Chapter 20

KISS ME TOUCH ME

Seungyeon's POV

Ahhhh~, I'm in love~! I am proud to say I AM IN LOVE~! ^.^ Ahhhh what do I do to celebrate this wonderful moment in my life! I wish....I wish....I wish that I can have this moment for life! For....forever!

"SEUNGYEON!" Gyuri yelled. I snapped out of it and realized 1) I was slacking off and 2) it was 2PM and I've been standing here since 12....O.O what the hell I've done nothing for two freaking hours?!

"Get to work, Seungyeon, you've been standing there for too long," Gyuri said, going back to making cookies.

"Right....back to-O.O" I saw Woohyun walk in, then it was back to Seungyeon's world.

"-.- YAH SEUNGYEON!" Gyuri yelled, coming outside to see me staring at Woohyun. "O.o.....I am missing something here."

"She's in love unni," Hara said, walking past me and Gyuri.

"With.....who?" Gyuri asked. Then she saw Woohyun. She was in shock. I know she wasn't expecting this at all.

"Him," Hara said. Gyuri was speechless. I was still in my world when Gyuri bopped my head.

"OW~! T.T YOU DON'T BOP A HAMSTER!" I said.

"Gyuri noona," Woohyun said. He kissed the spot where Gyuri bopped me. "Don't do that again."

"-.- at least get to work Seungyeon, enough daydreaming," Gyuri said, going back to the kitchen.

"Why are you here~?" I asked curiously.

"I wanted to see you," Woohyun said, smiling. I smiled back at him and here come....-.- my babos.

"OOOOOOOOH~ What do I see here~~~~~?" Sunny said, walking over with Dara, Narsha, UEE, and Hyoyeon.

"I see a drooling Seungyeon and a Woohyun," Hyoyeon said.

"O.O are they finally together?!" Dara asked.

"NO! I mean.....I dunno....," I said. T.T I need help.

"That's why I was here," Woohyun said. He looked at me and smiled.

"W-w-w-what's going on?" I asked.

"Seungyeon......will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. The babos went into shock. Gyuri and Hara (who were eavesdropping from the kitchen) also went into shock. And Onew who was standing RIGHT THERE went into shock. Also Jiyoung, Sohyun, AND Jiyoon (who so happen to be standing behind Onew). I was speechless, and I nodded.

"Is that a yes?" Woohyun asked.

"Yes...it's a yes," I said, smiling. We both hugged and Onew left upset.

"O.O Onew!" Jiyoon yelled, going after him.

"Awww isn't that just lovely?" Sohyun said. "Finally Woohyun and Seungyeon are together!"

"Mhm!" Jiyoung said. Then my babos started squealing. -.- honestly don't they have anything better to do? Gyuri and Hara were in shock for the rest of the day after seeing that. As for me, I went on working as happy as I can be, now that I'm with Woohyun.

 

Such a short chapter! LOL get ready for the final one, it's gonna be EPIC~! hehe you like, Woohyun and Seungyeon are together!