Chapter 10

KISS ME TOUCH ME

Jiyoung's POV

I'm curious to know why Seungyeon unni would drag me outside with her. Usually she doesn't act like this at all. Never in my life has she been that confused. Plus when she saw Woohyun oppa...JUST NOW...she was staring at him. Usually when she sees him she's normal....and always pestering him about paying. Two freaking months worth of it! And now here's Sunny unni...what does she want?

"Seungyeon I have something to tell you!" Sunny unni said.

"What is it now?" Seungyeon unni asked.

"I know who's giving you those flowers!" Sunny unni said.

"....not again Lee Sunkyu we've been through this already," Seungyeon unni said.

"No I know it! I know who it is!" Sunny unni said. Oh god I won't let it happen!

"It was me!" I said.

"O.O it is? But I thought--" I covered Sunny unni's mouth before she could say anything else

"Yeah it was me! Seungyeon unnie! I love you so much I got them alll for you! Since I know how much you love those roses!" I sweetly explained using my dazzling eyes.

"....ok then," Seungyeon unni said, walking back inside. I uncovered Sunny unni's mouth, and Sunny was breathing again.

"What was that for?!" Sunny unni asked.

"You promised not to say anything!" I said.

"I can't keep secrets," She pouted with guilt. We both walked back inside, and Seungyeon unni was talking to Gyuri unni about Woohyun working to pay off his debt...two months worth of payment.

"Then why were you stalking?!" I puffed my cheeks. Then behind us....was Seungyeon unni. O.O she heard what I said?!

"She was stalking?!" Seungyeon said staring at us like we both gone mad. Quick Jiyoung, lie!

"Ah, Unnie, it's nothing! We're playing a game! It's called Find the Stalker! And I found Sunny as the stalker!!" I made no sense whatsoever but did it work?

"....ok....has your babos infected your mind or something Jiyoung? You're starting to act like them," Seungyeon unni said. Things I do for Woohyun! He's going to die for talking about this liking Seungyeon! I'm losing my reputation for protecting him! Aish!

"Ahaha, maybe I'm spending too much time with them!" I said. Which I don't as much anymore! Well....since Kikwang entered my life.....then again what am I with out my babos?

"We heard that!" someone said. I turned and OH MY GOD WHY?! My babos....they're here....

Minzy's POV

"What's up?" I said, greeting Jiyoung and Sunny unni.

"We thought you'd be with Kikwang today," Sohyun said, standing next to me.

"I am going to see him" Jiyoung said, at the same time smiled and thought of him. AHA!

"Then why are you here?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, why?" Sohyun asked. 

"To clear something first with Seungyeon and Sunny" Jiyoung said.

"Clear what?" I asked curiously.

"-.- I am not gonna explain any further to you babos," Jiyoung said.

"Ohhh, is it about you and Kikwang?!" I smiled then behind Jiyoung was Nichkhun 0.0 WHAT THE?!

"Khun?!" Sohyun yelled. Jiyoung turned around and went wide eyed.

"Khun...what are doing here?" Jiyoung asked.

"I wanted to see you," Khun said.

"Or rather you came here to see my fist in your face," I said.

"Or my foot up your !" Sohyun said.

"Ok that's too much," I said. I swear every day Sohyun's almost like me...I mean look: short hair, we rap, we dance, we got swagger...the only difference....My hair's longer and hers is shorter....I got black hair and she got FREAKING blonde hair.

"O.O Jiyoung can we go somewhere else?" Khun asked, dragging Jiyoung outside. This looks like a job for....me and Sohyun! Kekeke....we "followed" them all right!