Chapter 15: Le Concept

We Can't Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanted the ground to eat me alive; I wanted to run away from here due from too much shame. Since morning I’ve been embarrassed, to my friends, to Baekhyun’s friends/my classmates and mostly to Baekhyun. God. I should have been careful with my actions. I really should have. I kept biting my lower lip, looking anywhere but not any of their eyes especially Baekhyun’s. His hand still placed on my shoulder and I moved my shoulder to move it awaybut instead, he pulled me closer to him. My eyes grew wide as I felt my cheeks getting hotter. I held his hand, about to get it off from my shoulder but I was so shocked when he clasped his hand with mine, fingers interlocking.

            “YAAAAAAA!” I yelled irritated and shamed with my definitely red red face, glaring at him.

            “Sehun is right!!!!!” He said chirpily. My eyes got bigger, same with the others. What the hell is he talking about?!

            “SO YOU TWO ARE REALLY OFFICIAL NOW?!” Hyemin asked bewildered. I mean, who wouldn’t be? I felt my heart on my throat. Gosh. What’s wrong with Baekhyun today?!

            “NO!!!” I shouted which made everyone look at me then, at our hands. Hyemin raised her eyebrow at me. Gosh. I tried to free my hand but yeah, he’s a guy, he’s much stronger and powerful than I am. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

            “WE ARE A COUPLE!!” Baekhyun shouted in ecstasy, looking into my eyes.

            “WHAT THE ?!” I was shocked I used the f-word. Gosh. I was just so baffled with what he’s saying right now. He just laughed at me, a cute one. He looks so cute laughing, his laughter is like music to my ears, his eyes disappearing behind those eyelids, ugh gosh what the hell is wrong with me? I swear my heart’s beating even louder than before, there’s something going on with my stomach I thought I’m gonna throw up but no, I know the feeling when I’m about to throw up. And this is so different from that. Way different.

I lifted our hands and smacked the back of his head. He whimpered, glaring his eyes at me. I rolled my eyes at him, “Stop laughing you moron! Have you gone insane?! Why are you telling everyone we’re a couple when we are clearly not?!” I nagged at him, eyes throwing daggers at him even though my face just feels so hot saying the last sentence.

            “So holding hands is CLEARLY an evidence of you two not being a couple, huh? Great.” Sookyung said sarcasticly before rolling her eyes at me. I scowled at her, “Shut up.”

            “As much as I would like your friend to be my girlfriend, unfortunately no we’re not a couple.” He winked at me before chuckling and adding, “YET.” I felt all the blood in my body went up to my face. They managed to tease me with their gazes at me and gosh it made me stomp on his foot. I smirked as he jumped holding his right foot hopping a little in his place.

            “I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE CONCEPT!!! UGH! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STOMP ON MY FOOT!!” He bursted out, his face red, almost crying and I giggled. He looks and acts like a kid. It’s cute.

            “OHHHH! You’re saying the concept of our project will be that couple thingy?” I asked analyzing every word. He then stopped from his hopping act then looked at me, nodding continously. Jeez. Such a baby.

            “YES!” He answered in excitement and I smiled sweetly at him. “NO WAY!” I shouted at him then walked away. I heard them laughing at Baekhyun, I don’t know what’s so funny about that either. Jeez. I went straight to our van but it was locked. Of course, Sehun has the key; I rolled my eyes as I just want to sit in there in the corner. Far from Baekhyun, so that I’ll stop feeling those weird things.

I saw Baekhyun walking towards me, more like marching because he’s stomping his feet. I met eyes with him and I felt the nerves of my body, alive and sending electricity through the entire body. What the hell is this? I don’t know if it was just my imagination but his eyes sparkled when we met each other’s eyes. His lips quirked up in a small smile that made my heart almost burst. I want to smile at him too, but I don’t want to be that obvious. Plus, he’ll tease me about it and shout it into the whole world that I smiled at him back. That’s what I thought. I rolled my eyes at him, mocking him but then he pouted like a kid before marching his way towards me. I laughed at him when he came near me, gosh, he’s just too adorable. I stared at his lips; it looks soft, pink and enchanting. I felt like kissing him. I nearly slapped myself from thinking that way. What the? I don’t even know how to kiss. AND WHY SHOULD I WANT AND FEEL TO KISS HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?! I must be silly. I must have been out of my mind. Is this what it feels like? I read these in novels. This must what it felt like. I woke up from my trance when I hear him whining, calling my name.

            “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter