Chapter 5

KISS ME TOUCH ME

(Khun's POV @ the Amusement Park)

"Khunnie! I need to go use the rest room, wait here for me." Victoria said and let go of my arm. I smiled as she left. I looked around to see if any fans were around. I waited for Victoria while watching people go buy their tickets for the rides. Just then right in front of me. I saw Jiyoung and Kikwang, hand in hand. Kikwang went to the line and left Jiyoung alone. I walked over to her.

"Hey." I softly poked her shoulder. She turned around and was shocked. Just by her face, I could tell she was speechless. "Hm, you want to spend the day with me riding rides together?" I smiled at her.

"I can't. I'm with Kikwang." She said with her voice shakey. I got out my phone and dialed Victoria.

"Victoria, I have to go home. Fans are coming after me. I'll see you another day okay?" I hung up and saw Kikwang coming. I grabbed Jiyoung's hand and ran towards a quiet place with less people.

"What are you doing?!" Jiyoung said, hurt.

"Look, I can't forget your love." I said feeling guilty for even leaving her in the first place.

"I moved on..." She pulled her hand back and started walking back into crowd. I grabbed her hand again and pulled her into a hug. She failed to push me from the hug.

"You know... I miss hugging you. I miss kissing you. I miss everything about you." I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair. I know she may be thinking about why I'm doing this. I'm doing this because, I still love her. I don't know why but I miss her when I left her. I did wrong.

"No Nichkhun!" She struggled trying to break the hug. "I hate you!" I couldn't believe it.

"I don't care. You're mine!" I kissed her forehead as she stood still.

"Not after you left me!" She pushed me away as I fell on to the ground. She started marching away but I grabbed the tip of her fingers.

"Mianhae. Chomar mianhae. Kajima." I apologized hoping she wouldn't go.

(Jiyoung's POV)

I couldn't leave him... could I? My heart shattered as he held my hand. Why did I fall in love with a devil in disguise? I couldn't stand it anymore and decided to stay. I swear this is going to be my last time with him. I sighed and pulled his hand and helped him up. He smiled the smile I use to love so much. I got out my phone and dialed Kikwang. "Yoboseyo?" He answered.

"Kikwang, sorry. Something personal happened... I'm really sorry. I'll tell you later okay?" I started feeling more guilty.

"Oh, okay. It's understandable, bye...." He said.

"Wait!" I said before he hung up.

"Yeah? What is it?" He asked.

"Tomorrow, I want ice cream!" I tried to make him laugh.

"Haha, don't worry. I got a good one. Bye." He hung up. I hung up as well and walked slowly to Nichkhun.

"Why the face?" He asked.

"Nothing! It's nothing!" Now I regret staying with Nichkhun and ditching my first date with Kikwang. Everything's getting worse.  "Nichkhun..." I said. "Please let this be the last time with you. I can't bring myself to this anymore. After today, don't try to see me anymore."

"I want to go on that ride!" He pointed at the rollercoaster with two loops. "The Tatsu! Jiyoung... could we just enjoy ourselves today?" He pleaded. I sighed then nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a whole bunch of rides, it was getting late. We decided to leave for home. As we were approaching my house, Nichkhun stopped me and hugged me. I started to move. "Don't struggle. I know I did wrong to you. I want us again. I will break up with Victoria tomorrow. Are we still possible?" By the way he sounded, he sounded hurt. How should I answer him? Did something happen to him? "I will wait for you." He said as we heard a noise. I don't know anymore. He let me go. I walked inside the house and Woohyun came inside my room.

"Where did you go with Kikwang?" He said coldly. I ignored him. "You didn't even go with him, did you?"

"What?" I asked him.

"I saw you hugging Nichkhun. What's going on Jiyoung?" He asked worried.

"Nothing's wrong." I lied. "Could we still go to the bakery tomorrow?" I pleaded, changing the subject. He was quiet.

"Okay then, I believe you." He sighed then smiled. I smiled as he left and sighed in relief. What should I do? My phone started ringing. It was Sulli.

"JIYOUNG!" She screamed out my name. "How was your date? Where did you go?!"

"About that..." I started. "Well, the thing is... Promise me you won't tell anyone."

"I will pinky swear you!" She said. "What happened?" Asking suspiciously. I told her what happened and after we talked, she said to let my heart follw the one who I truly love. The thing is that, I don't know who I truly love. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Uhmmm how you likies? Interesting? Want more? TELL HAMMY TO UPDATE!!! LOL Jk

(Updated Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 5:46PM California Time)

-Signing off Apple!