!!!!

We Can't Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow. It really has been a looooong time yes? Tbh, I was actually shocked to see that I've written and posted a fanfic here on aff after years of not coming here. I'm so sorry. I never thought someone would've waited for a trash like this. I just happened to find this story hidden in my laptop and decided to update. But I'll update with what I have, not going to make any change even if I'm cringing at my old writing skills, and that's it. It is quite obvious that I can't continue this no longer. It's not because I don't love EXO anymore (no, I'm still as whipped as before or even more) but everything I planned on this is now buried somewhere in my brain. I don't know this anymore (even the aspiring writer who wrote this lol). I'm so sorry. I wish I had finished this story for me to at least be responsible for what I have started yet again, life ed me up so hard idk anymore. I'll continue to be a fan of my babies and support them all the way, go back by reading and admiring stories of other authors here, and maybe (just maybe) one day, I'll have that courage and passion to write something a story worth reading. Thank you so much! 

P.S. BE KIND EVERYONE, IT DOESN'T COST YOU A PENNY.

P.P.S. PLS DO WHAT YOU HAVE AND CAN DO TO SAVE MOTHER EARTH. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter