Crepe Delight

Tell Me You Exist
Index:
 
(DW) – Dongwoo speaking
(YJ) – Young Jae speaking
(DH) – Daehyun speaking
(BY) – Yongguk speaking
(KR) – Krystal speaking
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Working on the preparations for the fall festival was always hard work. Each student within the class had to pitch in somehow, though there were always the select few whom usually tried to get away with not doing any work. Luckily, within the class of 2-1, Yongguk wasn’t the type of class president that would let anyone slack off. He made certain that everyone worked equally on what was needed to get the arrangements up in a timely manner.
 
Now that it was a week before the fall festival was to occur, preparations had finally begun. Classes were shortened that week to allow the students and teachers more time to not only prepare for the fall festival, but to also prepare for end of the year exams. This was the only time students were allow to relax before everyone had to begin studying hard for their finals. In a way, it was a nice little break to have before then.
 
“Okay, here are the teams. Find your name on the board, find your teammates, and then come to me to receive your assignments. If you have any questions, ask myself or the vice-president.” (BY) Once everyone voiced their agreements, most of the students seemed to get up from their seats to go meet with the rest of their teammates. Young Jae and a number of other students had remained seated to either continue to read the list or possibly to slack off.
 
“Young Jae! It looks like we’re on the same team.” (KR) Young Jae looked up to see Krystal, Dongwoo, and one other girl standing nearby. The only other person that was left on their team was Yongguk, but he most likely won’t be joining them until he was done giving the orders out to everyone. “Let’s go find out what we need to do.” (KR)
 
“Cant we just wait? Like, look at the mass of people surrounding him!” (DW) The four of them looked over at Yongguk to see about one person from each group surrounding Yongguk. Sure, there were about five to seven people around Yongguk, but it wasn’t exactly a mass of people. Krystal rolled her eyes and shook her head as she folded her arms.
 
“Alright, fine. You guys can wait and I’LL go find out what we need to do.” (KR) Dongwoo gave a satisfied smile as Krystal made her way over to Yongguk. Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he leaned back in his seat. Hopefully they wouldn’t get anything difficult. Okay, so there wasn’t really anything that seemed difficult at the moment, but Young Jae preferred to get something easy. They were going with a haunted bakery idea, so it shouldn’t be too bad.
 
“You know… I bet Yongguk’s going to give us something boring like setting up the tables or something like that.” (DW) Dongwoo leaned back in his seat as he put his hands behind his head. He wanted to do something interesting, like setting up the jump scares or making the classroom look as creepy as possible. Of course, his doubts were always present in cases like these.
 
“But it’s easy, right? Plus, it’ll be super fast, so we can do something else after we finish.” Young Jae nodded in agreement. It would be rather nice to be able to get something easy to do. At least with setting up the tables, it would allow them to finish efficiently with little to no worries about messing up. Sure, it would seem boring and they may have to alternate if the other teams needed it moved for their props, but it was still easy.
 
“It looks like we’ll be cooking today.” (KR) The three of them looked up at Krystal before this bit of information processed through their heads. Cook? Why were they cooking today when they had about a week before the fall festival was supposed to begin? “Okay, before you ask, Yongguk said that he wanted to test each recipe out before deciding on the menu, so… we’re basically taste testing.” (KR)
 
“I can do the taste testing. You guys can do all the cooking.” (DW) Dongwoo closed his eyes and smiled with satisfaction as he slouched a little more in his seat. Krystal narrowed her eyelids and furrowed her eyebrows before kicking Dongwoo’s feet. This caused Dongwoo to lose the support he needed, causing him to slide even more down his seat. Luckily, he caught himself before he glared up at Krystal. “What the heck was that for?!” (DW)
 
“For being a lazy bum.” (KR) Young Jae smiled a bit before turning his attention back to the book he was currently reading. He had just started on the book that Daehyun had asked him to read, but he already found himself hooked onto it. He was fairly certain that there were other books before this one, but it seemed like reading those books weren’t entirely tied to this one. “Woah… That’s a thick book. What are you reading?” (KR)
 
Young Jae looked up for a brief moment before slightly closing the book to reveal the cover. Krystal sidestepped before tilting her head to clearly read the title of the book. A look of amazement crossed her face as she tilted her head back to its previous position. “Oh, that game? I heard of it, but I haven’t played it. That’s cool though! I didn’t know you played video games.” (KR)
 
He gave a small nod before opening his book back up and continuing where he had left off. Young Jae didn’t really know how to respond to that, so a small nod seemed to suffice for the time being. Plus, it’s not like he was usually one to talk much anyway when a good book was in front of him. Okay, so it was a little confusing here and there, but regardless, the story seemed to be able to explain itself the farther the reader got, so it should be alright to continue reading.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“We’re in charge of deciding on what food we should make for the festival. We’ll taste test it first before we try and design it to fit the theme of the bakery. Understood?” (BY) His four teammates each voiced their acknowledgement on the instructions as the five of them walked down the hallway. They needed to make use of the home economics room, which Yongguk had made certain to get permission for ahead of time. “Does anyone know any recipes we can use?” (BY)
 
“I know maybe… two recipes?” (KR) While Krystal was running the recipes through her head, the remaining three remained silent. Dongwoo had little to no idea on cooking and the other girl knew how to cook and bake, but she didn’t know any recipes to mind. Young Jae, on the other hand, was a little shy on saying anything. He didn’t want to make it seem like he was showing off, but he also knew that they would need the recipes sooner or later.
 
“Alright… That’s a start. Anyone else?” (BY) Yongguk turned a little so that he could glance at everyone. His gaze seemed to have lasted a little longer when he looked at Young Jae, but otherwise, he turned forward once more to watch where he was going. Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he fumbled with the hem of his blazer. Should he say that he knew of a few recipes? He knew about ten different recipes since he baked often with his grandmother and he had about eight more written down in his recipe journal. Would that be enough for the menu?
 
“What about you, mister leader? Shouldn’t you know some recipes or something?” (DW) Yongguk gave a quiet chuckle, but didn’t answer Dongwoo’s question. It was a little annoying that that was the only answer he would be receiving, but at least it looked like Yongguk wasn’t going to be asking them the same question again. Better than nothing, right?
 
Once they were at the home economics room, Yongguk opened the door before stepping inside first. After everyone else had gone inside, Young Jae was the last one inside before he began to look around out of curiosity. Like the majority of his classmates in his class, he hadn’t been inside the home economics room before. For an extra curricular class, Young Jae had opted for Orchestra instead of cooking, so the room had immediately caught his interest. “Okay, leader! What are we supposed to do first?” (KR)
 
“Well… we cook.” (BY) Just like about two out of the other four members in the group, Yongguk had completely no idea where they were supposed to start. If they were going with a restaurant idea, then Yongguk could make some mean ramen. Pastries, though, weren’t exactly his strong suit. In fact, he’s never even baked pastries before, so it was a foreign concept to him. “So… uh… who knows where we’re supposed to start?” (BY)
 
Everyone looked at one another, though no one seemed to speak up. Of course, no one was really given the chance as Dongwoo soon began to laugh for a bit. Once his laughing fit was over with, Dongwoo ran a hand through his hair as he shook his head. “Wait. So you’re telling me that you pulled together a group who has no idea how to bake and you expect us to do all the work?” (DW)
 
Before Yongguk could respond, Krystal had turned Dongwoo around before she began pushing him towards the cabinets. “Come on. Let’s go, before you embarrass yourself even further. Did you forget? I know some recipes we can start working on.” (KR)
 
“Yeah, but-” (DW)
 
“No but’s! Just get to work!” (KR) The other three watched for a brief moment before the only other girl in the group quickly followed after the two. Yongguk looked at Young Jae for a brief moment before smiling a bit.
 
“Well? Let’s get going.” (BY) Young Jae blinked a few times before innocently nodding his head. Yongguk and Young Jae soon followed after, hearing and watching Krystal scolding Dongwoo for his irresponsible assumptions while also pulling out the resources that were necessary to start the first recipe up. Young Jae was rather glad to be part of this group, though he did wonder if they were going to get along as well as he hoped.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“These aren’t that good at all! Are you trying to kill everyone with your death cooking?!” (DW)
 
YAH! They’re only not good because you tried to be a total and show off your cooking skills! Did you forget that you volunteered to put in the correct amount of things?!” (KR) Young Jae, Yongguk, and the last group member were off to the side while Krystal and Dongwoo were busy arguing with one another. Yongguk shook his head as a brief sigh escaped his lips. Regardless of whose fault it was, both recipes turned out either bland or pretty bad. They couldn’t serve these at the fall festival, though what else were they supposed to do? Yes, they had a week until then to get everything ready, but a week can pass relatively quickly.
 
“Do either of you two have any suggestions?” (BY) Young Jae and the other girl each looked at one another before looking back at Yongguk. While the girl shook her head, Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he tried to decide on whether he should say something now or later. Noticing this, Yongguk raised a single brow as he leaned forward a little. “Well, Young Jae?” (BY)
 
“Um… I know a few recipes…” (YJ)
 
“And you didn’t say something sooner?” (BY) Young Jae lowered his head as a sort of sad look came onto his face. Could he help it? He felt like he had done something wrong and he felt completely bad about it. Yongguk, however, smiled a bit as he folded his hands. “Hey. Cheer up. We can’t exactly bake well if you’re in a down mood. It’ll show in your cooking.” (BY)
 
Young Jae looked up before giving a small nod. With a smile, Yongguk got up from his seat before he went over to calm down both Krystal and Dongwoo. Looking down at his hands, Young Jae pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows as he took this brief moment to run the recipes and the steps through his head. He shouldn’t be nervous doing something he’s been doing since he was a kid, but he didn’t want to end up messing up in front of his classmates. This might be a good way to create more friends… right?
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Woow…! Young Jae, you’re so cool! These taste delicious!” (KR) Despite the fact that Dongwoo had been quietly mumbling to himself in a sort of annoyed way, he wasn’t complaining about the pastries whatsoever. Of course, it did help that Dongwoo had been sent to the corner to keep from ruining the mixtures. They only had enough time to try out three of the recipes, but it was definitely worth the effort since it turned out the way Young Jae had hoped it would.
 
“We could definitely use these. You said you knew a few more, right?” (BY) Young Jae nodded as he looked at the remaining pastries. Everyone had eaten their fill while also taking however much they wanted to save for later, so Young Jae had been left with the rest of the pastries. He already had a plan to share it with Daehyun and Himchan. “Alright. I think that’s enough for today. Let’s clean up and head back to class. The remaining groups are probably already done for the day.” (BY)
 
Once they had agreed, the group began to clean everything up. Washing the tools that they had used, cleaning the counters that they had dirtied, even rearranging the stools that they sat on, they made certain to put everything the way it had been when they first came in. After they were done, they left the home economics room before heading back to their classroom.
 
They each packed their things quickly before each of them said their goodbyes and left one by one. Young Jae was the second to last to leave, as usual, walking down the hallway while humming a quiet yet happy tune. Reaching the stairs, Young Jae had just barely touched the stairway railing before jumping the second he felt an arm wrap around his waist. If it hadn’t been for the other person completely wrapping both arms around him, Young Jae probably would have fallen down the stairs. “Woah there! Didn’t mean to scare you.” (DH)
 
Young Jae had his lunch bag tightly wrapped in his arms and up to his chest with his eyes tightly closed. When Daehyun had spoken up, Young Jae slowly opened his eyes before turning his head slowly towards Daehyun. With a relieved sigh, Young Jae puffed out his cheeks and furrowed his eyebrows as he moved Daehyun’s arms away and began walking down the stairs. Daehyun stared at Young Jae out of confusion before he began following after him. “Hey, Young Jae! What’s up?” (DH)
 
“I’m mad at you.” (YJ) Instead of hearing apologies and whines like he was used to from Himchan, Young Jae heard a bit of laughter from Daehyun. Coming to a stop, Young Jae turned to Daehyun and stared in disbelief as Daehyun continued to laugh. Furrowing his eyebrows again, Young Jae quickly  thought out his words before he spoke. “Why are you laughing?” (YJ)
 
“It’s funny!” (DH) He hadn’t even really been all that angry, so confusion and curiosity was quick to take over. How was it funny that he was mad at him? It didn’t make any sense to Young Jae, but maybe if he asked, then Daehyun would explain himself. Luckily, Daehyun seemed to already know that he would need to further explain himself. “You say you’re mad, but you make yourself look so cute. How can I take that seriously?” (DH)
 
“You’re mean…” (YJ)
 
“Oh, come on! I said you’re cute, right? I don’t call men cute, you know.” (DH) Young Jae didn’t necessarily know if that was a good thing or a bad one. Daehyun, however, seemed to shrug it off as he took over the place next to Young Jae before putting his arm once more around Young Jae’s waist. “Let’s get going! I’ve been waiting for you to come out from class.” (DH)
 
“But… class was over an hour ago…” (YJ) Instead of replying, Daehyun merely hummed as if he hadn’t heard Young Jae at all. Letting out a small sigh, Young Jae decided not to question it. Instead, his thoughts soon went back to getting Daehyun’s phone number. It had been maybe three weeks already and yet, he hadn’t gathered the courage necessary to ask Daehyun for his number. “Um… Daehyun…?” (YJ)
 
“Hm?” (DH) Young Jae glanced at Daehyun the same time Daehyun had glanced at him. Once Daehyun flashed that grin of his, Young Jae quickly looked away with an embarrassed look on his face. Daehyun raised a single brow before pulling Young Jae a little closer to him in order to regain his attention. “What is it?” (DH)
 
“Um… C-Can you… Um… Would you… like some dessert?” (YJ)
 
“Dessert?! Sure!” (DH) Daehyun had no trace of hesitation on his face as excitement practically poured out from Daehyun. Biting his bottom lip, Young Jae opened up his lunch bag before looking inside. From what he could see, the pastries that he had cooked were still okay. With a small smile, Young Jae took out the container that held the pastries before opening it up and holding the container out to Daehyun. “Wow! These looks great! Thanks!” (DH)
 
Daehyun pulled his hand away from Young Jae before taking hold of the container. Young Jae watched, anticipation and nervousness running all throughout him as he waited to see what Daehyun’s reaction would be. As Daehyun began walking, Young Jae quickly kept up with him, trying to keep his eyes on Daehyun’s face as much as possible. The second Daehyun took a bite out of the first pastry, Young Jae’s eyes practically lit up with anticipation. “H-How is it…?” (YJ)
 
When Daehyun spoke, it was a bit garbled due to the food in his mouth, but Young Jae was able to make out the word ‘good’. A sigh of relief escaped from Young Jae’s lips as he gave an embarrassed smile, turning his head in order to hide his embarrassment. “Are you trying to get on my good side? If you are, then it’s working pretty well.” (DH)
 
“I-I… um… I just wanted to… see if you would like what we’re going to be selling for the fall festival.” (YJ) Young Jae poked the tips of his index fingers together as he tried to keep himself as calm as possible. When he heard Daehyun let out a small laugh, his ears instantly heat up as his face reddened deeply.
 
“Calm down! You’re acting as if you did something wrong.” (DH) Young Jae quickly nodded, but he couldn’t help but continue to feel embarrassed. Taking in a deep breath, Young Jae bit his bottom lip before looking at Daehyun. He could see Daehyun still eating, so it really must mean that Daehyun actually was enjoying the pastries.
 
“Um… So… Um… Has your class decided on what they’re doing for the fall festival?” (YJ) They finally managed to reach the shoe lockers, but Daehyun still hadn’t answered his question. Looking at Daehyun, Young Jae noticed that Daehyun seemed to be completely engrossed with the pastries. Maybe it would be alright for now to let Daehyun eat for the time being. Once he was done, that would be a good time to ask him.
 
Walking up to his locker, Young Jae had opened it up before noticing that Daehyun was still next to him. Looking at Daehyun, Young Jae blinked in slight confusion before looking down at Daehyun’s feet. He noticed that Daehyun was already wearing his outdoor shoes, but Young Jae hadn’t seen him change into those. Had he been wearing it the entire time? “What’s wrong?” (DH)
 
“Hm? O-Oh, um… nothing.” (YJ) While Young Jae began to switch his shoes, Daehyun looked down at his own feet out of curiosity. He lifted his feet a bit, looking here and there to see if there was anything interesting for Young Jae to have stared specifically at his feet. When he found nothing, Daehyun merely shrugged before he went back to eating.
 
Once Young Jae was done with what needed to be done, the two set out.
 
As they passed the school gate, Young Jae glanced over at Daehyun once more before looking down towards the ground. Young Jae wanted to do something with Daehyun, but he didn’t really know what they were supposed to do if they did end up doing something. Young Jae just wasn’t any good at coming up with plans like these. “Hey. Wanna go shopping?” (DH)
 
“Shopping…?” (YJ) Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he tried to think. He didn’t exactly have that much money to begin with, so he didn’t know if he was in a position to be able to go shopping freely. However, it seemed like Daehyun anticipated this as he grinned and closed the container the second he finished eating every last pastry Young Jae had created for him.
 
“Window-shopping. I don’t have any money, remember?” (DH)
 
“O-Oh…” (YJ) Well, if it was window-shopping, then that should be alright. They could just look at the stuff that they liked and move on without actually spending any money. It did sound like fun, especially since it would be with someone else who also didn’t have any money to spend. “Um… okay then. I think it’s okay if we go window-shopping.” (YJ)
 
“Great! Let’s go.” (DH)
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“It’s raining again…” (YJ)
 
“I can see that, Young Jae. It won’t stop us though, right? We have an umbrella!” (DH) Daehyun gave Young Jae’s waist a firm squeeze as he flashed Young Jae a grin. Young Jae turned a little red, but nodded, as he looked around for a bit. Despite the fact that it was raining, they were still walking around the area, window-shopping as planned. There were things here and there that had caught their attention, but they didn’t bother walking into any of the stores. “Hey. Look at that! Wanna share a crepe with me?” (DH)
 
Looking where Daehyun was currently pointing, Young Jae’s eyes landed on the crepe stand that stood in front of a trinket store. Biting his bottom lip, Young Jae tightened his hold on the umbrella as he tried to think. A crepe did sound nice at the moment, especially when his eyes had landed on one of the bigger options, but he wasn’t certain if he wanted to share something with Daehyun. By sharing, that meant that they would be eating from the same crepe and that meant sharing saliva with one another. Wouldn’t that be an indirect kiss? “Well? I mean, it’s your money and all…” (DH)
 
That was also another factor. Young Jae was going to have to be the one to pay for it since Daehyun didn’t have any money of his own. He felt bad that Daehyun didn’t even have money to buy one for himself, so it was understandable as to why he wanted to share one. At least that way, it would be cheaper if they just shared a medium or a large crepe as opposed to getting two small or medium sized crepes. “Um… I… I think it’s alright if we share one…” (YJ)
 
