Chapter Two: Introduction (when the moment you weren't expecting comes)

어제, 오늘, 내일...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

!

Namjoon silently curses Bang PD, for not even giving him enough time to prep the rest of the group. He looks around the living room all eyes are focused on him. In the past, a knock at the door meant that change was coming, usually in the form of a subtraction from the group. The faces staring at him register clearly the fear each is feeling. He wants to calm their fears, let them know it is not what they are thinking. But he is distracted from the task as another knock is heard, then another, then a series of poundings, that sounds oddly like NKOTB's, Step By Step.

Yup, it's official Namjoon already doesn't like whoever is on the other side of the door. He turns to s gives them a look that he hopes portrays something to the effect of, "don't worry it's not what you're thinking." He pretty sure he doesn't have that look. He walks to the door, takes a deep breath, places his hand on the knob, and slowly opens the door. He can practically feel the heat of ten sets of eyes boring holes in his back. 

He is a little dumbfounded by the boy on the other side of the door. He can't lie, the boy is ridiculously good looking, even with the dopey, toothy, goofy, square smile that is plastered on his face causing his eyes to look like lit diamonds.

Namjoon can't help but wonder if the PD Bang, really chose him for his supposed "rich deep" voice, or for another reason altogether.

"Hi! Nice to meet you, I am Kim Taehyung!" Mr. Toothy says a bit too loud and waaay to cheery for Namjoon's liking. He already has two overly happy members in the form of Jhope and Jimin, he's not sure he's in the market for another. Especially one that looks like~

"Hey! Did you hear me?" Namjoon is jarred from his thoughts by Taehyung.

"Uhmmm, sorry." Namjoon is slow to recover. "I wasn't expecting you so soon. I am Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you Taehyung-sshi. Please come in." Kim Taehyung bows at the introduction and gingerly skips past Namjoon, suitcases in tow.  

"Hey, you're a Kim, too." he points out excitedly, as though he'd just discovered the most interesting fact, ever.

"Yeah, imagine that another Kim in Korea." Namjoon deadpans, earning himself another square toothy grin.

The members have all left their respective spots in the living room and are now standing in the foyer area appraising the smiling boy. The influx of all eyes on him causes Kim Taehyung to take a step behind Namjoon. He is use to getting attention, normally though he is doing something to earn it. Right now, he feels somewhat akin to a caged animal at the zoo. He feels his face heating up, as it sometimes does when he is embarrassed or feels out of place. Which is less often than one would think given his "not-so-normal" personality. 

Namjoon reaches his hand behind is back, and gently guides the flushed boy back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter