

 

I look too the door and bite my lip , I feel Chanyeol's fingers touch the bruise on my kneck. "Ow! Brother...!"

"Quiet.....we might need to take you to the doctors....." 

"But isn't Xiumin's shift on today?"

I see Chanyeol smile and I blush as I forgot he knows , I stand up and rush to the door. "Misaki....ill get the car ready..."I nod and rush down out of room and head towards my bedroom and put on my blue dress ,I then go and grab my coat. As im putting my shoes on I see Luhan out of the corner of my eye , I let out a gasp as I open the door.

 

Just as I begin to escape he grasps the hood of my coat and pulls me back "Luhan Let me go...!" 

I feel his hands go around my kneck again and I let out a scream ,then suddenly the weight from my neck dissapiers and I stumble out off the door. I turn around and see Chanyeol pushing Luhan away.

"Just for this time I'm not going on your side.....I don't care what you said she did" As Chanyeol says this my eyes go wide and I see Luhan grimace , I quickly rush to the car and get into the back. Chanyeol quickly gets into the car and begins to drive away from the house "What.....did....he say I did....."

Chanyeol sighs.

"He said....That you....told him I killed omma...."I shake my head "But of course I know that's a lie now.....Im sorry for always taking his side Misaki...." 

I stared awkwardly out of the window and tap my bare knees "yeah....its.....okay...." I miss umma.....If she was here....Luhan wouldn't be this violent.....What can I do to help him umma.....Help me Help Him.....

 

Just as I think that we screech to a halt , I look outside and see a church. "Umma's grave...." I get out of the car quickly and begin to sprint , leaving Chanyeol b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter