Chapter 14

KISS ME TOUCH ME

Sohyun's POV

 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Minzy and I went trick or treating with Krystal and Sulli at first, but Sulli ditched us for Jiyoung -.-. Afterwards, we hung out in the park and ate candy. When Krystal wasn't looking, Minzy and I took her candy XD. Then we got a text message from Sulli about Jiyoung so we decided to drag our lazy asses to her place. We found a knocked out Khun on the ground once we got there.
 
"Is he dead?" Krystal asked, examining the body.
 
"Where's the blood if he's dead?!" I said, kicking the body.
 
"....can we bury him alive?!" Minzy asked.
 
"O.O that's the best idea ever!" I said, smirking at her.
 
"....you two are really babos," Krystal said.
 
"Huh?" Minzy and I said.
 
"....has anyone told you that you two look alike?" Krystal asked.
 
"-.-.....STOP LOOKING LIKE ME SOHYUN!" Minzy said.
 
">.< I'm not trying to!" I said. Then Seungyeon and her babos came in. Sunny was a gummy bear, Dara was a bunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri were dressed up like Se7en and Kim Taewoo (Yuri wanted to keep the Taewoo-Yuri love alive), UEE was dressed up like the Queen of Hearts, Ga-in was Jo Kwon (which meant Jo Kwon was Ga-in XD), Jiyoon and HyunA were Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, and Seungyeon was Hamtaro. Narsha came in and surprisingly...was an apple tree WTF!?
 
"You were," Minzy said.
 
"Well Minzy, it's Halloween!" I said.
 
"Ahem!" Narsha said.
 
"Oh look a talking apple tree WHAT!?" I said, looking at Narsha.
 
"-.- it's me you babo," Narsha said.
 
"Why an apple tree?" Minzy asked.
 
"It wasn't my idea," Narsha said, looking at Yuri and Hyoyeon, who were laughing.
 
"I'm sorry we can't stop thinking about it!" Yuri said, continuing to laugh with Hyoyeon.
 
"Why are you all here?" Jiyoung said, coming down the stairs with Sulli.
 
"We buried him alive!" I shouted!
 
"O.O YOU WHAT!?" Jiyoung and Sulli asked.
 
"...well, we were but he got lucky because Taec and Chansung came to save him!" Minzy said
 
">.< you babos had me worried!" Jiyoung said.
 
Seungyeon's POV
 
And there he was.....T.T can't believe Sunny likes him! And now the gummy bear song is stuck in my head because of her, but now's the time to worry about Jiyoung. 
 
"Jiyoung gwenchana?" I asked.
 
"Yeah, I'm fine," Jiyoung said.
 
"Question is are you ok Seungyeon?" Dara asked.
 
"Yeah, you've been acting strangely lately," Sunny said. 0.0 They noticed!
 
"Well my babos, it's because of Jiyoung. I'm worried about her." I said hoping they would believe me. Nowadays people don't believe me anymore! Could anyone teel me why?!
 
"You're always worried about Jiyoung!" Ga-in said.
 
"What we mean is....you had this hurt look on your face when you looked at Woohyun then Soonkyu!" Yuri said.
 
"-.- Will it kill you to just call me Sunny once?" Sunny asked.
 
"I think she's jealous." Hyoyeon said. 
 
"Now, lets clear everything up Seungyeon! Woohyun, Sunny, and all of us is here. Explain." Yuri said in a serious tone. 0.0 Uh ohs...
 
"Explain what?" I asked.
 
"Explain why you're like this!" Jiyoon said.
 
"There's nothing to explain what are you talking about?" I asked, heading for the door.
 
"See look at her acting like she know nothing! Anyone wants to explain why she is like this?" Yuri is seriously getting on my nerves. 
 
"I told Seungyeon I liked Woohyun." Sunny spoke. 0.0
 
"...you did?" Dara asked.
 
"Care to explain then Soonkyu?" HyunA asked.
 
"-.- quit calling me that and....I really can't explain why," Sunny said.
 
"Then someone explain!" Minzy said. Then all eyes one person.....Jiyoung.
 
"Don't ask her! I don't think she's in a good mood right now!" Sulli answered for her. Then all eyes turned to Woohyun. He gulped.
 
"Well?" UEE asked.
 
"It's because..." Woohyun said.
 
Woohyun's POV
 
I was sweating like crazy. Seungyeon having this hurt look on her face and Sunny lying to everyone about her liking me just so she can cover the fact that I like Seungyeon. I'm starting to think that....Seungyeon likes me too.
 
"I'ma gummy bear! Oh yes a gummy bear!" I heard -.-
 
"SUNNY!!!" Everyone shouted.
 
"oops! sorry!" Sunny said. Then Seungyeon started singing it too. O.O what's up with her?
 
"See there you go again, acting like one of us!" Yuri said.
 
"What are you talking about Yuri?" Seungyeon asked.
 
"Yah Seungyeon you're hiding something!" Minzy said.
 
"Am not!" Seungyeon said.
 
"I like you!" I said unexpectedly as everyone stared at me. 0.0
 
"Oppa! You just told everyone your secret!" Jiyoung said.
 
"....I know....," I said.
 
"YOU LIKE SUNNY?!" Everyone shouted. Then Seungyeon looked hurt yet again. Do I tell them the truth or do I lie like Sunny?
 
"No you dumb heads! It's Seungyeon!" Sunny pointed at Seungyeon.
 
"Unni!" Jiyoung yelled.
 
"....oh....oops hehehehe," Sunny said.
 
"He likes me?" Seungyeon said.
 
"And Seungyeon like him too! NOW HOOK UP ALREADY YOU TWO!" Sunny yelled.
 
 
 
kekeke will they hook up?