Chapter 16: The Bet

We Can't Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16: The Bet

            “Why are we here?” Hyemin asked as soon as the car stopped. I was also going to ask the same thing but Hyemin is always fast. Sehun looked at us, his impassive face showing.

            “What do you usually do in amusement parks, huh? Sleep?” Sehun said sarcasticly.

            “YA JUNG SOOKYUNG! WHY IS YOUR COUSIN LIKE THISSSSSS?!” Hyemin screeched and looked at Sookyung who just plugged her earphones out.

            “I’m sorry, were you talking to me?” Sookyung asked obviously mocking her. Hyemin rolled her eyes before pouting and rode out of the car. Taehee, Sookyung and I laughed heartily before following suit.

            “Okayyyyy! Sehun what’s your plan?” Chanyeol asked looking at the said guy.

            “Nothing. Just have fun, I guess?” Sehun answered nonchalantly.

            “That’s it?” Chanyeol asked in bewilderment while we just listened to their conversation.

            “Yeah.” Sehun answered with his poker face.

            “Waaaa. You’re really unbelievable Sehun.” Chanyeol exclaimed in a sarcastic way.

            “I don’t think you’ll never have a girlfriend that could last you and your effin attitude.” Baekhyun said in a mocking tone and we ended up laughing, while Sehun glared at Baek.

            “Yeah right. I promise I’ll treat everyone of you to a good meal for a week IF ever that will happen.” Hyemin said smiling like a champion.

            “That’s great Min! Unnie and I will probably throw a party IF Sehun got a proper girl for two months!” Sookyung added emphasizing on the word ‘if’.

            “That’s just so impossible! I don’t think a girl can be with her even for a month!” Chanyeol said ni between laughs.

            “Wow. I thank all of you for betting on this. I can’t wait to have a girlfriend now and scrub it on your faces!” Sehun said with his face scrunched up.

            “I’m betting because I’m 99.9% sure that that will never happen.” Hyemin said before jutting her tongue out. Sehun then grabbed Hyemin’s waist and lifted her, in an almost upside down position. Hyemin slapped Sehun’s back repeatedly.

            “Now, I promise, I’ll date Baekhyun if those two ends up being a couple.” I murmured while straightly looking at the two frenemies who just left.

            “Oh my gosh!” The girls gasped and the guys looked at me, wide-eyed. I laughed at their reactions and glanced at Baekhyun whose eyes are blinking repetitively.

            “Was that your bet?!” Chanyeol asked in bewilderment in which I nodded as an anwer.

            “But that’s just so impossible.” Kyungsoo said staring at me and Baek.

            “We can never tell.” Was just my honest answer while grinning at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter