Chapter Thirteen: Buffers (when space is needed)

어제, 오늘, 내일...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It's a mid-week update, Yay! I hope you are all having a good week. This chapter is the begin of new things for our dynamic duo. 

I hope you guys like it. Please comment what you guys think matters to me. I promise always to try and comment back.

Happy Reading,

Lulu <3<3<3

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Namjoon needs to put some space between him and Taehyung. Not by ignoring him nor by avoiding being in the same place as the younger. No, he just needed to make sure that the younger boy was far enough away from him. So that it would make it difficult for him to give in to the desire to pull the boy into his arms, his lap, or a room.  

That day in cave scared the out of Namjoon, he’d never been that reckless before. He’d never felt so devoid of any constraints, before and he was genuinely afraid that his need for the younger boy, his very uncontrollable hunger, would dirty or spoil the Taehyung in some way. So he made a rule, there needed to be at least a three member buffer between him and Taehyung. But in order to make this happen Namjoon needed help.

“Can’t you for once just help me do something without knowing why?” Namjoon answers in response to Yoongi’s desire to know why he needed to be the keeper of Taehyung.

It’s not that Yoongi doesn’t want to help his friend, it’s just that the older boy hates extra work, and if he is gonna help, he is gonna need to know why.

“No.” Yoongi deadpans.

“You , you know that right?”

Namjoon does not want to tell Yoongi about the incident in the cave. For two reasons: One he is a bit embarrassed at his lack of décor when it comes to the little alien. And two he thinks Yoongi will kill him if he knows what almost happened in the place that Yoongi calls home. It would be the same as if Namjoon had, had with Taehyung in Yoongi’s bed.

Yeah, he really, really doesn’t want to tell the older boy the truth.

“Hyuuuung”

Namjoon tries using aegyo, only he knows he doesn’t really have any. But it always works for Jimin and Jungkook, so why not?

“Never, ever do that again. You scared me.” Yoongi gives Namjoon a look of mocked fear. “You want my help; I need details as to why.”

“Can I give you the condensed abbreviated version? How much detail do you need exactly?” Namjoon counters, he’s willing to tell his hyung he messed up, he just isn’t ready to say him how badly.

“Is there a reason you are so hesitant?” Yoongi’s interest is clearly peaked.

Namjoon feels deflated. He doesn’t want to tell Yoongi how far he has fallen. He doesn’t want the other boy to see him as some starved ert who gets off on groping small boys.  

“Yes. I feel embarrassed, stupid, and like a loser who can’t control his drive. I just need you to run interference for me, hyung, please.” Namjoon didn’t mean to sound as desperate as he did.

But he genuinely felt desperate.

Yoongi gives the boy the once over, taking in his slouched shoulders and tired expression, Namjoon looked so unlike the confident leader he had come to respect.

“Alright, I’ll help. But I am going to do it again, ask a question I know I will regret. How bad?”

“Hyung, you can’t measure it with existing technology.”

“You two didn’t -- You haven’t,” Yoongi is having trouble forming the question.

“No. No. But almost, and it freaked the hell out of him. Now I feel like the biggest ert alive.” Namjoon brings his hands to his face, massaging his forehead with his palms.

“The kid is young Namjoon, and I don’t mean in years. I mean he hasn’t experienced the world in the same way you and I have. He is a child in a lot of ways.”

“I know hyung, I do. I want to handle it right. I want to make the right choice. But when he comes near me, there is no right or wrong, there’s just, want.”

Namjoon didn’t realize how much he wanted to talk. For all the fight he had put up earlier to not give details, it is funny to him that now that he has started talking, he can’t seem to stop.

“It’s like we’re opposite ends of a magnet, and when we’re around each other, there is a pull that neither us seem to be able to control. Only my level of attraction is turned up to extreme, and his to intermediate.”

The blonde man stops to take a breath, “I feel like I am going crazy. I hate not having control. I hate wanting him with this wild urgency. I am scared that I'm going to hurt him or scar him in some way. I feel so, so, discombobulated”

“Discombobulated?” Yoongi starts to laugh. He is not sure if it was the word that caused it, or that fact that the situation was so crazy that laughing was the only course of action that seemed to make sense right now.

Namjoon looks at Yoongi, the boy’s laughter was contagious. Both realizing with all that had been said, laughter really was the best medicine because it helped release the tension the leader was feeling, and allows Yoongi time to process the seriousness of the situat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter