Chapter 4

KISS ME TOUCH ME

Woohyun's POV

Where is she? I told her to come to the bakery ASAP! She's so slow. But I can't blame her she was born slow. While I was waiting I could hear Nicole and Hara bickering with Gyuri about something. And then there comes Seungyeon....O.O Seungyeon <3

"What are you three yelling about?" Seungyeon noona asked curiously.

"RAT! FREAKINGLY HUGE RAT!" Hara said, jumping on the counter.

"KILL IT KILL IT NOW!" Gyuri noona said, standing on a chair.

">.< I'm not gonna touch it!" Nicole said, standing on one of the tables.

"It's just a rat!" Seungyeon noona said, picking the rat up with her bare hands.

">.< GET IT OUT OF HERE!!!!" Gyuri noona said.

"It's harmless, can we keep it here?" Seungyeon noona asked.

"NOOOOO!" All three said at once.

"Jeez, you didn't have to scream," Seungyeon noona said, going outside and releasing the rat into the wild. She turned around and saw me.

"Hi Woohyun," she said, smiling. I didn't notice she said hi...she's so beautiful...and I hear nothing.

"...Woohyun are you ok?" she asked, waving a hand in front of my face. I started drooling until...

"OPPA!!!!!!!" Jiyoung yelled. I snapped out of it and wiped the drool. I saw Jiyoung with Kikwang. Then I saw 4 figures go around to the back. Figures, Jiyoung's friends.

Seungyeon's POV

Why was he drooling? Hmmmm, makes me wonder....he's probably thinking of some girl right now. But what kind of girl could be on his mind? Nicole? Hara? Gyuri? Hmmmm....

"Ewwww oppa was drooling!" Jiyoung said, hugging me.

"But why would he be drooling?" I asked as he and Kikwang walked inside hearing the sounds of Gyuri yelling at Jiyoung's friends for raiding the kitchen.

"Sometimes men are mysterious," Jiyoung said, dragging me inside with her. And again Gyuri the hot-tempered manager of KARA Bakery yelling at a bunch of 16-year olds raiding a kitchen with two 19-year olds not caring to help.

"Those babos STALKED ME!!!" Jiyoung said, clenching  a tight fist and puffing her face. Let's see...two Minzys, a mini Jessica Jung, and someone who has the same name as the big blue monster from Monsters Inc. Yep, Jiyoung's friends.

"We weren't stalking we were....looking out for you," Sohyun said, stuffing her face with cake.

"Yeah I mean we all know what happened to you and Khun, we're just making sure it doesn't happen again," Sulli said, filling with whipped cream.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure it doesn't happen," Kikwang said, standing next to Jiyoung. Suddenly everyone has this expression on their face O.O.........as for Jiyoung she turned red I mean VERY red.

"...does this mean we're done with stalking?" Minzy asked.

"...No you idiot!" Sulli dragged Minzy into a corner and started talking to her.

"Does this mean that you two are...together?" I asked.

"I guess," Jiyoung said. Kikwang nodded.

"So now that we're together, lets go to the amusement park?" Kikwang smiled at Jiyoung. Right before they could leave, Woohyun grabbed Jiyoung's arm.

"...Oppa can you please let go?" Jiyoung asked.

"As long as you stay away from this guy. Haven't you seen what Khun did to you?" Woohyun said still holding onto her arm. Then Jiyoung had her thinking face on. What is she thinking now?

"....I like him!" Jiyoung shouted and pulled back her arm. Again this face was on everyone's face O.O. Even Woohyun was in shock. Jiyoung and Kikwang immediately left. I swear that's the first time Jiyoung has ever talked back to him.

"...Woohyun are you ok?" I asked, patting his back.

"Yeah...im fine," he said, storming out of the bakery. Since no one else bothered to follow, I went after him.

"KAJIMA!" I said. He turned around, either looking pissed or upset.

"What?" he asked.

"I know you're overprotective of her but you didn't have to do that," I said.

"...do you remember what happened when she was with Khun?" he asked.

"Let her be. We all can't predict the future." I said. Then he just walked away heading home. I stood there as everyone in the bakery watched. I went back to the bakery and without a word spent the rest of my day delivering cakes and baking until I got home to find another bouquet of flowers. Whoever you are out there....you always make my day with these roses