Chapter 15

KISS ME TOUCH ME

Author's Note: hehehehe this was supposed to be Apple's update but I will be updating the rest of the chapters while Apple will be writing the FINAL CHAPTER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough* anyway.......

Seungyeon's POV

Say it ain't so! He likes me?! Wait...the drooling....the spacing out...the coming to the bakery....the flowers that was him?! And I just realized that now AHHHHHH HAN SEUNGYEON YOU ARE ONE BIG BABO!!!

"I-I-I'm just gonna go home," I said, heading for the door.

"Wait!" Woohyun said, grabbing my arm. Then my babos started squealing.

"What?" I asked, not looking at him.

"Wait! I got something to prove it!" Sunny said, taking out her cell phone and playing something.

"....What is it?" Minzy asked, looking at Sunny's phone.

"Woohyun and Jiyoung talking about Seungyeon," Sunny said. O.O....

"It's true, unni, he really really likes you," Jiyoung and Sulli said in unison.

"Yeah, Seungyeon, I really really REALLY like you," Woohyun said.

"Now confess, we all know you like him, confess!" my babos said.

"...not now I'm too tired I really need to go home," I said, leaving and going home. Once I got home, I laid down in bed, then suddenly started to think of him. So he really likes me.....then....I got hungry, so I got up and made me ramen! Yum! After dinner, I fell asleep on my couch...in my Hamtaro costume.

The Next Day......

I woke up, realizing I was still in my Hamtaro costume. Thank god for a day off! I took off my costume, took a shower, and put on my pjs. I walked toward the door, knowing now that Woohyun is the one giving me flowers. I checked and....there were white roses instead of the usual red roses. I smiled at these white roses.

Dara's POV

I was hiding in the bushes, watching Seungyeon bring those white roses in. It wasn't Woohyun for sure! I saw it all! It....it....it was Onew! Yes Onew! He left the flowers there not Woohyun! Aish, I gotta tell someone but who? O.O I know! Sunny! I'll tell Sunny! I went to Sunny's just then.

"Unni, what are you doing here?" Sunny asked, yawning.

"You'll never believe what I saw!" I said.

"O.O GUMMY BEARS?!" Sunny asked.

"No!" I said.

"ALIENS?!" Sunny asked.

"No!" I said.

"ROBOTS?!" she asked.

"NO!" I said.

"A UNICORN!" she said.

"Stop guessing!" I said.

"It has something to do with chickens!" she said.

"...you're close," I said.

"HARA!?" she asked.

"NO NOT HARA THE OTHER ONE THAT LIKES CHICKEN!" I said.

"Cats!" she said.

"NO!" I said.

"What else has to do with chickens? O.O CHICKEN LITTLE!! THE SKY IS FALLING AHHHHHH!" Sunny said, going under a table.

"What? NO!" I said.

"THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!" Sunny said, running outside and running around like a little blonde retard.

"SUNNY THE SKY ISN'T FALLING!" I said.

"Ohhhhh," Sunny said, looking at the sky. Then a raindrop fell onto her face.

"THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!" Sunny said, running around in the rain.

"IT'S JUST RAIN!" I said, walking into her apartment.

"Ohhhh, RAIN!!!" she said, dancing to Rainism.

" Ok now go back to guessing will ya?" I said, as she came in.

"Hmmm, what else has to do with chicken...O.O ONEW!!!!" Sunny said. HALLELUJAH!!!

"Yes Onew!" I said.

"What about him?....does he have chicken?" she asked.

"...no he does not," I said.

"O.O he stole chicken from Hara!" she said.

"...no," I said.

"Then it's the other way around -.-," Sunny said.

"Will you just let me explain?!" I said.

"Explain what, who took who's chicken?" she asked.

"No not that!" I said.

"Would you look at the time, I gotta go see Seungyeon!" Sunny said, leaving.

"Yah get back here!" I said, following her. Gosh, she's really a babo -.-.