Chapter Nine: Desire (when want is realized)

어제, 오늘, 내일...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey, guys happy update! So I have a proposition. I try to stay two chapter ahead before updating. Hence the early updates lately ( I am ahead now not sure how). Chapter nine and ten kind of go together. So here's the proposition: I can upload chapter 10 later today if you want me to, but that means no early update in the week, so the next update will not be till Saturday. It's up to you guys I will comply with whatever you choose. So here are your options again: two uploads today or one today and one in the week before the normal Saturday update.

Comment below and let me know which you choose. Uhmmm, majority rules apply :D 

Happy Reading

Lulu <3<3<3

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Taehyung wants something; he needs something, only one problem. He doesn’t know what it is. He has for the last few days been walking around with this sensation in the pit of his stomach; that sends flutters through his body at random times and without any reason. Okay maybe that is a lie, there is a reason, Namjoon.

It all started four nights ago at the dinner table when he reached over to get more Saengchae at the same time as Namjoon. The movement caused their fingers to brush against each other, that touch sent what felt like burning hot lava throughout Taehyung’s entire body so much so that the younger boy could not sleep all that night. He spent the whole night feeling like he was on a roller coaster perched at the top, waiting and waiting for the inevitable drop. To make matters worse his bed is perpendicular to the leader’s and that night the moonlight hit just right as to give the boy, who already couldn’t sleep, more reasons to stay awake. The glow from the moon hit Namjoon’s bed at just the right angle that all Taehyung could focus on for the rest of the night was the rise and fall of the leader’s chest. Then there was the added problem of the tiny bit of exposed skin that peeked from under Namjoon's white t-shirt, and the man's long exposed leg tangled in his blankets. And it was then that the feeling came, the feeling that Taehyung wanted something.

But what?

Taehyung is beginning to believe that the moon has it in for him because ever since that first night, the round orb of evil had spent every night giving Taehyung sleepless nights. Choosing to shine its effervescent light on one bed in particular, and giving Taehyung an unobstructed view of all things, Kim Namjoon. The current moon stalking explains the dark under eye circles that the younger boy has seen sporting for the past few days. It also explains the yawns that sometimes make their way into a recording session, causing the other members both worry and irritation. Taehyung knows something’s gotta to give, but he is too tired to figure out what.

“Are you okay Taehyung-ah,” Jin asks concern circling his kind eyes, as he climbs into bed next to the wearied boy.

“I am so tired hyung. I can’t seem to sleep at nights.” The younger of the two is so exhausted he can’t fight the urge to curl up into his hyung hoping to find comfort and rest.

Jin lightly pats him on the back and allows the cuddle. Taehyung is relaxed by the soothing sounds of Jin’s breathing and the soft humming that is coming from the older boy's lips. As Taehyung falls into slumber his brain plays one last trick, as a memory jumps to the forefront of the mind, the memory of his fingers caressing soft sticky skin covered in strawberry ice cream, and the feeling of wanting something returns and sits in the recesses of his mind as he drifts off to sleep, and again he wonders…

What is this?

Namjoon is having a similar problem; however the older boy is very, very aware of what it is he wants; and what he wants can be summed up in one word…

Taehyung.

The other boy has consumed Namjoon’s dreams for that last week. Thoughts of touching Taehyung and kissing Taehyung have been driving the leader to the near lunacy. His emotions are out of control and Namjoon fears that if he doesn’t find a way to reel in his budding desires, he may just explode… all over Taehyung.

Namjoon is finding it harder and harder to be in the same room as the younger boy, because all he wants to do is touch him and it is becoming difficult to keep his hands under his control.

The leader's mind is jumbled and his nerves are raw and he genuinely needs release in the worst way. He needs advise. He stumbles into the cave, it’s what he and Yoongi call their space for writing lyrics, and mixing beats, he knew the older boy would be there. Yoongi only goes to the dorm to eat and sleep, and sometimes not even then.

Yoongi looks up to see a very tense looking Namjoon, staring at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter