Chapter 17: First Formal Photoshoot

We Can't Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“CHAEYOUNGGGGG!” I heard someone shouted before shaking my shoulders. I grunted and turned away, hugging my stuffed toy Vinnie tight to my face. I don’t want to wake up, oh gosh no. I don’t know how many hours of sleep I got. Or if I was able to sleep even just for an hour since Baekhyun was bugging me—effortlessly.

            “Yoon Chaeyoung! Come on, don’t be such a sleepyhead! Someone’s waiting for you.” It was my brother; I realized when I tried to focus on the voice I heard. I groaned as I throw my Vinnie away from me before mumbling, “Tell Min that we don’t have any plans for today, and if we do, tell them I’ll pass.”

            “Didn’t he tell you?” This time, I heard Soo-unnie’s voice, half-mesmerized. ‘Of what?’ I asked to myself but since I was too sleepy to answer her, I knitted my eyebrows instead.

            “Let’s just tell him to come up, don’t you think?” I heard my brother asked.

            “YA! Chanyoung! Your sister is a woman, obviously,---“

            “Oh come on, you know she’s not. She’s more of a little boyish girl in a body of a seventeen year old.”

            “But honey, Chae still is a lady.”

            “I know. He’ll just come up here witth us and wake her up. And she’ll know her lesson.”

            “Fine.” Before I heard my door closed. I felt like screaming when they finally left me. More sleep yayyy!

But that’s what I just thought. I don’t know how many minutes have I slept after they left or how did they managed to wake me up ‘cause here I am covering my face with my blanket. Hearing my brother and his fiance laugh so hard just wants me to break their engagement up.

            “YA YOU TWO SHUT UP! WHY DID YOU BRING THIS COO COO BRAIN IN HERE?! IN MY ROOM TO BE EXACT?!” I shouted with myself still hiding.

            “Well, you don’t want to wake up!” I heard my oh so evil brother retorted before laughing again so hard.

            “THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT A VALID REASON AT ALL!” I yelped, wanting to cry because of so much humiliation.

            “Hey, Yoon Chae, it’s all right. I called you last night to remind you that this will be our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter