Chapter 7

KISS ME TOUCH ME

(Kikwang's POV)

I couldn't sleep all night yesterday. What was it that was so important? Did something happen to her brother or anyone she cared about? Did she see one of her friends? Was she hurt? Was she too embarassed to be with me? I kept on thinking about all these possibilities on why she told me to go home yesterday. "Kikwang, could I have a word with you in private?" A voice asked as I thought it was Jiyoung.

"Huh? Jiyoung, what happened?" I said as I snapped out of it and saw it was Seungyeon. "Oh, hey Seungyeon." I said a little disappointed. "What did you need?"

"I just need a word in private, that's it." She slightly smiled as I follwed her to the kitchen. "So, about the flowers... Did you send them?" I was confused.

"What flowers?" I asked.

"You know... the ones you leave on my front door." She said as I just gave her a confused look.

"I didn't get... flowers and put them on your door..." I thought about it.

"That babo!" Seungyeon's eyes flamed. "I'mma kill that babo!" She said to herself and walked out of the kitchen. I walked out as well and saw Jiyoung looking down, or confused. "Sunny! You liar! It's not him!" I head Seungyeon.

"But... wait that's not the guy!" She stared at me.

"Why did I listen to a babo like you?!" She glared at Sunny. I ignored their funny problem and sat down next to Jiyoung.

"Hey..." I said slightly smiling. She snapped out of her world and smiled at me.

"Hey! Sorry about yesterday. Lets go talk somewhere else." She said as if something was bothering her. I nodded and we walked to a little small park that had a playground. We sat on the swings. "So, about yesterday sorry for that."

"It's okay, just tell me what happened." I smiled.

"Well, when you went to go get the tickets... Nichkhun alone took me to a small area where no one noticed. He hugged me, wanting me back. I was about to leave him until he sounded hurt. Like as if something happened to him. So that's when I called you, I'm so sorry about this. I feel so bad!" She looked down at her shows the whole time. I placed my hand under her chin and made her look at me. I smiled.

"It's okay. At least you're honest. What happened after?" I was reliefed but still suspicious.

"As we came back from there, he took me home and he hugged me. He told me he will break up with Victoria to be with me again and that he know he did wrong to me. He is going to wait for me. How am I going to forget him?" She was hurt.

"So, are you still waiting for him?" I asked trying not to sound hurt. She didn't answer. "Let me be the one. Let me be with you so you could forget him. I may be nothing to you right now, but yu are everything to me." I suddenly just got closer to her and unexpectedly I kissed her soft pink lips.

(Jiyoung's POV)

I gave into the kiss. I gave into him. Maybe I could forget Nichkhun after all. I decided that Kikwang may be the one. Then suddenly the words 'I will wait for you' and 'Let me be the one.' roamed around my mind. After our lips weren't in contact he stared into my eyes as I did the same. On the corner of my eye I saw a group of people staring at us. I glanced over at the group of people and saw the babos!! "Yah!" I ran towards them and grabbed the phones. I ran away from them and hid behind a tree. Like how I did to them in class, I took the phones and sent the recordings to my phone and deleted it off theirs so only I could watch it! Then I heard one of them talking to Kikwang.

"Yah! Take good care of Jiyoung! If you don't I will literally STRANGLE you!" One of them glared at Kikwang. "Anyways, you wouldn't hurt her, would you? Would you?"

I sighed and went back to them. "Jiyoung!" Sulli yelled and hugged me. "I saw the kiss! Do you really love him to give him your first kiss?!" Now that I thought about it Nichkhun and I never kissed lips to lips before. Kikwang took my first kiss! She pushed me to Kikwang and they all left and squealed.

"Come on, lets go." He said as I blushed.

"Where?" I asked him.

"Hmm, to the place I missed you yesterday." He smiled a warm smile, an angelic smile. He held my hand as we walked.

(Nichkhun's POV)

I woke up and saw my phone vibrating against the table surface. It was full of text messages with pictures. I open the first one. It was Jiyoung... and Kikwang... kissing. I suddenly felt anger and at the same time sad. Just then a flashback of Victoria came back into my head. "Khunnie-boo!" She smiled happily. I looked at her. I finally decided that she may be the one. I smiled at her as we went inside the club. As soon as we went in, we were enjoying ourselves until guys started coming our way.

"Who's this pretty lady?" A guy grabbed her hand.

"Let her go!" I glared at them.

"Whoa! Romeo's here?" Another guy pushed me. "You're not Julitte are you?" He smirked at her.

"Nichkhun, just forget them. Let us enjoy ourselves." After I heard that, I knew she wasn't the one and knew that leaving Jiyoung was wrong.

The flashback ended. I should've known from the start. Jiyoung is the one for me! I deleted the messages and went to the bakery, despite of the pictures. As soon as I got there I remembered what Jiyoung always wanted. An Apple flavored ice cream. Just then, I got a text message from Victoria. 

Vicky:

Nichkhun, we're over...

Khun:

I was gonna say the same thing.

Vicky:

That's good. Well it was nice being with you.

Khun:

Yeah.... it was.

I lied about the last text message I sent. I thought being with her would mean everything.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So you likies? Do I likies? Does Hammy likies? Hmmmm idk, you tell me! ^_^ Ohhh I think this face is cute!!! ^0^ LOL!!

(Updated Friday October 15, 2010 7:58PM)

-Signing out, Apple!