Chapter 8

KISS ME TOUCH ME

Woohyun's POV

As I walked into the bakery, it was like all hell broke loose. I guess Gyuri, Nicole, and Hara went to go deliver cakes and left Seungyeon in charge, which meant her friends, the babos were here. Goofing off...again. Thankfully this time Narsha didn't stick apples down her shirt...like last time >.<. Sunny looked at me with this look O.O. Then she pointed a finger at me and....

"SEUNGYEON I THINK IT WAS HIM!" Sunny said. O.O she saw me this morning placing the flowers on...O.O oh god.

"NO I AM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOU AND YOUR BABO LIES!" Seungyeon said, at the same time stopping Dara and Yuri from sticking apples down Narsha's shirt. Narsha so happened to be asleep through all of this....weird.

"Thank god, my is saved!" I said to myself.

"Huh?" Seungyeon said, turning around to see me.

"Seungyeon...." I said, dreamily.

"Oh hey Woohyun," Seungyeon said, smiling. Ahhh her smile....her beautiful smile.

"Ewwww he's drooling!" Hyoyeon said, pointing and laughing at me. I snapped out of my trance and wiped my drool.

"Woohyun-ah, why are you here?" Seungyeon asked, curiously.

"I'm on lunch break now, so....I came here to eat!," I said.

"You have money to pay your tab? You owe me 2 months worth," Seungyeon said.

"Oh... About that... I'll get it done!" I said. She then got really serious....O.O

"Woohyun, what's the whole reason of why you're here?" Seungyeon asked in a serious tone.

"For the... Ice cream." I said. FAIL.

"Liar!! Only Jiyoung is here for that!" Seungyeon said. Oh now she's mad.

"Well, I'm here to buy her some ice cream..." I said. Then Seungyeon came walking over, pissed, ready to beat me up. I closed my eyes...getting ready to be beaten. Oh god the things I do for love.....

Seungyeon's POV

As I was walking over to Jiyoung's babo of a brother, Sunny happened to trip me! I fell and I landed....right in Woohyun's arms. Then my babos (minus the sleeping Madonna Narsha) were squealing.

"Gwenchana?" Woohyun asked worried. Why is he acting like he's so worried? Is he trying to take cover for his money problems? I know you won't pay back because you're such a lazy at your job....at least that's what Jiyoung says about you half the time. It was awkward! Well for me. He just kept staring at me as if he was in love with me! Then....
 
"WHAT ARE YOU BABOS DOING HERE!?" Gyuri shouted as she entered with Nicole and Hara behind her.
 
"Huh? what?" Narsha said, finally waking up.
 
"We heard squealing...." Nicole said, looking around. Then her eyes fixed on me and Woohyun. Then Nicole started squealing...ALONG WITH THE BABOS! And at the same time Woohyun was helping me up!
 
"Babos...." Hara said, going to the kitchen with Gyuri. He kept staring at me...until the squealing brought him back to reality. Then...yet again another awkward moment. But...what's this....my heart...it's beating....faster...and...faster. I curiously looked at the time....2PM. Then....
 
*Listen to my heartbeat (it's beating for you!) Listen to my heartbeat (it's waiting for you)*
 
"Oops...excuse me," Yuri said, taking out her cell phone, " Tiffany's calling."
 
"YOU BABO! WHY DO HAVE THAT RINGTONE?!" I yelled. O.O even more awkward.
 
"...Seungyeon unni you seem out of it," Nicole said.
 
"...I'm going home Nicole," I said, immediately leaving the bakery. I think...O.O I think I'm falling in love with Woohyun