Chapter 11

KISS ME TOUCH ME

(Khun's POV)

While holding her hand and dragging her, I forgot why I even grabbed her in the first place. I stopped and pinned her onto the wall. I leveled my height to hers. She had on a cute confused look. I stared at her sweet, confused face. Why am I doing this? I grinned and slowly pulled her into a hug. "I missed you." I said and pulled away from the hug. She looked down, avoiding making eye contacts. Just then two figures came out and pushed me away from Jiyoung.

"Yah! What are you think you're doing?!" One of them shouted. "I, Minzy, Jiyoung's babo, isn't going to let you break her heart anymore! So get a taste of my FIST!" She made her fist and tried punching my face. I dodged it.

"Look, listen to me! Let me..." I said but she just kept on throwing her fist at me. "...explain!" Sohyun stopped Minzy and glared at me.

"Imma get my foot up your , or even better! The PLACE where it hurts the most!" She yelled and started kicking me. She kicked and I grabbed her foot.

"Listen to me!" I shouted. "Just let me explain!"

"NEVER! You can't do this to her anymore! She moved on like how you did! She got a better person who takes care of her and cares about her more!" Minzy shouted and punched my right jawline.

"Then why isn't that person here to be with her?!" I asked them almost shouting. I turned to look at her and saw Kikwang next to her unexpectedly.

"That person is always there for her." He smirked at me.

"Just stop it!" Jiyoung shouted. "Nichkhun, Minzy and Sohyun are right! I moved on! You should move on!" I was shocked, and speechless. Not once was she ever mad. She was so frustrated she left. Kikwang, Minzy, and Sohyun followed Jiyoung. I stood still thinking.

(Jiyoung's POV)

I needed time alone but they just kept following me. "Jiyoung, are you okay?" Kikwang got in front of me and stopped.

"No, I'm not okay!" I said coldly and avoided his eye contact.

"Then tell me about it." He made me look at him. I shook my head. "Okay then. You don't have to. Just tell me when you need someone to lean on. I'll be there for you." He was so understanding. Just then, those two babos started squeling. I snapped out of it and started walking off again. This time they just stopped. I walked home. Just then entering my room, my phone rang. It was Woohyun.

"Ne?" I answered the phone.

"Seungyeon doesn't know right?" He whispered.

"Everything's cleared with Sunny." I said a cheerful voice.

"Okay, thanks Jiyoung!" He thanked me as he hung up. I laid on the bed. Thinking... Just thinking. I have to help my brother and myself. An hour later, while thinking, I fell asleep. I woke up and found myself in my dark cold room. I got up and the lights. While going to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water I saw Woohyun on the ground snoring. Oh gawd, that pig, you better have not fainted because of Seungyeon's picture. I tried waking him up and as expected, -.-, he had a picture of Seungyeon. Sometimes he just creeps me out. Gah, being the powerful sister I am, I picked him up and brought him to his bed. Then after putting him to sleep, I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water, then went to the living room and the tv. Nichkhun was on tv. He was singing the three bears song. I know for sure that wasn't for me. I flicked the channel and Beast. They were singing Very Important You. I stayed on the channel and smiled at Kikwang's part. Then right after it was 2PM. They were singing I Can't. 'I can't forget your love.' Then all these flashbacks of us just came back.

[A/NThis are the flashbacks!]

" />

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This took me the whole day just to update this chapter!! Lol I started at 1PM now it's 10PM so do you like chapter?

(Updated Saturday, October 23, 2010, 10:01)

-Signing Out Apple!