Family Ties

The Cold Ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

“Ok I’m kind of freaking out right now,” I admitted as we flew down the road following her family in another car.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have brought you,” she said thinking out loud.

“I’m just worried they are going to be angry at me or you. I don’t want them to hate you for telling me.”

“I just feel like it’s always safer for you to be with me,” she whispered.

“I’m not going to cause a riff between you and your family am I? I couldn’t deal with that. It’s not fair to you.”

“Not fair to me? Why are you always thinking about my feelings before your own?”

“I don’t know why? I can’t help it sometimes. You deserve to be happy. I know how long you’ve been unhappy.”

“We are here,” she said pulling into a long driveway.

“Woah,” I gasped looking at the size of their house which was secluded on the edge of town.

“Just stay close to me,” she said getting out.

“A.J. I don’t like the sound of that,” I said getting out and moving around the car to her.

“It’ll be fine,” she reassured.

“So here we all are. At your request,” Yuri said as she exited their car. “What have you done this time? Bringing her here,” she continued stepping towards me.

“A.J.,” I whispered moving behind her.

“There is no need to be mean Yuri,” Luna said.

“Well why is she here?” Siwon asked.

“Because she deserves to be. This is about her. I have to tell you all something and you need to remain calm, and hear me out. I’ve given this a lot of thought. You have no idea how I tormented myself about it.”

“What did you do?” Yuri insisted.

“I decided to tell Krystal the truth about us,” A.J. told them as I gripped her arm afraid.

“You what? Don’t tell me you really mean that,” Yuri said taking another step closer.

“I was tired of lying to everyone. I needed someone I could confide in.”

“Well let’s just make her forget,” Siwon said coming beside Yuri.

“No! That doesn’t work on her, remember?”

“Maybe you weren’t trying hard enough,” he continued stepping right in front of her. “It wouldn’t hurt to try.”

“You aren’t going anywhere near her,” she seethed.

“A.J. what have you done!” Yuri yelled. “You have jeopardized everything that we have worked to have here. Why would you tell her when you knew that you could never take it back?”

“You have made a huge mistake,” Siwon said grabbing A.J. away from me.

 

It was all a huge blur as they moved fighting with each other. They crashed into the trees moving off the driveway. I saw Siwon pin her against a tree, and bring his fist back getting ready to punch.

 

“Stop! Please! Don’t Hurt Her!” I screamed terrified. “This is my fault. Don’t be angry at her. I pressured her into telling me. Just please don’t hurt her,” I finished emotional. 

“Krystal,” Luna said approaching me. 

 

I flinched back.

“None of us are going to hurt you. Siwon, and A.J. fight like this all the time. They aren’t really hurting each other,” she said trying to comfort me. 

“She’s right. I’m fine Krystal,” A.J. said shoving Siwon off of her.

“What is all the commotion out here?” an impossibly beautiful woman asked walking over from the house.

“It’s a long story mom,” Luna told her.

“And who is this?” she asked looking at me.

“This is A.J.’s friend from school,” Luna explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter