Leo: Little Kisses

One Shot Collection!

“Yeah. You’re so sweet. You guys ready? Here we go.”  Your alarm started going off to the familiar tune of VIXX’s G.R.8.U. and you smiled. That song never got old. Raising your arms above your head, you stretched, letting out a small noise as the tension eased away, and sat up, your hair falling into your face. You pushed the locks behind your ear as you grabbed your phone, which was still playing G.R.8.U, and looked at your messages. It was only 8 in the morning and you already had 14 texts, mostly from the same person.

Leo<3- Are you up yet?

Leo<3- Jagiya, don’t be lazy

Leo<3- Please wake up? I want to talk to you.

Leo<3- You’re still coming today, right?

Leo<3- Jagi! Wake up!

You shook your head. For a man of so few words Leo sure was having his say this morning. Finally shutting off your alarm, you decided you better respond.

- Morning love

Less than a minute later you got a reply.

Leo<3- Took you long enough. I swear, sometimes you sleep like Ravi

You laughed at this. Anyone who knew anything about VIXX knew about Ravi’s sleep-like-the-dead mentality.

- I worked a late shift last night, remember?

The café you worked at closed at 11 every night, which meant that people closing the shop had to stay till around midnight.

Leo<3- Oh, right.

- You forgot

Leo<3- Did not

- Did too

Leo<3- Ok yes, I did forget

- Again

Leo<3- Shut up

- Just kidding I love you

Leo<3- You better. Anyway, you’re still coming today, aren’t you?

Today was a fan meet in Seoul, one of the few you could actually attend because it was where you lived, and Leo had requested that you come and support from backstage and then go out to lunch with VIXX afterwards.

- But of courseJ I wouldn’t miss it for anything

Leo<3- Good because I miss you

You bit your lip and grinned. Leo still never failed to make you smile like an idiot.

- You saw me two days ago, pabo

Leo<3- Yeah but still

DON’T STOP, JEOLDAERO DWIBORADOJI MA!! VIXX’s Sad Ending blared out of your phone as your second alarm went off, causing you to let out a high pitched shriek and fall out of bed. You had set the second alarm in case you missed the first one, the strong beginning being more than enough to wake you up, and you totally forgot about it. Glaring at your phone, you turned off the alarm with one hand and rubbed your sore arm with the other. Stupid alarm.

Looking up at the traditional clock hanging on the wall you registered the time; 8:15. That meant that you had another 15 minutes to get ready until you had to leave.

- I need to go get ready. I’ll see you in 45 minutes

You texted your boyfriend back. Then you got up out of the pile of blankets that now covered your floor and made your way to your closet. Being the procrastinator that you were, you still hadn’t picked out what you were going to wear. After a few seconds of consideration, you pulled out a fitted brown ¾ sleeve shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, and a pair of lace-up, mid-calf boots the same color as your shirt. Once you were dressed you accessorized with a dark red, knit beanie, an assortment of woven bracelets of varying colors, and a gold multi-chain necklace with red, brown, and sea-foam green pendants hanging from the chains. You nodded at your reflection. The outfit gave off a care-free, messy, but classy look that you absolutely loved.

At 8:30 on the dot you grabbed your keys and left your apartment behind, climbing into your car and driving off. The meeting sight was only 15 minutes away from your apartment so you reached it in less time than it had taken you to get up and going this morning. Although it was an hour before the meet was scheduled to start you were surprised by the amount of fans that were already waiting. Rather than brave the sea of Starlights, you parked down the street and walked the rest of the way. You walked around to the back of the building and was met by security, who let you in after recognizing you. As soon as the doors shut behind you, you began to worry. You had no idea where to go.

“Oh! ____-shi!” You turned at the sound of your name and saw VIXX’s manager walking towards you with a smile on his face. “Glad you could make it,” he said.

You smiled and bowed in respect. “Thanks for letting me come,” you replied once you straightened up.

“If you’ll just follow me, I’ll lead you to the boys’ dressing room. They’re waiting for you.” The manager said and began leading you down the hallway. As you walked you passed other staffs who bowed towards you in greeting and smiled. You were rather well liked around VIXX because of the positive effect you had on the boys. There were many Starlights that also supported you and Leo together, which meant a lot. “Here we are,” the manager stated, gesturing to the closed door labeled “VIXX” that stood before you.

“Thank you,” you smiled at the manager and knocked on the door before turning the handle and walking in. Inside was a sight you had grown rather accustomed to; the boys getting ready for their stage. They were mostly done and were either playing on their phones or talking to each other. The music was loud and the boys were even louder, making a very chaotic scene. You loved it.

“Noona!” You turned your head to the side when you heard your title and were enveloped in a hug from the tall maknae.

You laughed, “Hi Hyukkie!” and returned the hug.

“Out of the way, maknae,” N ordered and hugged you. You were in his arms for less than a second when you were suddenly pulled the opposite direction.

“My turn!” Ken said loudly (did he ever say anything quietly?) and wrapped his arms around you.

“Hyung,” Hongbin complained. Ken released you, grumbling, and let the artwork hug you, who was followed by the rapper.

Your face felt like it was going to crack from all the smiling but that’s what always happened when you were around these boys. They made you love life. Only one thing could make it better and, right now, he was waiting at the edge of the group patiently waiting his turn. Your smile became softer as he walked up to you and pulled you into a warm, long hug.

