Trust

The Cold Ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Next Day

 

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I stretched my arms over my head as I sat up on Luna and Henry’s bed. I grabbed my phone from the night stand, and saw that it was 9:00 am on this Saturday morning. I yawned again, as I began to wonder who was cooking breakfast. I got up quickly and rinsed off my face in their bathroom, before picking out one of Luna’s sweaters to pull over A.J.’s army t-shirt. I exited the room, not worrying anymore about my appearance, and ran directly into Siwon. 

 

“Hey sleeping beauty,” he said chuckling at me.

 

“Why are you standing here?” I asked confused.

 

“For your protection.”

 

“From what?” I asked still not completely awake.

 

“Anyone that might harm you.”

 

“Is she back? A.J…..A.J.!” I yelled running past him to the stairs.

 

“Woah…hold on,” Siwon said appearing in front of me on the stairs, and placing his hand on my arm. “It’s probably better if you don’t scream.”

 

“What’s going on? Krystal are you hurt?” A.J. asked appearing at the bottom of the stairs.

 

“A.J. stop,” Henry said placing his arms around her and pulling her back lightly.

 

“A.J. I’m fine. What about you?” I asked trying to see her around Siwon’s huge body.

 

Suddenly the living room was full. Luna appeared behind Henry. Victoria and Max put themselves between Siwon and A.J. Lastly Yuri walked calmly into the living to observe what was happening. 

 

“A.J. are you in control?” Max asked touching her face, and observing the size of her pupils. 

 

“What is Siwon doing to her!” She yelled back.

 

“He’s been watching over her all night, for your benefit!” Yuri yelled back in response.

 

“Yuri do not escalate this situation,” Luna told her.

 

“If A.J. could stop blaming her own brother for five minutes then maybe I wouldn’t have to say anything,” Yuri fired back.

 

“She has had a very difficult night Yuri. Calm down,” Victoria said staring her down.

 

“I can’t deal with this,” Yuri sighed disappearing.

 

“Siwon go after her. Take a few days with her if that is what she needs right now.” Victoria suggested.

 

“You don’t need me to be a buffer?” He asked confused.

 

“I’m not going to harm the person who is my reason for existing!” A.J. yelled again straining against Henry’s hold.

 

“Then show us your resolve A.J. Don’t let these emotions affect you. Be still,” Max said calmly placing his hand over her eyes.

 

“Fine you all have fun dealing with this,” Siwon said before jumping over the railing and down onto the first floor then running out of the front door after Yuri.

 

“Don’t breathe, just relax and come to the kitchen,” Max continued trying to turn A.J. around.

 

“Krys I’m sorry?” A.J. asked looking over her shoulder at me on the stairs.

 

“There’s nothing to be sorry for.”

 

“Krystal did you get some rest?” Victoria asked me as they left for the kitchen.

 

“Yes, I got some. I woke up several times though hoping that A.J. might be back.”

 

“Would it be ok if I gave you a hug?” Victoria asked me.

 

“Um…alright…”

 

“You are a such a strong young woman,” she whispered pulling me into a soft hug on the stairs.

 

“You are an unbelievable mother.”

 

“Oh dear, you do not know how much it means to hear you say that. Especially at a time like this when not all my children are being civil to each other.”

 

“A.J. has told me…you helped shape her into the being she is. Is A.J. really alright? Tell me the truth. I do not think even A.J. would tell me what really happened last night.

 

“A.J. had a ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter