Chapter 19

KISS ME TOUCH ME

Nicole's POV

Something's up with Seungyeon unni. I mean she was never like this at all! First off Seungyeon unni was never like this! She's always this uptight person that always gets things done and NEVER gets distracted! Then overtime as she sees Woohyun more and more often she's distracted and out of it like she's one of her babos! Now I see her walk into work she's all......happy and smiling and as if she was struck by one of cupid's arrows....what has the world come to?!

"Unni, you ok?" I asked as Seungyeon unni was putting on her uniform.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said, going into the kitchen. It was just me and her today, Gyuri and Hara would be coming in later....that is if they're not busy with their boyfriends, Jungmin and Niel. Things got awkwad! Well... for me.

"Did something happen between you and Woohyun?" I asked her. She seemed so dazed. She faced to me.

"We...." She said smiling sheepishly.

"YOU GUYS DID IT?!" I was getting ready to kill that bastard even if that jerk is Jiyoung's older brother!

"No! Nicole! We haven't!" Seungyeon woke up from her happy lala land.

"At least not yet! I need to kill this bastard before you do!" I took a knife out and glared evilly to... something.

"No! Nicole. I. Think. I. Am. In. Love." Seungyeon confessed and looked down.

"0.0 Unnie, I..." I got the knife and stabbed... something I didn't see. "am SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

"Oh my gawd! Nicole! Don't scare me like that!" She pouted as I went to hug her!

"Could I tell everyone?!" I asked her anxiously.

"No! Don't! Don't tell Jiyoung or anyone! Especially Jiyoung!" She shouted. I nodded in agreement then turned as the doo opened.

"Tell me what?" Jiyoung asked getting suspicious.

"Nothing!" Seungyeon and I shouted.

"If it's about Seungyeon and Woohyun, I'm totally cool with it! He've always like you since I joined Kara." Jiyoung smiled at Seungyeon.

"So... you knew.. but you didn't tell?!" Seungyeon slightly glared at Jiyoung and pouted.

"Kekeke, I wanted you to let Woohyun try something." She replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Nothing unnie!" She used her sweet adorable aegyo.

(Onew's POV)

They kissed... My Seungyeon and Woohyun kissed! T.T "Yah JinKi!" Jonghyun poked me as I laid my head on my pillow visualizing the scene all over again and again. "Did we run out of chicken?" He asked. I shook my head. "Then what's up?"

"Seungyeon and Woohyun kissed..." I hugged my pillow.

"Dang! She makes good chicken." Jonghyun said feeling bad for me.

"I know..." I said as a tear dripped onto my pillow. "Jonghyun... Why are you crying?"

"It's Key, not me." I got up and saw Key next to Jonghyun.

"You like Seungyeon?!" He said and dropped the bag of chicken onto the ground and ran away. I ran after him. 

"Key! What's wrong?" I asked him and approached him.

"I thought... I thought... we had something going on." He confessed.

"We did..." Oh my gawd, am I bi?! "But the chicken that Seungyeon cooked."

"I know! It's tasty!" Key turned my way then smiled. "Lets go eat some chicken."

"Okay!" I agreed then went back into my room and got the chicken to eat. I guess I could forget about Seungyeon T.T

(Kikwang's POV)

What should I do for Jiyoung today? I called her but she didn't answer. Was she still mad over about me and Nichkhun? I swear if that guy comes and messes with Jiyoung, I will do things that might hurt him. Maybe there's too much on her mind. I should give her some time alone first. But what if Nichkhun convinces her back to be with him? She already have been hurt by him once. Once was already enough. One will continue on to two. I can't stand seeing Jiyoung getting hurt by him. So I decided to walk over to the bakery. "Jiyoung..." I didn't know what to say.

"Kikwang..." She replied as the other two girls walked away and did some cleaning.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded, not saying anything. I sat right besides her.

"...Do you still have feelings for... Nichkhun?" I asked feeling bad. She was quite speechless for awhile. Is it still worth it? Is she still worth it if she said yes? 

(Jiyoung's POV)

"I do still have feelings for him but what he has done to me..." I flashedback back to the time when he left me and when he came back kissing me.

'A smirk came from him as he left with Victoria by his side while I was left humiluated in the Kara bakery.'

"But I love you." He said stepping towards me. And as usual I know that he would try to hug me so I backed off. As I backed off he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I pushed him and as he fell, he grabbed me with him. I landed right on top of him. He pushed my head to his and pushed his lips against mine. I immediately got off him and pushed him outside. I then called Sulli for her to come. Nichkhun knocked on the door and called my name nonstop until Sulli came. I opened the door and Sulli came in followed by Nichkhun. I hid my red puffy eyes by avoiding contacts with anyone. Just then Woohyun came in.
 
My flashbacks ended. "Even if I do still have feelings for him, I can't forgive him. What he has done to me left a scar in my heart.." I said feeling pain as I talk about this.
 
"I could heal it for you, even if you still have feelings for him. Just know that I will always be there for you." Kikwang placed his hand on mine. I was too scared to love again. To get hurt again. To trust another man. "It may be too soon right now, but think about this. You will forget about him and soon there will be only us shining with no one in our way. All I can see is you. No matter how hard I try to turn myself away from you, I'm always facing and thinking of you." He sincerly said to me. I am a fool in love. "I will wait for you." I was speechless. This was too much. Too much going on.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Heys! Long time no update huh? Welllll I'm soooooo sorry! I should've been updating more but yeahh... Christmas came, new years came, the Kara issue came and teared me up on my bday was horrible! Welll I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie~ Kekeke OnKey anyone? LOL Sorry bout that~ It was random~ Oh and Comment, love, subscibe, critize, and enjoy this fanfic! (I updated because I miss my Hammy! T.T)
(Updated Monday, Feburary 7th, 2011@ 11:25PM)
-Signing out Apple!