Chapter 1

KISS ME TOUCH ME

(Jiyoung's POV)

A smirk came from him as he left with Victoria by his side while I was left humiluated in the Kara bakery. My heart tore by the sight of him walking off with her. Then this question came onto my mind. Why did I love him? I suddenly felt like a fool now thinking about us. "Jiyoung..." Khun smiled.

"Yeah?" I turned my head to look at him and smiled.

"Do you love me as much as I love you?" He asked while he kept that smile on.

"Of course, I love you more though!" I remembered saying.

"Then we will be forever!" He said softly taking something out from his pockets. To my surprise, he took out a neckalace. He stood up, got behind me, and adjusted it on me.

"Awwww yeopo!!!" I smiled at his little present.

"I love you." He held my shoulders and kissed me on the cheeks. Just then the flashbacks ended. I placed my hand on the neckalace and looked at it. We aren't going to be forever! Tears flowed down my face. A hand was placed on my shoulder. I didn't care to see who it was. All I know, is that I was a fool, but why do I still want him?

"Jiyoung, gwenchana." Seungyeon rubbed my back, comforting me.

"Unnie!" I hugged her tightly and cried on her.

"You two!!!" Nicole screamed. "My... cake."

"Nicole..." She said then it was quiet again.

"Seungyeon unnie, why? Why did I love him?" I cried.

"We all make mistakes as humans. Khun leaving you was a mistake. Just wait, araso? Don't waste any tears on him and try to move on." She said and wiped off my tears. She is right. I should move on. I stood there quietly as Seungyeon smiled while sitting next to me. "Are you okay now?" She asked. I nodded then slightly smiled but still hurt.

"Seungyeon! Uhm, Help?" Gyuri shouted from the kitchen. She got up and patted my shoulders.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later, I was still quiet. Forgetting about Khun was harder than I thought. "Jiyoung! You're still upset?" Woohyun asked as I sighed. I just want to forget everything right now and go into my own world. "I have a question! Other than you and Khun, where does Seungyeon work at again?" He asked.

"Why do want to know?" I asked him with no emotions.

"Well, I'm hungry and I want you to come with me! So, lets go!!!" He grinned and dragged me to his car. "Tell me where to go." He said as I was in his car.

"Go straight, turn left, and right around the corner." I replied. When we got there, it was crowded. Well more business.

"How bout he help them out?" Woohyun suggested. I nodded as Seungyeon and Hara came out with two cake box on their arms. "Seungyeon..." Woohyun smiled endlessly. He sure got a thing for her.

"Jiyoung, come inside." Seungyeon shouted as I got out of the car. Woohyun did the same. We got inside and saw other idols I didn't know of (I assumed). "This is Beast." Seungyen introduced me to them.

"Oh... Annyeonghaseyo." I tried not to sound sad and smiled. "Choneun Jiyoung-imida"

"Hello." Everyone of them greeted me. They came to me one by one and shook my hand. Hm, Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and Kikwang were their names. After greeting each other, Kikwang came and sat next to me.

"Well, since everyone is partnered up talking about something, lets get to know each other a little bit." He smiled. I was speechless. I nodded then smiled. "Uhm, do you like ice cream?"

"You should know." I giggled a bit.

"What flavor?" He asked.

"Strawberry, but I wish there was an Apple flavored ice cream." I said happily.

"Maybe we could make some one day. And earlier, you seem down. Why? And sorry I was curious..." He smiled.

"Oh, it's nothing..." I lied then I was speechless.

"Come on, tell me, maybe I could help?" He insisted.

"No, it's okay, really." I faked a smile.

"Oh, okay then. I'll be right back." He said as he got up and went to the ordering desk. While waiting for him, and thinking to myself,  maybe I could move on after all. I smiled a real smile. "Wah, what were you thinking about?" I looked up and saw Kikwang. I smiled at him.

"Nothing." I lied but kept the smile on.

"Dazzling eyes." He said and handed me a strawberry ice cream cone.

"Komowa!" I said happily and the ice cream. Just then, my heart started beating faster. Am I starting to move on? Just then a tall guy came in.

"Where's Jiyoung?" He said as I finally recognized him. I stood still like a stone. He saw me and came. "Jiyoung, I need to talk to you." He said and grabbed my hand as he dragged me out.

"Yah! Let me go!" I pulled my arm.

"Look, what I did to you last week was a mistake. I didn't know how special you were to me until now." He begged then stepped closer to me.

"..." I was speechless then saw Kikwang come out. "I saw you CLEARLY kissing her and you even saw me! Just thinking about it made me regret getting with you." I said and turned my back to walk back inside.

"Wait!" He grab a hold of my left hand and pulled me closer to him. I struggled to push him away from me.

"Stop! Just stop!" I hitted him but it didn't effect him.

"Yah!" Kikwang shouted. Khun stared at him in confusion. "Let her go!"

"What are you supposed to be? Her boyfriend?" Khun let me go as Kikwang placed his arm around me.

"Yeah, we're together. Is there a problem?" He said as I felt my cheeks start to warm up and my heart beating more than usual. Khun glared at Kikwang then left.

"Thank you..." I blushed and started breathing slightly harder. I then noticed that, I liked him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!! I ship KiYoung!!! (Kikwang and Jiyoung!) Hehe, so how did you like this first chapter? Interesting? Soo a question you want me to answer?

Why is Khun evil in here? Because Khun is Kikwang's love rival... Hehehehe

Anywaysss!!! Yeah me and Hammy teamed up on this because

1. We ship both KiYoung and WooYeon (WooHyun and SeungYeon)

2. We were BOTH bored. Lol

-Signing out Apple aKa(ra) Crazy4aaronyan or JiyoungsApple (Updated Saturday, October 9th, 2010, 10:57PM in LA time)