Chapter 9

KISS ME TOUCH ME

(Sunny's POV)

As soon as Seungyeon left, Woohyun went home. So I decided to... 'follow' him! I know it's him! I'm going to make sure Seungyeon knows! I giggled and 'followed' him to his house. Dammit he went in! Now I won't know what's he doing. I secretly looked inside the windows. There, was Jiyoung. This must be her room. Suddenly, Woohyun went inside her room. Luckily, the window was opened a little bit, so I heard. "Jiyoung..." He started being serious. "You know... I have a thing for Seungyeon.."

"Really?!" Her eyes gotten wider. He nodded. "Then what do you want?" Ohhh I forgot to record this!! Dammit! I fail as a 'follower'! I immediatly took out my phone and started recording. Hehe, now Seungyeon will know that I am not a complete babo! Just the, a hand was on my shoulder. A white ghostly hand... I slowly looked at it. I tried not to scream but it just happened. The hand covered my mouth and took me away from the window. When I noticed it was someone, I sighed in relief. It was Sulli.

"Yah Sulli!" I whispered screamed to her.

"Hi unnie." She smiled sweetly.

"You scared the wits out of me! Are you trying to kill me?!" I acted hurt.

"If that's what you think, sure. Oh, why are you stalking Jiyoung? Wait, don't tell me, you like Woohyun?!" She made her eyes huge.

"No you babo! I'm proving that it was Woohyun that keeps giving the flowers to Seungyeon! I don't like him! Now anyways, getting back." I went back to the window of Jiyoung's room and started recording again. 

"So, you were using me the whole time just to see her!" Jiyoung sounded hurt and pouted.

"It's not like that!" Woohyun held her shoulders. "Uh well... You want ice cream right now?"

"Okay, lets go!" She got up happily as they both left.

"I knew it!! Everytime Woohyun comes into the bakery, he always have Jiyoung to be there too! He is using her!" I shouted and laughed evily.

"Sunny..." Sulli said and tapped my shoulder.

"Muahahahahah... what?" I looked at her slowly and behind her was Jiyoung and Woohyun. Shizz I was caught. Caught I tell you!!

"What are you doing... here?" Jiyoung asked confused.

"Ah, nothing. Nothing at all." I lied and saved the recordings.

"Sunny! Please don't say anything to Seungyeon! Please!!" Woohyun literally went onto his knees and begged. Oh my gawd, but I wanna tell. I can't never keep secrets! If I say yes I would always end up telling secrets!

"Okay!" I said happily.

"I'll treat you to ice cream.." He said as I agreed. As soon as we got there, Seungyeon was outside day dreaming? She doesn't day dream on work days! She doesn't ever day dream! What is wrong with the whole world now?!

(Seungyeon's POV)

I thought about his eyes. The look he had when we were staring at each other. WAIT! What am I thinking of?! I snapped out of it and out of no where, Woohyun came. Is it just me or the world had become insane? I rubbed my eyes to see if I was just seeing things. I then saw Sunny. I rubbed my eyes again and saw Woohyun! I stopped rubbing and shout out "Has the world gone mad?!" I went inside not looking at the direction my imagination came from. I heaved a sigh and washed the dishes.

"Yah Seungyeon!" A familiar voice shouted. I looked and saw Sunny, Jiyoung, and Woohyun. So it wasn't my imagination! Wait, why is he here again? Jiyoung came and hugged me. Woohyun came and smiled at me. Sunny just giggled.

"Seungyeon.." He said slightly smiling. "Remember how you said I have two months worth of whatever. Could I make it up by coming here everyday and wash dishes or whatever?" I stood there shocked. That means... I will see him everyday.

"N-no..." I didn't know what to say.

"Oh..." He said looking down. Then in comes Nicole.

"Yah, don't be like that Seungyeon!" She said. "Sure you could Woohyun, don't mind Seungyeon."

"Yes!" He grinned. "Thank you." Then I had the thought of him liking Nicole. No!! Is it the end of the world?! Wait I'm thinking to much! Then again, I starting thinking about his... lips, those eyes, the way he looked at me.. Yah! Stop being stupid! I need to stay away from him! I grabbed Jiyoung and went outside to talk to her.

"What is it unnie?" She asked confused. "I've never seen you so... confused."

"Oh... wait why did I drag you out here?" I questioned. She gave me the 'I don't know' look.

"Seungyeon!!" Sunny came out. "I have something for you!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yesh!! Finished!! Yahahahahaha!!! Anyways how did you like it? Next chapter, Hammy's update!! Yahaha!! Interesting? Comment, or whatever! Do what you subscribers do!^^

(Updated Sunday, October 17, 2010 6:34PM California time!)

-Signing out, Apple!