Chapter 6

KISS ME TOUCH ME

Seungyeon's POV

Ahh Friday nights....I love the start of a nice weekend. I get to hang with my friends...well...that is....weekends are my only time to hang with them. And here I am sitting in my living room....crying!? Oh yeah...I was watching Playful Kiss hehehe. I love dramas but they make me cry T.T. Wait....I wasn't the only one here.......

"WAHHHHH!!!!" Sunny yelled, breaking the silence of my apartment. Hugging her and crying with her at the same time was Yuri.

"T.T I can't believe it!" Dara cried out.

"I know!" Narsha said.

"So sad!" Hyoyeon said.

"And that was the last episode!" Ga-in said.

"I didn't want it to end so soon!" UEE said.

"You babos....T.T you kinda ruined the silence," I said. Yep, my version of Jiyoung's friends: Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Dara, Narsha, Ga-in, and UEE. Sunny and UEE were Krystal and Sulli, Dara was Minzy, Hyoyeon was Sohyun, and Narsha, Yuri, and Ga-in...well....they're just my other friends. Without these babos....I would be lonely.

"Seungyeon....you're lucky...every day you get flowers from someone I'M JEALOUS!!!" Sunny said.

"Well, the thing is that I DON'T Know who it is that I'm getting the roses from!" I said.

"Could be anyone....T.T I'll be super jealous if it was Lee Minho," Dara said, referring to the guy from Boys Over Flowers that played Goo Jun Pyo.

"What if it isn't?" I asked, wiping my tears but still crying.

"T.T I WILL BE SUPER SUPER JEALOUS IF IT WAS RAIN!" Narsha yelled out.

"Unni! Worry about Rain another time, right now you worry about getting your s enlarged!" Yuri said. Oh yeah, there was one time when my friends and I were goofing off at the bakery. I was left in charge so I thought why not and have them hang out in the bakery while Gyuri, Nicole, and Hara weren't there. There were hardly any customers and we got bored. Narsha then decided to be random AND...stuck two apples down her shirt...right where her size A s were....making it seem like her s were bigger. We had a good laugh at that....until a customer walked in witnessing the fake enlargement of Narsha's s. Since Yuri mentioned that we broke out into laughter while Narsha gave off this face -.-.

"I was just fooling around that one time that's all...we needed a little fun!" Narsha said.

"Yeah...when's the last time you were complaining about size A s?" Ga-in asked.

"....I dunno," Narsha said.

"Anyway....you don't know who this person is that is sending you all of these flowers," Dara said. I nodded.

"Then....we will figure out who this person is!" UEE said, standing up.

"But how?" Hyoyeon asked.

"...that's a very good question," UEE said, sitting back down.

"WHAT IF IT'S A STALKER?!" Sunny asked.

"Are you crazy Lee Sunkyu why would someone stalk me then leave roses in front of my door?" I asked.

"To see if you got them...?" Sunny said.

"I know how about we stalk the stalker?" Yuri suggested. Who do you girls think you are? Jiyoung's babos?

"If you want! I'mma go find him and stalk the stalker!!" Sunny said, standing on the couch.

"Is the stalker stalking Jiyoung?!" Narsha asked. Wait why in the world? Why would this "stalker" be stalking Jiyoung!?

"GUYS! There's no STALKERS!!! It's someone that we all maybe know!" I said. Then....O.O that expression was on everyone's face.

"Oh my gawd!! You're that STALKER!!!!" Ga-in said, pointing at me. What the...RIDICULOUS!

"O.O you're giving yourself flowers?!" Dara asked. OK...FREAKING RIDICULOUS! Then...-.- I had that face.

"Why would I give myself flowers and make it look like I have an admirer?!" I asked.

"Because you want to confuse us all like how you are right now!" Sunny said.

"Oh wow, like I would really have the money to buy myself flowers!"  I said sarcastically. Yep, they're really babos....MY babos.

"YOU DO?!" Everyone asked, making me fall over. Babos!

"Yah!! You guys aren't blond!! So stop acting dumb!!" I said, getting up.

 "That's right, we aren't Jessica!" Sunny said.

"Or or or...CL!" Dara added. -.- why must you bring those two dumb blondes up?

"We heard that!" Jessica and CL said. We all screamed as they randomly stood there in front of us like that.

"WHERE DID YOU TWO COME FROM!?" Sunny asked, still terrified.

"Well CL and I decided to come and pick you, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Dara up since it's so late." Jessica said, with her Ice Princess voice.

."plus....Minzy needs Dara's help for something" CL said.

"It is late....GO HOME," I said to my babos, going to my room and falling asleep on the bed. Everyone went home...and yet it was a peaceful night for once.

Morning.....

Saturday....ugh I'm too lazy to get up at 10AM just to go to work. But I did anyway. I made my own breakfast...ramen. Yep, ramen in the morning to me sounds like good breakfast to me. Then I got ready for work. Another day at the bakery means....let's just hope Gyuri isn't PMS-ing...and Jiyoung isn't being lazy and eating all of the cakes. I went to the front door and....O.O more roses.

"What a way to start my day," I said, picking up the roses.

"I SAW YOUR STALKER!" Sunny shouted, coming out of nowhere. I fell over, looking up to see Sunny.

"SUNKYU!" I shouted, getting up.

"I saw him! He left the roses there! He just came and walked away!" Sunny said.

"If you saw him...then who was it?" I asked.

"Ummm...uhh....I think it was....Kikwang!" Sunny said. O.O WHAT?!

"Kikwang?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, Kikwang! I think....it was too far away to see," Sunny said.

"Are you sure it was him?" I asked.

"...you can ask him when you get to work," Sunny said. That's what I'll do, ask him. Sunny went with me to work and...O.O surprisingly there was BEAST. Which meant....there was Kikwang.