Chapter 3

KISS ME TOUCH ME

(Jiyoung's POV)

As Minzy, Sohyun, Krystal, Sulli, and I were walking, all they could do was spazz and talk about their relationships. I'm DYING! "So, how's your relationship with Khun?" Minzy asked. My eyes heightened up as she waited for an answer.

"Minzy..." Sulli stared at her and dragged her away from everyone. Everything then got awkward.

"WHAT?! WHY?! I'mma KEEL him!!! Let go of me!! Why was I the last to KNOW?!" Minzy shouted and tried to escape Sulli's hold on her. Just then as we approached the front of the school, people were crowding in to see someone or something. Six familar faces came walking out. It was Beast. They don't go to my school... do they? Kikwang and I saw each other. Kyrstal, Sohyun, and the other two started spazzing again.

"Hey." Kikwang greeted. I rolled my eyes at the girls and puffed my cheeks. "Could I walk you to your class?" The girls got together and pushed me towards him. I was too shy to say yes but they pushed me! Oh wells, either way works. Does he really have to walk with me? I pouted as he smiled. "Lets go." He said as he got his arm out. I looked at him with confusion. "Hook your arms onto mines." I started blushing and felt my cheeks turn hot. I stood still not knowing what to do. He grabbed my hand and hooked our arms together.

"Woah!!!!" The girls all giggled. "I need to record this!" I turned back and glared at them one by one. The smile on their faces were gone but was still there, secretly. We started walking and I secretly looked back at them. Those little babos! They were recording me!

"So..." Kikwang said causing me to almost trip because I was looking back at them. There was a deformed crack on the cement!

"Woah!" I almost tripped as Kikwang caught me and we made eye contact. His arms was around me. Wahhh, such a heartbeating moment.

"Oh my gawd!!!" They all whispered and giggled.

"Gwenchana?" He asked as I enjoyed the position we were in. I coughed and got up trying to not make the awkwardness worse. I nodded and decided not to have any contact with him. What if I like him but he doesn't like me back?

"Komowa." I puffed my cheeks and was too nervous to stare at his... charming, sweet, eyes. The bell rang! 

"Oh, it's nothing... Hm, could I pick you up after school?" He smiled. I couldn't refuse to him but I couldn't talk. I tried talking but no words came out.

Sulli came in and answered for me. "She would love too." She dragged me into the classroom.

"Bye Jiyoung!" He shouted as I was still having the image of his smile.

"Jiyoung!" The girls all giggled. Just then I remembered they recorded me.

"Yah! Give me your phones!" I chased them.

"Ahndweh!!! You moved on!! Yay!!! Good thing you moved on!" Sohyun said as I stopped running after them.

"Hmph, fine, be like that!" I crossed my arms on my chest. "Oh, teacher is coming!" I pointed out to a random person. They all looked as I took their phones and ran outside with them. I sent the recordings to my phone and then deleted it off of theirs. Only I could watch it! I started laughing as the girls started glaring at me. "Uhm, here you go..." I smiled and gave them back their phones. "Teachers here!" I said and pointed at the teacher and went back inside.

"That liar." I heard Krystal say.

"Girls, go inside." The teacher crossed her arms. I giggled while seeing them walk in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang, meaning that school was over. I sighed but was nervous. I was going to see him again. Just then I got a text.

Hyunny:

Jiyoung! Does Seungyeon have any breaks right now? I want to take you there to eat.

Jiyoung:

Uhmm, sure but you go there first. I will meet you there.

Hyunny:

Okies, see ya little sis.

"Jajang!" Kikwang appeared right in front of me with a strawberry ice cream cone.

"Woah, just what I needed!" I grinned.

"That's not for you." He said as I pouted. "I lied." He laughed and gave it to me.

"Komowa." I thanked him and bit the tip of the ice cream. "Oh, let's go to Kara Bakery. I have to meet my brother there."

"Okay, but we have to walk." He said. Was he trying to get time to know me? I nodded and start skipping.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

How did you like chap 3? Hehe comment, critize, do what you gotta do! ^_^

(Updated Sunday, October, 10, 2010, 1:44PM)

-Signing out APPLE!!