Chapter 21 (THE FINAL CHAPTER)

KISS ME TOUCH ME

May 21st
Jiyoung's POV

It's Gyuri unni's birthday and we all decided to go celebrate at KARA bakery. Everyone was there, even Kikwang. I still didn't know whether or not to forget. I should be having fun but I was being a loner in the corner, staring out the window. They were playing spin the bottle truth or dare. No one noticed that I was alone until Seungyeon unni looked up and saw me in the corner.

"Yah Jiyoung, come over and play!" she yelled, making room for me. I got up and went over watchign them play. Seungyeon unni spun the bottle and it landed on......me.

"Jiyoung....truth or dare?" she asked. I wasn't even in the mood to play but I don't know what I was thinking at the moment when I said it.

"Dare," I said. I don't know what I was thinking nor did I know what Seungyeon unni was thinking. The dare she gave me was something I didn't expect her to say.

"You....and Kikwang.....upstairs coat closet....now," she said.

"Unni, what's that supposed to mean?" I asked. She suddenly gave me a . O.o what? Kikwang looked at me and took my hand, bringing me upstairs. Then conversation began downstairs, everyone asking Seungyeon unni about that extreme dare. Was she crazy? What was she thinking? Why would you do such a thing to Jiyoung? Jiyoung's still young you know! I heard Seungyeon unni say she didn't mean that, she thought this would be good if Kikwang and Jiyoung talk, she's been avoiding him all night. Then someone asked about the . Seungyeon unni said she had no idea of what she was thinking when she did that. -.- thanks unni. Kikwang dragged me into the closet and locked the door. I the light and took a deep breath.

"L-l-let's do this," I stuttered. 

"O.o do what, I just wanna talk," Kikwang said.

"Oh..... yeah," I said, sitting on the floor. He sat down next to me and looked at me. There was an awkward silence between us for a minute, then Kikwang began to speak.

"Jiyoung-ah....I love you....I can't see you miserable like this," he said. Then he held my hand and I looked at him. There wasn't anything I could say. There was nothing for me to say at all. 

"I wanna make you happy....I'll make you the happiest girl in the world, I'll be a better boyfriend than Khun. Please, Jiyoung....please be my girlfriend," he said. Then Khun opened the closet door, finding us. Another awkward silence. Behind Khun was CL.

"Oppa, why are we here?" CL asked curiously.

"I wanted to tell Jiyoung something..." he said as I hid behind Kikwang but one part still wanted him. "Jiyoung... take care." He slightly smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead and left.

There was an awkward pause. I looked at Kikwang then I looked down.

"We talked about it." He said breaking the silience. I looked up at him as he lifted my chin. "I want you to be happy." He said sincerly and slowly came closer. I could feel his breath upon my lips. I made the move. I want him. I tip toed and placed my arms around him as he did the same. I could hear my heart skipping beats for him. And for him, I want to be happy for him and with him. We pulled away and I hugged him. I smiled, knowing he would be the one for me.

"Thank you." I said with a smile on my face. Kikwang took the from my hands and took off the wrapper. I hesitated. He grinned.

"Just kidding!" He threw the in the trash and took my hand. He kissed it and whispered, "I love you."

Because of him, I could move on. And because of him, I could finally love again.

 

T.T there's the end! O.O what? What are you talking about?! OH HELL NO I WOULD NOT DO THAT TO JIYOUNG, YOU CRAZY?! XD you all thought there would be a rated ending to this...let's just say that was a delayed April Fool's joke and move on lol. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY~!

love you all
Hammy and Apple
(hamhambeast21 and crazy4aaronyan)