Chapter 16

KISS ME TOUCH ME

Sunny's POV

I don't see what is important about what Dara unni's gonna tell me, all I know is....IT'S ABOUT ONEW AND HIS FREAKING CHICKEN!

"Yah, get back here!!!!" Dara said, going after me.

"Now what?! You're gonna make me late!!!!" I said, whining.

"Will you just listen to what I have to say?" she asked.

"It's about chicken, I know," I said.

"ONEW LEFT FLOWERS IN FRONT OF HER DOOR THIS MORNING YOU BABO!" she said, almost waking up the neighbors.

"O.O WHAT!?" I asked.

"I saw Onew this morning leave flowers in front of Seungyeon's door this morning," she said.

"...are you sure he wasn't there to eat Seungyeon's delicious chicken dish?" I asked.

"No, I saw him!" she said.

"Maybe you were seeing things, unni. You're getting old," I said, walking away.

"Yah! I still look young!" she said, going after me again. Then we both arrived at Seungyeon's, finding her playing Pokemon on her DS.

"GODDAMNIT SUICUNE I WILL CATCH YOU!" Seungyeon yelled, restarting her game

"O.O what?" I asked.

"I'm trying to catch this damn Suicune! Aish!" she said, playing again.

"She's working on her Pokemon game....on her day off," Dara said, sitting across from Seungyeon. I sat down next to Seungyeon.

"Same damn meeting spot and....READY FOR CAPTURE!" Seungyeon yelled, engaging herself into a Pokemon battle.

"How long have you been at it?" Dara asked.

"For a good 15 minutes maybe," Seungyeon said, as we stared at her and noticed. "Wh-what's wrong?" 

"Well... Did you know who sent you those roses?" Dara started.

"Uhm... it's from Woohyun isn't it?" She said awkwardly.

"No! It was from Onew!" I shouted as Dara slapped my back. "Ouch! T.T" 

"She wasn't suppose to know it yet!" She glared at me. 

"Stop lying you guys. How do you guys know? I assume you two stalked. I was already a babo the first time I listened to Sunny! So I'm just going to think what I think from now on without your babo help." She said -.- 

"Yah! It was Dara that stalked you this time!" I confessed not knowing what I just said. 

"-.- Thanks a lot Sunny." She said as I covered my mouth. 

"Stalkers..." She said then it got quiet. A few minutes later which killed me. "I CAUGHT THAT SUICUNE!" She jumped in joy and hugged us. "I'm going to name it Hammy!" 

I was scared to death! "Yah! You gave me a heartattack!" I glared my death glare at her. 

"Anyways, lets get serious here shall we?" Dara said in a serious voice. "Seungyeon, listen to us. I swear I saw Onew and doesn't Woohyun only gives you red roses?" 

"I... yeah... I'm pretty sure it's Woohyun though..." She said giving us confused looks. 

"Then lets go ask him why don't we?" I secretly smirked at her. 

"Okay, lets go then." She got ready FAST. This is my first time seeing her doing something so fast! So she must like him! Hehehe

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey how'd you like this chap? And Hammy started off the update I just finished it because she has a concert to go to. T.T I miss her. Anyways comment, subscribe, criticize, read, enjoy~

(Updated Friday, November 12th, 2010 5:15PM in LA time)

-Signing out Apple!