“Hi,” Leo said softly.

“Hi,” you replied. Standing back, you looked him over for the first time that day. His black hair was slightly falling into his eyes and you reached up to push it out of the way. He was so handsome.

“You’re late,” Leo teased, nuzzling his face in your hair.

You chuckled. “I am not.”

Leo sighed. “If you would have been able to get here earlier I would have been able to talk to you more before going on stage,” he pulled away with a pout on his face.

“You’ll be able to talk to me for as long as you want to after the meet,” you insisted.

Leo opened his mouth to say something else but he was interrupted by his manager. “Alright VIXX, to the stage,” he ordered.

Leo looked back at you and hugged you one last time. “I’ll see you in a bit,” he said.

You smiled and pulled away. “Fighting!” you cheered as the boys walked out of the room, Leo looking back at you one last time and giving you a quiet smile.

The fan sign went without a hitch. N took control of everything, Ken acted like an adorable idiot, Hongbin made the fans swoon with his dimpled smile, Hukkie was just plain cute, Ravie amazed people with his freestyle rap, and Leo gave off his quiet charm. No one messed up when they performed “Love Equation” and you could feel yourself swell with pride. Those were your boys out there.

Finally, after what seemed like forever the event was over and VIXX said their goodbyes.

“Thank you all, so much, for coming,” N said sincerely, “Goodbye!” he, along with the other members, waved to the cheering crowd and walked off stage. You gave them two thumbs up as they passed you. When Leo passed you he reached out and grabbed your hand, giving it a small squeeze before following the rest of the members. You weren’t able to follow them right away because they needed to take care of some logistical things first but you weren’t going to have to wait long.

“_______,” Miyoung, a stylist for VIXX, called and made her way over to you. “They did so good today,” she gushed, latching onto your arm. The two of you had become friends over the past year when she started working as VIXX’s stylist and now you were pretty close. Miyoung was a year and a half older than you but she didn’t like you calling her Unnie. She wanted you to feel like the two of you were equal.

You smiled, feeling as if you had been praised yourself. “I know,” you agreed.

“You are sooooooo lucky,” Miyoung went on and started walking, pulling you along with her. “The few times Leo talked this morning he wouldn’t shut up about the fact that you were coming and about how wonderful you are.”

You bit your lip, something you did when you got embarrassed. “Oh shut up,” you said.

“But it’s adorable!” Miyoung insisted, laughing.

You shrugged your shoulders. “I know.”

The two of you came to a stop in front of VIXX’s dressing room and Miyoung said goodbye. “This is where I leave you,” she dramatized.

“Farewell,” you curtsied back and waved as Miyoung backed away. When she rounded the corner you turned back to the door and knocked twice. The manager opened the door and smiled when he saw it was you.

“Welcome to the zoo,” he said and gestured for you to enter the crazy room. The room was packed with the members of VIXX, stylists, the cordi noonas, and the manager, nearly bursting the room at its seams.

You had barely entered when Hyuk noticed you and charged you, pulling you into a hug. “Noona, did you see how well I did today?” he asked excitedly.

You laughed and hugged the maknae back. “Yes I did, you were wonderful,” you replied honestly.

“Do I get a reward?” Hyuk asked and pulled away.

You shrugged. “What would you like?”

Hyuk smiled and pointed to his cheek, bending down a little bit. You rolled your eyes but smiled and placed a quick peck on Hyuk’s cheek all the same.

“Hey, me too!” Ken ran over and hugged you, pointing to his own cheek when he let go and you complied.

Hongbin stood in front of you, not saying anything, but giving you the world’s best puppy eyes and dimpled smiled and you had no choice but to give him a kiss as well. As the happy bean skipped away you searched the room for Leo. Finally you noticed him. He was sitting cross-legged on the floor by his charging phone.

When you made it over to him, he didn’t say a word. Instead he pointed to his left cheek without so much as looking at you. You sat down on his right side and began to lean over to give him a kiss but Leo shook his head.

“What?” you asked confused. Leo pointed to his left cheek again. You scoffed. “You mean I have to kiss you specifically on that cheek?” Leo nodded, still not looking at you. You sighed and fell dramatically. “But Leoooooooo,” you pouted, latching onto his leg, “I’m already on this side.” Leo cracked a smile and you knew you were winning. Then Leo stood up, stepped over you, and sat on your other side. You rolled over on your side so you were facing him. “Seriously?” Leo nodded, barely hiding his smile. Pushing yourself up so you were sitting again you leaned over and kissed Leo on his left cheek. Then Leo really did smile. You shook your head and sighed, “You are so picky.”

Leo chuckled softly and stood up again, offering you a hand, which you accepted. Once you both were standing he pulled you into his arms and held you, refusing to let you go. You close your eyes and sink into the hug, shutting out the rest of the world.

“I’m glad you’re here,” Leo said into your hair.

You smiled. “Me too.”

You stood there in silence for a few more seconds before Leo pulled back slightly to look at you but keeping his arms around you. “Can I kiss you?” he asked.

“Hmm, let me think about that for a few minutes,” you replied, jokingly. Leo smiled and leaned in, kissing your lips gently.

“Nope,” he said when he pulled away. Then he kissed you again, longer this time. Each little kiss made you smile. These were the kisses you loved; the little kisses that were so tender and filled with love that you knew just how Leo felt about you, even when he didn’t say it with words. You loved every single little kiss.