“Great! Let’s see what they have.” (DH) They quickly made their way over to the stall before bending over just enough to get a better view of the plastic crepes currently on display. Young Jae stared in awe, seeing the many different choices that were there. Not only did they have the normal fruit kind of crepes, but there seemed to be crepes with ice cream and different kinds of cheesecakes! He rarely ever went out, so he hadn’t heard of crepes that had something like that before. WOW! I want them all!” (DH)
 
Young Jae looked at Daehyun to see the sparkle in Daehyun’s eyes. Was he really that excited over the crepes? Yes, they were really good looking, but Young Jae wondered why Daehyun was getting overly excited over it. In a way though, Young Jae kind of liked seeing this side of Daehyun. It seemed to add more life into him. “Which one do you want? I want this one and this one… and this one… and this one…” (DH)
 
Watching Daehyun’s hand as it moved to point at each and every crepe that he wanted, Young Jae’s eyes widened. When Daehyun said that he wanted them all, he wasn’t kidding. If that was the case, then that meant that the decision really would be Young Jae’s. He needed to make sure that it was good, something that both him and Daehyun would thoroughly enjoy to the last bite. The question was… which one would be good to pick? “Um… Do you… have one that you reeeally want?” (YJ)
 
“I reeeeallly want them all…” (DH) Despite the fact that he could see Daehyun truly contemplating which crepe was the one he wanted first, Young Jae could see the pout currently on Daehyun’s face. It was weird to see Daehyun acting like this and in a way, Young Jae was finding himself feeling embarrassed about it. It’s not like he’s had the chance to see Daehyun acting like a little kid before.
 
“Um… Then… I’ll make sure to pick the tastiest one.” (YJ)
 
“Really?! Wow! You’re the greatest! Here. Let me hold the umbrella for us.” (DH) Without any other warning, Daehyun quickly took the umbrella out of Young Jae’s hand before standing up straight and making certain that they were both comfortably underneath the umbrella. When Young Jae looked up at him, Daehyun flashed a grin, causing Young Jae to turn back to the crepes as a hint of red crept up on his face. He… rather liked this side of Daehyun, though he didn’t want to say that out loud.
 
Shaking his head a bit to push those thoughts away, he refocused on the crepe display. They all looked really good and it was definitely difficult to decide on which one to get, but… he still needed to make a decision. Young Jae wasn’t necessarily certain if his decision-making skills were any good, but maybe whatever he chose would be alright. After all… Daehyun did say that he wanted all of them. Maybe it wouldn’t matter which one he chose.
 
Scanning their choices two, maybe even three times, he had managed to narrow it down to about four different choices based on mostly appearance. Biting his bottom lip, he decided to go with the one on the top most shelves, especially since it seemed to be relatively cheap. Standing up straight, he looked up at the vendor as he lowered his head a bit. “Um… C-Can we have the… strawberry cheesecake with the strawberry syrup?” (YJ)
 
“Coming right up!”
 
“Can you add ice cream to it?” (DH) Young Jae looked at Daehyun before looking back up at the employee. While the employee was preparing the ingredients, he seemed to be thinking before coming to a decision. Looking back at Daehyun and Young Jae, the employee smiled as he nodded.
 
“Sure, no problem! It’s an extra fifty-yen though. That alright?” Daehyun looked at Young Jae with hopeful, yet pleading, eyes. Young Jae looked at Daehyun and blinked a few times before letting out a quiet whine. As much as he wanted to save money, for whatever reason, he just couldn’t bring himself to resisting that face that Daehyun was making. Looking back up at the employee, Young Jae reluctantly nodded before pulling out his wallet. With a sort of mini victory dance, Daehyun was about to watch the employee make the crepe, but his eyes had focused in on Young Jae’s wallet.
 
“Wow… Even your wallet is cute.” (DH) Young Jae looked at Daehyun before looking back at his wallet. Okay, so it was more of a coin bag in the shape of a yellow rabbit, but could he help it? It was really cute when he had gotten it and it was still in relatively good shape.
 
After paying the employee, Young Jae put his wallet away in order to avoid Daehyun’s constant stare. It felt like he was judging, but Young Jae already knew that Daehyun was more in awe and amazement as opposed to trying to figure out why Young Jae got a wallet like that. “Thanks for buying this crepe, Young Jae. I really appreciate it.” (DH)
 
Young Jae looked at Daehyun, whom had a rather cheerful smile on his face. He couldn’t help but smile in return before looking at the crepe that the employee was now working on preparing. A few minutes had passed, maybe five to a little over ten minutes, before the crepe was fully cooked and assembled. Once Young Jae had the crepe in his hands, he stared at it for a brief moment before looking at Daehyun. He could see the anticipation and the admiration gleaming in Daehyun’s eyes and Young Jae wasn’t necessarily certain if that was a good thing or a bad one. “Um… D-Do you… want the first bite?” (YJ)
 
“Really?! Can I?!” (DH) The second Daehyun looked up at Young Jae, Young Jae felt like he had been hit by all of Daehyun’s anticipation all at once. Even if he wanted to, which he doesn’t, he wouldn’t have been able to bring himself to deny Daehyun the first bite of their crepe. With a nod, Young Jae held the crepe out for Daehyun, whom was rather quick to lean in and take as large a bite out of it as possible.
 
As Daehyun pulled away, a satisfied smile was clear on his face while he chewed. Young Jae waited, watching Daehyun for any sort of reaction. When Daehyun noticed Young Jae staring at him, his smile only seemed to grow as he gave a thumbs up. With a relieved smile, Young Jae soon took a bite out of the crepe before he, too, found himself with a satisfied smile.
 
Without having to say a word to one another, the two soon began walking down the sidewalk once more. Every now and then, they would each take a bite out of the crepe, enjoying the delicious food with no regrets whatsoever. Of course, they did also try to take their time while eating. Since they had only purchased one, the crepe was actually disappearing much quicker than they had assumed. Then again, it may have been because Daehyun was taking relatively big bites.
 
After the last bite had been taken, both males couldn’t help but hold that satisfied smile on their faces. Just as they turned the corner, Daehyun glanced over at Young Jae before his gaze instantly locked in on the corner of Young Jae’s lips. Despite the fact that Young Jae was still chewing, it seemed like he hadn’t noticed the bit of cream still on his mouth. Reaching up with his free hand, Daehyun pressed his thumb against Young Jae’s jawline before using his index finger to wipe the cream off of Young Jae’s lips. Just as Young Jae looked up at Daehyun in slight confusion, his eyes widened as he saw Daehyun the cream off of his finger. Just as Daehyun had a sort of happy smile on his face, he found himself staring back at Young Jae. Blinking a few times, he raised a single brow as he wiped his finger on his pants. “What? Something on my face?” (DH)
 
“Y-You… Um… N-No… I… Um… Never mind…” (YJ) Young Jae looked forward and kept his head down as he began walking. Daehyun watched Young Jae for a brief moment, confused by his actions, before he quickly caught up with Young Jae to keep him from getting wet any further. Young Jae was trying to hide his embarrassment, constantly telling himself that it was alright.
 
Daehyun’s actions, although a little weird, have to be alright… right? After all, him and Daehyun had just shared a crepe together. Still… Young Jae had at least wished Daehyun told him that there was something on his lips. At least that way, he could have just wiped it with the napkin that he was still holding as opposed to having Daehyun do what he had done. Still… Young Jae could overlook it for the time being. They were friends after all, right?
 
Though… did friends do something like that?
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[[ My Own Thoughts:
 
Slowly but surely, Daehyun and Young Jae are getting closer. X3
Of course, it’ll still be a while before they actually… get together.
So I hope ya’ll will be patient enough to see when their love will blossom. X3
 
Comments are loved >3<
I like talking with everyone. X3
It’s also nice to see if everyone is enjoying the fanfic thus far >3<… ]]