V~Violent Shade's Of Red

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wait outside his door for a while as I wait for him to answer , eventually his door opens and he looks at me with a suprised expression. "M-Misaki....what do you want...." I look to the floor and feel embarrassed "I-im....sorry for hurting you Chanyeol......I was angry.....". He smiles then nods to me "its okay....its just little scratches.....and im sorry for slapping you...." I nod to accept his opology. "Do....you want to come inside for a while?" I nod and make my way in his room and sit in the corner of his bed , He smiles and sits at his desk as he writes.

 

"Chanyeol.....why are you always gone?...." He smiles and looks to me "Well I have two go away.....to be closer to where im needed....but you're alright with Luhan aren't you?" I shake my head and look away ,playing with the end of his pillow. "I....don't like him......I hate him so much.....I want.....umma back" I feel a tear fall down my face as I grab the pillow tight and begin to cry , I instantly feel Chanyeol's hand my back. "Misaki....its been 6 years.....Umma is gone you know that....." I shake my head and lean into him and cry ,my body shaking just like before. "Then tell me why it still hurts......I still feel the pain like it was yesterday......." He holds me tight as I grab his shirt , I bury my face in his shoulder. "I know.....I'm not here....as often as I should be....but maybe we should spend some time together.....you stay in your room everyday..... "

 

I shake my head again "I-it helps to be in the dark......i....dont like going out.....people stare at me...." He sighs then lets out a grim smile "We....can go visit....umma and dads grave....we haven't been in a while" I nod silently and lie still against him as I stare into the corner of the room ,I begin to feel a little angry as I look down to my knees. "H-He blamed me for killing Umma....." I burst out Crying again , Chanyeol lies his head on my shoulder in return. He wipes my tears then speaks to me softly "Do you want to stay in here?" I nod and hold him unusually close...

 

Hes....actually quite comforting......But it won't last for long will it?....

 

"Well go and get your pajamas for later and....I guess we can watch something for now if you want?" I nod my head as we exit the room together and make our way downstairs , I rub my eyes as I alone go into my room. Just as I open the door I see Luhan siting on my bed holding a photo of me , him and Chanyeol. I run over and grasp it from his hands before throwing it next to him. "Get.Out.Of.My.Room...

now!!!!" He stands up and looks away from me..."I was just looking"...I shake my head and jab my finger at the door "Out...Now!" I get my Pajamas and push him away ,He gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter