Epilogue

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

👁 Xiuhan 👁 

 

I watch him sleep, he's been asleep for a really long time. Months to be exact.

 

I've never left his side, God knows where his sister and brother are by now. 

 

Misaki can't visit because of her depression, Chanyeol is on another business trip. There is only me, I know I have the strength to stay with him.

 

Even if he never wakes up I will still be there, still the thought of him being in a coma forever hurts me.

 

It hurts alot.

 

Like millions of knifes puncturing my heart.

 

He won't respond to my voice, I've not bothered to try even once today. His closed eyes make me want to join him wherever he is, he must feel so alone.

 

I grip his hand in an effort to keep the bond between us alive, even though he is pretty much dead.

 

What is wrong with me thinking all these thoughts.

 

But I can't think of anything else. 

 

Luhan, my boyfriend, my other soul.

 

The love of my life is in a coma. I still need to opoligise for cheating on him, more than opoligise.

 

Maybe this is karma. 

 

I treated him so bad, then I wanted him all to myself and now he is in a coma. 

 

I'm starting to think this is all my fault...

 

I'm the one who kissed her back, I'm the one who continued it. 

 

He must understand I was curious, i had n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter