Chapter 13

KISS ME TOUCH ME

(Sunny's POV)

"Oh I'm a gummy bear, oh yes a gummy bear. Oh I'm a yummy tummy gummy bear~" I sang happily and skipped around outside around the tree waiting for Seungyeon to come out. For halloween which is today! I'm going to be a gummy bear! Yes a gummy bear! I kept on singing as Seungyeon finally came out... to check on me I guess.

"Sunny! What in the world are you doing?!" Nicole and Seungyeon yelled. I continued singing.

"Oh!! The Gummy bear song!" Seungyeon smiled all of a sudden and skipped with me. "Thoing thoing~ POP~ Thoing thoing~ POP~" I stopped just as soon as she started. "Why did you stop?" She pouted and stopped.

"Because you started now it's not fun anymore!" I said looking at her.

"-.- You did that on purpose huh?" She asked when she already knew!

"No, you're really turning into a babo! Gwenchana?" I placed my palm to her forehead!

"You and I together it just feels so right~" Nicole sang.

"Yeah! What Nicole said! Now lets sing the gummy bear song!" Seungyeon grinned happily.

"Yah! Stop it!" I shouted as those two sang. -.- Don't make me bring the secret to get their attention. "Woohyun likes you!" I shouted then covered my mouth. They kept on singing. They didn't hear me? 

"You like Woohyun?" Nicole stopped and gasped. "Seungyeon, she's blushing!" She said with huge shocked eyes.

"Do I have to take cover?" I said to myself. Then a little devil and an angel of me were on my shoulders. You know the ones just like in cartoons.

"You know you want to tell Seungyeon! Muahhahaha." The mini devil me smirked. Wah I look so cute as a little devil.

"You must take cover for Woohyun! You promised him and his sister! Just say that you like him!" The cute angel me smiled then nodded at me.

"Aish fine!" I said deciding to pick one. Then they poofed away and now I'm back to reality. They both looked at me like I'm crazy! I'm NOT crazy.

"Now who likes who?" Nicole asked almost giving me her killer glare.

"I.. uhmm... I like Woohyun!" I said getting onto my angel side. I hope I didn't kill anyone on the inside. >.<

(Seungyeon's POV)

She likes Woohyun! She likes Woohyun! T.T I died on the inside. Wahhhh!!! She likes Woohyun! "I'm happy for you!" I smiled happily at her but was really hurt. But friends first right?

Nicole looked at me and said "Really Seungyeon?" Thank gawd Sunny's IQ isn't any higher than mines or else I would've been dead meat already. I nodded and faked a smile. "You liar! You never been happy for anyone if they had any crushes! You only ignored them and did whatever you did!" I kept on a straight face but was panicking. 

"Ahaha, lets get ready for Halloween! I wanna be Hamtaro!" I announced changing the subject. "Kekeke"

"Eh! I guess! We're not gonna get anything done by arguing about you starting to change." Nicole smirked at me as Sunny continued to sing her gummy bear song.

"Comeon Seungyeon, lets sing the gummy bear song!" She acted like nothing happened.

"Anniyo, ka ja!" I smiled.

"Ahndweh! Ima gummy bear, yes I'm a gummy bear! A yummy tummy funny gummy bear!" She sang.

"Okay! You could be that green bouncing jelly gummy bear! -.- I just need help!" I said and smirked at her. I think Woohyun would like her though. She's so cute in her way. I sighed and went inside to set things up for today. When I got inside Nicole dragged me into the kitchen.

"Yah! Seungyeon, how do you feel? Huh?" She asked almost demanding.

"I feel great!" I lied. "Now lets get started! I'll carve pumpkins into jackolanterns!"

"Whatever, we'll have this discussion later." She said and got to work.

I got to the pumpkins and got a knife. I need help. T.T Just then Woohyun came by while I started carving. Wahh he looks so cute. Just then I got back to reality and felt pain on my three fingers, the middle, ring, and pinky finger. "Ya-yah! Seungyeon, gwenchana?" He came and got a napkin for my woom. It was that deep but still hurted nor did it bleed too much. He was so caring. Wait, he's only doing this because of the money! I stared at him the whole time as he took care of my fingers. He slowly looked up at me and we shared a quiet moment just staring at each other. I faked a cough breaking the moment. >.<

"I'll go get bandaids." He smiled and ran to Nicole. Wahh he's so cute! But then I thought of Sunny.

"No Seungyeon! You can't like him!" I said as he came back. Did he hear? 0.0

"Who do you like?" He asked.

"Ah, uhm... I like Dracula! Yeah Dracula!" I totally embarassed myself.

"Oh, cool! I'm going to be a ninja for today." He smiled and placed the bandaids on my fingers.

"I'm going to be Hamtaro!" I said happily.

"I'm a gummy bear, yes a gummy bear! A yummy tummy funny gummy bear!" Sunny sang and walked in.

"You guys want to go to a screamhouse for free?" Woohyun said taking out tickets from his pocket.

"If we go! We have to be paired! It would be Jiyoung and Kikwang, Woohyun and Seungyeon, and me and Nicole!" Sunny announed.

"What?" Woohyun and I both said.

"Because I want to hang out with Nicole more! I miss her you know!" She hugged Nicole.
 
"I guess it's okay then." Woohyun and I both said.

"Okay lets go fetch Jiyoung!" Sunny said as we left Gyuri and Hara to watch after the bakery. 
We left to Woohyun's house to fetch Jiyoung as planned but she did want to go. Since when was she okay being home alone in the dark? She really grown up! I remember her usually wanting to go everywhere we went. We left her then went to the screamhouse. When we got there, we had to go seperatly in pair. Nicole and Sunny both whinned for the horse ride. Woohyun and I had the car ride. I wanted to ride a horse! While we got inside the car we sat from from each other. It wasn't until I saw a white ghostly figure with black hair that came from my side of the window to make me hold onto Woohyun. My head was on his chest. I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to open because I feared of seeing Browser fron Mario! I knew I was holding onto Woohyun too close but I'm scared as heck!

"Seungyeon." I heard Woohyun say. "Seungyeon." He repeated. I was too close to him!

"That was quicker than I thought." I said wiping away sweats.

"It was two hours, Seungyeon." Nicole rolled her eyes as Sunny just cracked up.

"You weren't thinking of Browser were you?" Sunny smiled at me.

"Yah! He's scary okay! I mean him stealing Princess Peach! I'm offended!" I walked away from them... but soon... came back because I was scared I might meet him. >.<

"How long was she like that?" Nicole asked Woohyun.

"The entire ride." He answered as they all laughed at me.

"Anyways, you guys want to go eat for go back home?" Nicole asked.

"I'm hyungry! Feed me!" I announced and dragged then all.

(Jiyoung's POV)

I heard noises from outside. It was such a cold night. It's soooo late! Well.. not really it's only ten. I didn't dare to turn on the tv because I feared of the girl from The Ring climbing out of it. Just then I heard knockings on the door. I took a deep breathe and hoped it wasn't Jason, Scream, or maybe even Death. I slowly opened the door to see who it was. It was Nichkhun -.- "Hey, you're home alone?" He smiled and walked straight in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him trying to sound mean and hopefully did.
 
"To spend Halloween with you since you have no one to spend it with and same with me" He answered not noticing my tone.
 
"You have Victoria to spend it with! Now get out." I said coldly and pointed out the door.
 
"But I love you." He said stepping towards me. And as usual I know that he would try to hug me so I backed off. As I backed off he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I pushed him and as he fell, he grabbed me with him. I landed right on top of him. He pushed my head to his and pushed his lips against mine. I immediately got off him and pushed him outside. I then called Sulli for her to come. Nichkhun knocked on the door and called my name nonstop until Sulli came. I opened the door and Sulli came in followed by Nichkhun. I hid my red puffy eyes by avoiding contacts with anyone. Just then Woohyun came in.
 
"Yah! What are you doing in my house?!" He yelled at Nichkhun. "You're not welcomed here!" He knocked Nichkhun out. "Call someone from 2pm to pick up this jerk." 
 
"Jiyoung, gwenchana?" Sulli saw my eyes and started comforting me. I shook my head from side to side.
 
"Aish! When will he leave you alone?!" Woohyun was frustrated. I went to my room and locked myself there. Why is he still doing this?! He broken my heart once, I'm never going to let him break it anymore! Tonight, I cried myself to sleep thinking of a way to erase him from my memories.
 
Yahahahah!! THIS UPDATE! TOOK ME FOREVER!!! Ya hear? FOREVER!!!! Lol, anyways I hope you enjoyed reading this while I suffered writing it! Lol, Comment or whatever~
(Updated October 31, Sunday, 2010 9:35PM)
-Signing out Apple