N~Nothing to say

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I carefully peek begind his arm and see Yixing standing there smiling slightly , my brother nods to him as he slowly exits my room. He lets out a sigh as he takes a seat on my bed ,I sit up and grasp his hand. I feel him squeese my hand and I smile in comfort , I giggle and lay my head against his shoulder.

"What happened to you Misaki...."

His hand gently traces along the dark bruise on my neck , I push his hands gently away. "I....had a fight with Luhan....." Yixing sighs as he lets out a smile.

 

"You fought back right?"

I nod 

"Of course! I ev--" I stop as the pain shoots through my throat , I squeese his hand as I bite my lip.

"It hurts that bad?..."

I nod silently and he stares at the wall "I hope nothing bad has happened....." He grasps my cheeks and pulls my face close , I feel my cheeks burn as we stare into eachothers eyes. With my weak voice I protest slightly "Hey....Yixing....You're....close...." I look away awkwardly as he sighs and abruptly stands up. "Sorry....." I bite my lip and lokk out of the window.

 

Come on....why am I getting exited over a little touch what is wrong with me , just as Iet out a long sigh the doctor enters the room with Chanyeol. Why....dose he look slightly upset?

"Misaki you have a slight movement in your wind pipe....and we will have to put you through mild surgery...." 

My eyes go wide at the word and begin trembling , I grasp the sheets of the bed tight as the doctor then leaves the room. 

"M-Misaki you have gone pale...." As Chanyeol says this my head begins to hurt and I begin to cry.

 

"I....don't want to have surgery...im scared...." a small smile appears on Chanyeol's lips as he ruffles my hair and leaves a kiss on my head "You will be okay sis....but I have to go home....ill see you in the morning" I embrace him tight before watching him slowly leave the room.

Then Yixing talks finally from beside me "Ill always....be here.....okay?" I nod as I lean into his body and let out another sigh , when will this end.

 

(ON

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter