Chapter 10: Brown Orbs

We Can't Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No, I don’t want to wake any of them up. Look at them! They’re sleeping soundly.”

            “It’s okay. Soojung noona instructed us anyways.”

            “Then you go wake them up!”

            “Ssssshhhhh! You guys are waking them up!”

I woke up hearing those murmurs somewhere near me. I didn’t open my eyes as I felt the urge to sleep more. But damn, these murmrings of some are really waking me up, I groaned in frustration.

            “See! You woke her up!” I heard someone muttered under his breath.

            “KYUNG CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND WE NEED TO WAKE THEM UP!” Someone roared through the room and I can’t help but be irritated. And as if it was a signal, consecutive hollers are heard.  “WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT YOUR EFFIN MOUTHS?” I heard Sookyung burst out.

            “AISHHHH! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING KYUNG! IT’S HELLA’ ANNOYING!” I heard Taehee screeched.

            “YAAAAA! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!! GO BICKER SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU BABIES!” I yelled as I sit up trying to adjust from the blinding light. I grabbed my pillow and tried to throw it to Kyung’s bed but Hyemin got hit hard instead.

            “ARGH! YA! YOON CHAEYOUNG! WHY THROW ME A PILLOW! IT HURTS LIKE HELL JEEZ!” Hyemin threw back the pillow to me but Taehee got hit instead. She glared at me with her still sleepy eyes.

            “KWON HYEMINNNNN!” Taehee shouted like a kid. And the door busted open loudly revealing Soo unnie with a megaphone placed in and without a warning, “GOOD MORNING LADIESSSSSS~ OR SHOULD I SAY BABIES?!” She yelled.

We immediately covered our ears with our hands at the sudden irritating very loud noise. The four of us glared at her and didn’t even notice that there are ‘unwanted’ people in our room right now. Soo unnie smirked at us before smiling at the corner.

            “Why did you guys took so long?” Soo unnie asked and the four of us turned our heads to whom she was talking and I got wide eyed.

            “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN OUR ROOM??!!” I roared as they covered their ears with their hands. I looked at my friends who look dumbfounded as I am, and as realization hit me, I ran towards the bathroom as quickly as possible; the girls did the same too. I heard them laugh heartily especially Soo unnie.

            “I so hate my sister. This is so damn embarrassing!!” Sookyung squeaked while we were inside the bathroom.

            “I know right. I wonder why my brother is marrying her.” I said while rolling my eyes. We all yelped in surprise when there was someone banging the door so loud.

            “Ya! You girls! I heard what you’ve said! Quickly prepare for our late breakfast before I’ll get the spare key of this bathroom and let the boys get you!” As soon as we heard that, we all went washing our faces and brushing our teeth. Thank goodness the bathroom isn’t that swarming. After a good 10 minutes, we all went down to eat breakfast with the others.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                  

I am greeted by the warmth of the sunlight and breeze of the sea. Strolling around the beach is a great way to start my Saturday morning. It really is great, but damn it, I am stucked here with the arrogant Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

            “So, Ms. Sleepyhead slash Pillowthrower, what should be the concept of our project?” Baekhyun asked with a mocking voice. I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms.

            “Psh. Can’t we just dismiss that effin pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter