Chapter Six: Aftermath (when the storms settles change is inevitable)

어제, 오늘, 내일...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****Hey guys so I am surprisingly way ahead of my writing schedule... Not sure how it happened. I am posting an early chapter, today. But I will also still be posting the normal Saturday update as well. Thanks for sticking with the story and for your awesome comments. Hope you like it.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It has been three weeks since the "lucky shirt" meltdown and in that time Namjoon and Taehyung had both become masters of avoidance.  The duo had somehow managed to be in the same place at the same time only about five times, not counting when they were sleeping, in the past twenty-one days.

An incredible feat when one stopped to consider the fact they shared a four room dorm. The rooms being: one bedroom that they all shared, one living room which they all shared, a kitchen (which belonged to Jin), and bathroom which (you guessed it) they all shared.

Not only did they live together, but they worked together, recorded together, learned dance routines TOGETHER. And while the two boys thought they were stealth like ninjas the fact that they needed to be around each other. Were being paid to be around each other, but avoided each other like the plague was starting to rub the other members the wrong way.

Namjoon sensed the tension but was happily ignoring it. Until Yoongi, had enough and cornered the leader after dance practice.

“What the f**k Namjoon! What exactly do you think you are doing right now?” The older boy’s words were angry, but oddly his tone was smooth and even.

Yoongi doesn’t get angry. No, he gets honest. When people needed praise, he praised them. When people needed to be brought down a notch, he happily chopped at their knee caps. When the leader is acting like a little , well, he lets him know. Yoongi believes honest music comes from honest people.

Namjoon blinks at the sudden outburst. He had been waiting for it, expecting Yoongi to eventual come find him. But he was hoping it would be much, much later.

“What hyung?” Namjoon tries to act like he’s not sure why Yoongi is this way, but they both know he’s not that stupid.

“Don’t play innocent with me; you know damn well what I mean.”

“Alright, alright.” Namjoon takes a deep breath, drops his backpack to the ground and slides to the floor. Yoongi joins him there.

“What’s going on, man? This dodging the problem is not like you at all. I have never seen you run from a challenge or an obstacle in all the years I have known you. So what’s got you so screwed up that you are acting this way?”

“Honestly,” Namjoon starts to fidget, which is freaking annoying because he is not a fidgety person, and super ironic because it reminds him of Taehyung.

“I don’t know, hyung. Or maybe I do know, but can’t believe it.” Namjoon sighs.

He has been trying to make sense of his actions. His thoughts have been a jumbled mess lately, and he feels somewhat like Sisyphus pushing a boulder up a mountain, reaching the top, only to have it roll back down again. All his thinking is futile because he only ever ends up at the same place, right where he started.

“Okay,” Yoongi says slowly, confused by Namjoon’s last answer.

“Let’s start with what you think you know, but don’t believe.” He eyes the younger man cautiously. He has never seen his friend look so lost, and frankly he is more than a little worried. The younger boy doesn’t just look lost; he looks broken.

“Hyung, I am not sure how you’re gonna take what I am about to say, heck, I am not even sure I want to say it.” Namjoon’s voice is uncertain and choked up.

“I-I think that I may, that I could…” He doesn’t get any further.

“Naw, I am sure I left it in here, Jiminnie...”

Taehyung comes barreling into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter