BamBam: Skateboarding Mishaps

One Shot Collection!

“Psst. Jagiya,” a voice whispered into your sleep and you felt something poke your cheek. “Jaaaaagi,” the voice whispered again.

With your eyes still closed you batted whatever was poking you away with a swipe of your hand.

You heard a sigh and what sounded like knuckles cracking. You were about to open one eye to see what was happening when you felt two strong arms reach underneath you and lift you out of your bed, causing you to let out a shriek.

“WAKE UP!” a voice belonging to your boyfriend yelled as he spun you around.

“YAH!” you yelled back and began flailing your arms and legs, “BamBam put me down!”

BamBam shrugged. “Ok,” he agreed and dropped you back onto your bed. You blew your messy hair out of your face and play-glared at him. He just smiled at you. “Good morning,” he said.

“Sure, if that’s what you call it,” you scoffed. You stretched your arms over your head, relieving the tension in your back, and then shook out all of your joints. Then something came to mind and you stopped stretching to look at BamBam. “How’d you get in?”

BamBam smiled. “Your mom let me in,” he said. “I can’t believe you were still in bed when I got here,” BamBam shook his head in mock disappointment. “I wanted to spend the whole day with you but…”

You made a face. “It’s not that late yet,” you protested. “I was about to get up anyway.”

“No you weren’t.” BamBam smirked.

“No I wasn’t…” You couldn’t fool BamBam. That’s what you get for dating someone you’ve been best friends with for years. He knew absolutely everything about you and you knew absolutely everything about him. Sometimes you didn’t even need to speak to have a conversation with each other. It was great.

BamBam reached over, grabbed your hand, and pulled you upright. “Well now that you’re awake, get dressed and meet me outside,” he ordered.

“Where are we going?” you asked once you were standing.

BamBam smiled and leaned in close. “I don’t know yet,” he admitted happily, and then spun around and pranced out of your room. “Don’t dress up!” he yelled back.

You shook your head and smiled. That was your BamBam.

You walked to your closet and pulled out a cute but casual outfit. You weren’t someone who was concerned with physical appearance that much, even after you started dating, but you decided that, since it was a date, you might as well try a little bit. After a few minutes you settled on a pair of distressed skinny jeans, a laundry room mod grey, muscle tee, a pair of DNKY grand wedge sneakers that were the same color as the shirt, a royal blue LAB snapback, and assorted jewelry that mixed and matched with grey, blue, white, and gold. Nodding at your appearance, you left your room and made your way to the front door, where BamBam was waiting.

“Wait…” he held your shoulders and looked you up and down, “did you actually try this morning?”

You shrugged and nodded. “It’s technically a date so I figured I probably should.” You smirked at him, “Don’t get too used to it though, I still didn’t brush my hair.”

BamBam smiled. “Finger comb?” he asked, knowingly.

“Obviously.”

BamBam laughed and swung an arm around your shoulders. “That’s my _____,” he stated and started walking with you down the sidewalk.

“So,” you slipped your arm around BamBam’s waist underneath his backpack, “where to first?”

“Food?” BamBam suggested.

You made a face at him. “I literally just woke up,” you reminded him.

BamBam made a face back. “But when are you never hungry?” he shot back.

“This is true…” you admitted.

“Ok, how ‘bout this,” BamBam stopped and started counting on his fingers, “we goof off until we’re starving and then we eat until we’re sick.”

You tapped your chin, pretending to think it over. “Call,” you agreed, pointing at him. Suddenly BamBam started to grin from ear to ear. You leaned back a bit, familiar enough with BamBam’s shenanigans to know that he was planning something. “What?” you asked cautiously.

“I have an idea,” was all that he said as he began to drag you down the street.

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” you mumbled good naturedly behind him.   

BamBam pulled you along in a walk/run for a few blocks, stopping every so often at carts and street stalls to ogle at the little trinkets and artworks. He held your hand the whole time, never even thinking about letting it go. This was his day to enjoy with you.

Finally, you reached the destination BamBam was leading you to; a skate park. No body else was around so you had it all to yourselves.

“Today, ______,” BamBam faced you, his arms out wide, “I am going to teach you how to skateboard.

You laughed. “Yeah, good luck with that, babe,” you challenged. “I’m the clumsiest person I know, remember?”

“Too bad.” BamBam his tongue out at you and slipped his backpack off his shoulders and opened it up. He then pulled out his skateboard.

Your eyes widened. “How’d that fit in there?” you asked, slightly amazed.

BamBam shrugged. “It’s ‘cause I’m awesome,” he said, as if that explained everything.

You shook you head. “I don’t think that has anything to do with it.” BamBam stuck his tongue out at you again and threw his backpack to the side. Then he gestured you over.

“Come here,” he beckoned. You complied and soon you were standing on the skateboard with BamBam holding your waist to keep you steady. “Ok, I’m going to keep you from falling off,” he instructed, “the rest is up to you.” Then he moved his hands from your waist to your hands. “Ready?” he asked.

“Duh,” you said and pushed off with your right foot. You had watched BamBam and Mark skateboard enough to understand the basic principle but you weren’t kidding when you said you were the clumsiest person you knew. There wasn’t a wall in your house that you hadn’t run into.

But BamBam held your hands as you circled the rink. You were doing all the work but he wasn’t going to let you fall. After a few minutes he said, “I’m going to let go now,” and let your fingers slip through his until you were on your own.

You held your arms out as if you were on a balance beam and kept pushing yourself around the rink, loving the way the wind felt as it rushed passed you and played with your hair. The rink was a blur around you as you skated faster and faster, feeling confident. You were so absorbed in skating that you didn’t see the proud way BamBam was looking at you. You were amazing to him. You weren’t helpless, you knew your limits, you pushed yourself to do better all the time. He never told you this, but you were his inspiration, and he absolutely loved you to pieces.

Finally, you came to a stop right in front of your beaming boyfriend and hopped off the skateboard. “Basically a pro,” you joked and flipped your hair over your shoulder.

BamBam laughed. “Obviously, I taught you.”

You stuck out your tongue and began dancing around BamBam singing, “Naega jeil jal naga, naega jeil jal naga, naega jeil jal naga, naega jeil jal naga, je je jeil jal naga, beat! Bam ratatata tatatatata~Beat!”

BamBam watched you, laughing his off, and clapped like a seal. “You are so stupid,” he managed to get out through his laughter and was forced to sit on the ground before his legs gave out on him.

You laughed along at his reaction and danced over to him. “Anything you can do, I can do better,” you taunted and poked his shoulder repeatedly. “I can do anything better than you!”

“Nuh uh!” BamBam swatted your hands away.

“Yes huh!” You danced out of the way.

BamBam jumped to his feet and threw his arms up in the air. “But I am BamBam!” he exclaimed as if that decided it.

“Anything you can do; I can do better! I can do anything better than you!” you continued to sing as you danced around the rink, laughing as you did so.

BamBam playfully smirked at you and cracked his knuckles. “Fine,” he whispered to himself and grabbed the skateboard from where you had left it. You were so occupied with your dancing, if it could be called dancing, that you didn’t notice what BamBam was doing until you felt him skate past you, ruffling your hair. You spun around and saw BamBam skating circles around you, laughing as he did so.

“You better watch what you’re doing,” You warned as BamBam continued to skate around you.

BamBam stuck his tongue out at you. “You’re trying to distract me,” he accused in a sing-song voice.

You laughed and crossed your arms. “Think what you will, but don’t come crying to me when you fall off.”

“I not going to fall off!”

You shook your head. BamBam stopped making circles around you and started doing more complicated things; an aerial, and ollie, etc. and you started to become a little nervous. BamBam was good, but he wasn’t as good as he thought he was. This meant that he wouldn’t stop, even if something was too challenging for him. “BamBam…” you started.

“I can’t hear you! Lalala la la la!” BamBam stuck his fingers in his ears and closed his eyes, resembling the child he actually was.

You saw it coming before it actually happened. BamBam was so busy being sassy to you that he wasn’t watching where he was going. He was much closer to the railing than he thought he was. Before you had a chance to give any word of warning, BamBam’s board scraped up against the side of the railing, offsetting it, and BamBam lost his balance and tumbled off.

“BamBam!” you called and hurried over to where your boyfriend was now lying on the cement. He had landed on his hands and knees, so he didn’t hit his head, but something red was covering the pavement beneath him.

BamBam turned his body so he was sitting instead of kneeling. “I’m okay, I’m okay,” he assured you.

You knelt down next to him and searched him over for injuries. His knee was scraped pretty badly, thus explaining the blood, but besides that he seemed just fine. You reached over and smacked his arm. “I told you to be careful,” you reminded him.

BamBam smiled at you. “When do I ever listed to anyone?” he asked in a cheerful tone.

You couldn’t help but crack a grin at that. “Pabo,” you smacked his arm again and stood up. “I assume there’s a first aid kit in your backpack.”

BamBam shrugged. “I knew you would’ve wanted me to bring one.”

You patted his head as if he were a dog. “Good boy,” you cooed. Then you walked back over to the backpack and brought it back to where BamBam was still sitting.

You got to work right away. Since BamBam’s skinny jeans were so full of holes anyway, you were able to clean his wound without rolling up his pant leg. “Maybe if you wore actual pants you wouldn’t have gotten this cut,” you thought aloud as you gently brushed small bits of gravel and leaves from the wound.

“I thought you liked my style,” BamBam pouted.

You made a face at him. “I do, but these jeans have more holes in them than Swiss cheese, genius.”

“Well,” BamBam said slyly, “this way I get dotted on by you, so I’d say it’s worth it.”

“Oh, please,” you rolled your eyes and started applying ointment to the wound. As you were working you felt BamBam’s eyes on you. He was giving you that look that he always gave you when he thought you weren’t looking, but you always noticed. "Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked, not looking away from the task at hand.

"Like what?" BamBam replied, still staring.

You stopped cleaning BamBam's cut and made a face at him. "You know. That face you make when you your head to the side and just stare at me for no reason."

"Oh, it's not for no reason," BamBam insisted. "You're just too pretty for me to look away."

You laughed and got back to cleaning the cut. "That is, without a doubt, the cheesiest thing you've ever said to me," you said. “Who are you, Jackson Wang?”

"But it's true. You're beautiful," BamBam insisted.

You felt your cheeks heating up. "Shut up," you ordered, letting your hair fall in front of your face. You hated compliments like that and BamBam knew it. That’s why he took every opportunity to embarrass you.

BamBam smiled. "Nope," he shook his head. "You are the prettiest girl in the whole world," he stated. "You are absolutely gorgeous and utterly dazzling and unbelievably beautiful!"

"Stop!" You begged reaching over to cover his mouth.

BamBam grabbed both of your wrists so that you couldn't muffle his words. "Make me!"

You did the only thing you could think of to shut him up. You kissed him. BamBam was so shocked that he dropped your wrists, which was the only thing keeping you upright, and you fell into his chest. You were about to right yourself when BamBam reached up and wrapped his arm around your waist, keeping you in place. It wasn't a big kiss, but it was enough to stun BamBam for the time being. You pulled away after a few seconds and bit your lip. The love struck look on BamBam's face was the most adorable thing you had ever seen.

"Wow," he said when he recovered. "I should babble like that more often."

You smiled and shook your head. “Shut up,” you muttered.

BamBam leaned forward with a devilish smirk. “Make me,” he whispered. Without waiting to be asked twice, you leaned forward and met his lips again.

 

A/N

I know I haven't updated in FOREVER and I'm so sorry!! College is gross, man. Anyways... Thank you for all of the love and supports. Also THANK YOU for the comments! They make my whole day. Don't forget to give me requests! Love you all *blows kisses*

Here's a little random note. I've been watching the drama Cheer Up! recently and it's AMAZING! If you want something great to watch I totally reccomend it. N from VIXX is in it too so there's that.